Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

new to the forum and the area. looking for some cqb teams.

MLDinfidel
    MLDinfidel

new to the forum and the area. looking for some cqb teams. Empty new to the forum and the area. looking for some cqb teams.

Post  MLDinfidel 03.10.10 12:42

whats up guys, my name is alex, im new to the forum. i just moved to atlanta from brunswick. Iv been playing airsoft for the last 2 years as regularly as possible, but have been into and playing the sport for almost 6 years now. im hoping to get into some cqb games around atlanta soon.

new to the forum and the area. looking for some cqb teams. Empty Re: new to the forum and the area. looking for some cqb teams.

Post  Guest 03.10.10 12:48

Check out SS Airsoft by the Mall of Georgia and SafetyWolfCombatCenter games by Airdog, its right on the perimeter (southside).
    MLDinfidel
    MLDinfidel

new to the forum and the area. looking for some cqb teams. Empty Re: new to the forum and the area. looking for some cqb teams.

Post  MLDinfidel 03.10.10 12:57

thanks. ss looked pretty cool. i heard the mall place gets a lot of random ppl playing and there is a lot of cheating... when is the next game that will be at safety wolf?

Post  Guest 03.10.10 13:19

GoldEagle Airsoft is in DiscoverMills Mall, it has a pretty poor reputation as of late, haven't played there myself but honestly after hearing things I don't intend to go. The next SafetyWolf game is today Razz

AirDog will post when the next date is about a week in advance. SS has games almost everyday I believe.
    MLDinfidel
    MLDinfidel

Post  MLDinfidel 03.10.10 13:27

yeah, im not too stoked on cheating kids either haha. i just foundout safety wolf is only 7 miles from my house, so im about to head there, sadly my ris is not wanting to stay put so im sol for playing but id like to go check the field out and meet some ppl
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 05.10.10 20:41

Welcome to the forum!
    MLDinfidel
    MLDinfidel

Post  MLDinfidel 06.10.10 1:56

thanks, i think i may have met you at safety wolf on sunday

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 10:42