Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

WTB Black Pistol Holster. Able to fit an M9

'Z'
    'Z'

WTB Black Pistol Holster. Able to fit an M9 Empty WTB Black Pistol Holster. Able to fit an M9

Post  'Z' 20.10.10 23:23

I'd like one that is in pretty good shape. As long as it works and looks good I'll take it. Price depends on the Holster.
    Its a little last minute but best time would be at ZombieFest. If your going to the Op and you have one to sell let me know.

Holster Bought.

Thanks.

-'Z'

Last edited by 'Z' on 22.10.10 15:38; edited 1 time in total
    G force
    G force

WTB Black Pistol Holster. Able to fit an M9 Empty Re: WTB Black Pistol Holster. Able to fit an M9

Post  G force 21.10.10 8:45

I have one that I will bring for you to check out. I will try to round up the drop leg componets but no promises on that. It made for a great belt holster for my M9. I just didn't like the drop leg it would get cought on stuff during woods play.
    'Z'
    'Z'

WTB Black Pistol Holster. Able to fit an M9 Empty Re: WTB Black Pistol Holster. Able to fit an M9

Post  'Z' 21.10.10 14:17

Ok,that sounds great. Drop leg parts would be Awesome.
    Also still interested if anyone else wants to bring one for me to check out.

-'Z'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17.05.24 6:25