Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
-a|ex
Rhino
6 posters

So this is what Team IC does on a Saturday night!

Rhino
    Rhino

So this is what Team IC does on a Saturday night! Empty So this is what Team IC does on a Saturday night!

Post  Rhino 17.10.10 16:24

CONTAINS SOME ADULT LANGUAGE!
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

So this is what Team IC does on a Saturday night! Empty Re: So this is what Team IC does on a Saturday night!

Post  -a|ex 17.10.10 16:29

that's all it did? i thought he would start convulsing.
    hardcore bro... we used to pepper spray each other back in college and a buddy used to taser himself until he got used to it.

-a|ex
    Rhino
    Rhino

So this is what Team IC does on a Saturday night! Empty Re: So this is what Team IC does on a Saturday night!

Post  Rhino 17.10.10 16:53

-a|ex wrote:that's all it did? i thought he would start convulsing.
    hardcore bro... we used to pepper spray each other back in college and a buddy used to taser himself until he got used to it.

-a|ex

Had he not had someone holding him he would have drop instantly on the ground that is what it is mean to do incapacitate someone long enough to detain (handcuff) them. He certainly didnt enjoy it, the top probe (barb) was literally stuck in his chest bone. Also a stun gun only inflicts pain to the area you are touching, A taser transmits electrical pulses along the wires and into the body affecting the sensory and motor functions of the peripheral nervous system. NMI (Neuro Muscular Incapacitation) temporarily overrides the command and control systems of the body to impair muscular control which causes you to drop like a rock.
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 17.10.10 17:45

Ya if i wasnt there to catch him he would of dropped straight to the ground. And if you look carefully u can see the propes sparking blue on his body. His back muscles where literally spazing when i caught him.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 17.10.10 18:12

So this is what Bobby's been doing now.
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 17.10.10 18:49

that still gotta hurt... stuck in the sternum, ouch

-a|ex

Post  Guest 17.10.10 20:50

Ouch. And chestbone = sternum. Not so much a bone as it is a very thick and hard piece of cartiledge.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 17.10.10 20:52

Anyone feeling up for a game of Taser Tag?
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 18.10.10 19:54

Well I got Tasered today also but mine was in the Taser certification class. I will post the video once I get the video from the chief. So I am now Taser certified. So who's next?
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 18.10.10 19:58

Reed told me he wants to
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 18.10.10 20:01

Funny he told me that same thing. "That you wanted to"
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 18.10.10 20:04

you need to be certified to carry a taser?

-a|ex
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 18.10.10 20:07

No just ryan went to the police course bc he got the hook ups

Post  Guest 18.10.10 20:09

-a|ex wrote:you need to be certified to carry a taser?

-a|ex

The kind that law enforcement uses are a good lot more powerful than the ones civilians can buy. You have to be certified to use one, part of that certification entails having the taser used on yourself.
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 18.10.10 20:11

Aggressor wrote:
    -a|ex wrote:you need to be certified to carry a taser?

-a|ex

The kind that law enforcement uses are a good lot more powerful than the ones civilians can buy. You have to be certified to use one, part of that certification entails having the taser used on yourself.

No paul they are not any more powerful they just have different darts and actualy have a less taz time. The civilian tazers taz for 30 seconds when cops are like 5 seconds
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 18.10.10 21:59

Reminded me of this.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 18.10.10 22:43

Trent is correct same power from x26 to x26c (civilian) or the M26c (civilian) to the M26L (Law enforcement which I have). difference is just some added features and cops can have different cartridges. Civilian cartridges can only fire 15 foot with standard size probes. The LEO's carry Green XP cartridges which can fire up to 25 foot and the probes are about twice the length of the yellow standard 15 foot cartridge probes, So they can penetrate thicker clothing. You do not need to be certified to use or carry one and even to be certified you dont need to be shot by one but Law enforcement agencies require there officers to be tasered in order to be certified for varies reasons. I did not have to be shot today but I choose to be... Half of the reason to know what its like and the other half was so I wasnt the only wussy not getting tased, You know... I had to be cool like the rest of the guys! LOL! In that video I did not get a clean shot on Bobby because of where I hit him (inexperience on my part, that's why I took the class) that's why 2 seconds into the video he was able to move. I only tased him for 3 seconds as I shut it off on him early once he looked me in the eyes with a look that meant he had enough. I was tased today for the full 5 seconds with a clean hit and I can tell you there is nothing you can do to move! it is impossible! People that can move or do move is because of one or more reasons, not because they are special. NO ONE can fight it off if they are shot properly.

Last edited by Rhino on 19.10.10 0:03; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 19.10.10 0:03

Yeah, it seems like you would want to hit someone in a muscle area (like your core) rather than your sternum.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 19.10.10 0:07

Admin wrote:Yeah, it seems like you would want to hit someone in a muscle area (like your core) rather than your sternum.

You are correct. optimal frontal shots are from below the chest and down. optimal rear shots are from the neck down. I could have corrected my error during my error if that had been a real attack towards me, but since it was a friend it wasn't necessary.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 19.10.10 16:28

According to Nic's Awesome Taser Guide optimum shots are below the navel and above mid thigh to especially towards rapists Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 20:29