Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Website for $30 or less items :)

MSG Gilbert

Website for $30 or less items :) Empty Website for $30 or less items :)

Post  MSG Gilbert 05.10.10 22:23

Hey im a web developer and i am looking to improve our teams armoury. Im going to start developing websites for teams or personal needs for just items that are under $30 example youd ship it to me and once i get the tracking number id finish giving you information about site easy. I did it for Team Highland ill post you guys a link to ther site soon.
    These sites can be customly coded using latest html and the fastest i can add fourms chat blog whatever you want. If you want I could even install ur favorite sytem such as wordpress and make your own theme to make it look like yours!!! the sky is the limit i can do anything.
    If your wondering what im talking about when I say items under $30 I mean like airsoft gun flashlights lasers gloves magazines hats springs patches ect and it dont have to go above $30 :DD I love this deal but I also love developing websites so of all the requests I get I will put them all in a hat and draw 5 for free websites :DDDD and dont apply just for drawing.. I gotta get some profit XD.
    Just make a new post for a question or you can email me for questions at kmgilbert100@comcast.net thanks good luck in the world of airsoft!

typed it fast dont mind spelling XD
    Retherford
    Retherford

Website for $30 or less items :) Empty Re: Website for $30 or less items :)

Post  Retherford 06.10.10 18:10

Never mind Ill edit my comment. You fixed most of the problems I saw. The team page is looking much more professional
    MSG Gilbert

Post  MSG Gilbert 06.10.10 18:12

i actually made that in 30 min because i wanted to get one up fast but im remodeling it lol dont worry thats not the quality
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 06.10.10 18:14

It still has a lot of PHP and formatting issues now that I take a closer look. I hope you do better work for your customers.
    MSG Gilbert

Post  MSG Gilbert 06.10.10 18:16

i do do not worry that site was ripped up and edited its not a pro website i actually worked on this http://www.entraservices.com/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 22:20