Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+7
RIP
flipa
poopdaddy
just some kid
Stirade
-a|ex
G force
11 posters

ACZ 9/25/10

G force
    G force

ACZ 9/25/10 Empty ACZ 9/25/10

Post  G force 27.09.10 11:55

Last weekend was my 1st visit to ACZ, but it wont be my last. I had three goals for coming up 1st was to just have a good time. 2nd was to get my crew fired up about coming to events like this. 3rd was to check out some of the guns and gear I am looking to upgrade to in action. You all helped me accomplish all three! Thanks. We had a great time, my players are so stoaked! Now all of them want to upgrade and get more involed in upcoming events. Even those that didn't come are excited from the "war stories" or should I say "war lies" that where told. To all the players out there this weekend you all are awsome. We haven't played with that many peeps before. I think my buddy Tony said it best "always had a target to shoot at". Airdog yall run a good feild, you kep us safe, and kept the down time to minamal. My favorit was the bag/box two part game. You guys in the town defending the bag had a suicided mission. What was it like 6 aginst 50? That was insane, but I know you loved it. Poopdaddy and Tyrant it was fun to battel with ya. Reed I don't know what type of m4 you had but that thing was dead on at 125'. Poop I was watching you snipe peeps with that m4 you modified and you would giggle like kid with every hit, made me lol. Tyrant it is nice to skimish with some one that playes as agersive as me. By the way i do appeciate that no one "dogged me out" with my DeWalt batt. rig it just worked so well I keep it on. I did however realize how inacuret(sp) my gun is, and has lost almost 50fps. I need to upgrade sooooo bad. I had to put a lot of plastic down range to get a kill, but i got my share. ACZ was worth the 2hr drive. Hope to see you all on the field agin.
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

ACZ 9/25/10 Empty Re: ACZ 9/25/10

Post  -a|ex 27.09.10 12:52

wasn't sure which one you were. you really don't need a fully upgraded AEG to have fun. who was that kid running around with a rubber knife? i may have to bring a rubber tomahawk.

i'm glad you had a fun time, i'm still considered a newbie there but it's also a good way for me to exercise. considering how hot it was, i went ahead and bought a folding tent at big lots for the next game. i'll probably have my camera mounted on my gun again for the next game. it was setup on my daughter's mp5 but her video skills failed, mostly videos of her feet.

this is me:

ACZ 9/25/10 Me

stop by and say hello...

-a|ex
    Stirade
    Stirade

Post  Stirade 27.09.10 16:17

this was only my second game and it was nothing but better than my first time. my friends that i brought along said it was def worth $15 and will be comming back.
    loved the death matches in the woods even if i did get out early in both Very Happy
    i liked the first part of the bag games didnt enjoy the woods part as much mostly because of the fact we couldn't move up at all, there was just no way through the no bands defense.
    all in all outstanding game, will be back for more.
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 27.09.10 16:25

Stirade wrote:this was only my second game and it was nothing but better than my first time. my friends that i brought along said it was def worth $15 and will be comming back.
    loved the death matches in the woods even if i did get out early in both Very Happy
    i liked the first part of the bag games didnt enjoy the woods part as much mostly because of the fact we couldn't move up at all, there was just no way through the no bands defense.
    all in all outstanding game, will be back for more.

it's either my 2nd or third game. in the woodland, we just sucked is all... suicide runs would have broke down their defenses but we weren't too organized. it's usually a sniper war anyways. i might bring my ghilly next time. gota practice that run and gun.

-a|ex
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 27.09.10 16:41

This game was great guys! can't wait til reed is finished with my gun so I can use it next time. saw a lot of newer faces around
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 27.09.10 21:53

G force wrote:Last weekend was my 1st visit to ACZ, but it wont be my last. I had three goals for coming up 1st was to just have a good time. 2nd was to get my crew fired up about coming to events like this. 3rd was to check out some of the guns and gear I am looking to upgrade to in action. You all helped me accomplish all three! Thanks. We had a great time, my players are so stoaked! Now all of them want to upgrade and get more involed in upcoming events. Even those that didn't come are excited from the "war stories" or should I say "war lies" that where told. To all the players out there this weekend you all are awsome. We haven't played with that many peeps before. I think my buddy Tony said it best "always had a target to shoot at". Airdog yall run a good feild, you kep us safe, and kept the down time to minamal. My favorit was the bag/box two part game. You guys in the town defending the bag had a suicided mission. What was it like 6 aginst 50? That was insane, but I know you loved it. Poopdaddy and Tyrant it was fun to battel with ya. Reed I don't know what type of m4 you had but that thing was dead on at 125'. Poop I was watching you snipe peeps with that m4 you modified and you would giggle like kid with every hit, made me lol. Tyrant it is nice to skimish with some one that playes as agersive as me. By the way i do appeciate that no one "dogged me out" with my DeWalt batt. rig it just worked so well I keep it on. I did however realize how inacuret(sp) my gun is, and has lost almost 50fps. I need to upgrade sooooo bad. I had to put a lot of plastic down range to get a kill, but i got my share. ACZ was worth the 2hr drive. Hope to see you all on the field agin.

we had a blast sat.it was me and toejams 2nd game since f.e.a.r. and we had an airsoft jones go'in.needless to say we got our fix.
    you guys need to try the motel at s.w. this sunday
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 27.09.10 21:55

poopdaddy wrote:

we had a blast sat.it was me and toejams 2nd game since f.e.a.r. and we had an airsoft jones go'in.needless to say we got our fix.
    you guys need to try the motel at s.w. this sunday

I have 2 bruises from your gun. Being a combat photographer... for some reason, kids think that me pointing the camera at them is like shooting at them.
    RIP
    RIP

Post  RIP 27.09.10 21:57

LOL how hard does that camera shoot?

Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 27.09.10 22:13

Pics are up from the 09/25/10 ACZ game!
    Check them out in the Gallery section of the AIRDOG website.

http://wwww.airdogshop.com/AIRDOG%20AIRSOFT%20INTEL/index2.html
    G force
    G force

Post  G force 28.09.10 7:58

thanks for the pics finaly got something to put on my profile. Airdog yall rule!
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 28.09.10 17:30

YES!!!The Game was very intense and the weather was optimal.....
    It was good to see NEW players and personally Gratifying to see
    players' skills improve from game to game...We THANK ALL you guys
    who are dedicated to this sport and look forward to many more games..
    In the near future ACZ will be taking on some field improvements that
    will change the dynamics of the field.I will be scheduling a Player
    Build Day Soon.THANKS AGAIN for the SUPPORT !!
    Stirade
    Stirade

Post  Stirade 28.09.10 19:47

man you guys just keep gettin better and better cheers
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 28.09.10 20:08

Sounds like ya'll had a good time. Its good to see the sport grow. May be getting another 4 day pass here soon so If I do I will try and stop by.
    Chiles
    Chiles

Post  Chiles 30.09.10 12:03

It was fun being on that 8 man team defending the bag from the other two teams. I have a shot in my arm from it haha.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 8:51