Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

WTS Star L85A2 for 200 or obo

Shmekal
    Shmekal

WTS Star L85A2 for 200 or obo  Empty WTS Star L85A2 for 200 or obo

Post  Shmekal 16.07.10 11:42

I'm selling a STAR L85A2, the gun has had a few previous owners including myself, Shmekal, and Dyno, so it's a bit worn, and as such, has a few issues. The first is the charging handle, I moved it all the way forward, and locked it in place with the dust cover. While it can move back all the way (more than enough to adjust the hop-up), if you don't lock it in place with the dust cover, it slides around a little. Next is the airleak, the gun has an airleak somewhere, and as such is shooting ~200 FPS with .2s with the hop-up on. Last time I chronoed at George Town, the gun was shooting 360+ (with .2s) with the hop-up all the way off. I'm no tech, but this makes me think the hop-up bucking is the issue, and with that replaced, it should be back in action; I'm throwing in a firefly hop-up nub which should help.

The gun is all steel except for the plastic (nice plastic too) handguards and pistol grip and the rubberized cheek piece and butt. It has a 19mm rail under the removable carry handle (front sight is removable too) for mounting a SUSAT. There are a few ghetto mods out there to make it a 20mm rail for standard accessories; I used electrical tape. When it was in perfect working order, it had somewhere between 150-200 feet of range. It was reshimed by Dyno, and has the smoothest gearbox and trigger pull I've ever seen on an AEG. It's quiet, and smooth. Additionally, the STAR gun has a spring decompression feature, by setting the gun on the second full auto setting, the gun will automatically decompress the spring. It's rigged to deans connectors, and I've been running it with a 7.4 volt lipo, the lipo will come with the gun, and still has a little charge left

DOES NOT COME WITH THE OPTIC! comes with firefly hop-up nub not installed brand new.

https://2img.net/h/i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn206/Shmekal/L85%20A2/l85.jpg

Shmekal
    Shmekal

WTS Star L85A2 for 200 or obo  Empty Re: WTS Star L85A2 for 200 or obo

Post  Shmekal 02.08.10 16:38

Bump and price drop to 150

Current date/time is 19.05.24 9:47