Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
Blackhawk 5
Rambo
6 posters

G&G Limited Edition Custom M4 Combat Machine Airsoft Rifle with MOE Upgrades

Rambo
    Rambo

G&G Limited Edition Custom M4 Combat Machine Airsoft Rifle with MOE Upgrades Empty G&G Limited Edition Custom M4 Combat Machine Airsoft Rifle with MOE Upgrades

Post  Rambo 24.10.10 13:32

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_218&products_id=32749

anyone have comments? Im thinking about getting this for my birthday and im just wondering if you guys think it would be a good buy.
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

G&G Limited Edition Custom M4 Combat Machine Airsoft Rifle with MOE Upgrades Empty Re: G&G Limited Edition Custom M4 Combat Machine Airsoft Rifle with MOE Upgrades

Post  Blackhawk 5 24.10.10 14:36

or you can get one of these

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_218&products_id=33218

perfect for the swimming pool commando
    Twitch
    Twitch

G&G Limited Edition Custom M4 Combat Machine Airsoft Rifle with MOE Upgrades Empty Re: G&G Limited Edition Custom M4 Combat Machine Airsoft Rifle with MOE Upgrades

Post  Twitch 24.10.10 14:38

I have it. Its decent quality. Forget what it chronoed at but its a decent gun. For the price it cant be beat, and the money you save can go towards upgrades. The externals are all plastic like any other combat machine but the plastic is pretty durable and a good flat color (not this shiny black crap)

My one complaint is the stock. No matter what I have done it will not stay screwed in. It will just unscrew itself slowly over time. It gets really annoying, and short fo gluing the screw in I dont know what to do. I also lost the screw that holds the motor up in the pistol grip, normally this will render the gun inoperable from what I have read, but my gun still seems to work fine. Also when I got the motor connections were loose and I had to fix it.

Other than that it is a good gun. Its also 20 dollars cheaper now then when i got it :p
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze 24.10.10 16:13

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 24.10.10 21:12

Twitch try putting a very small bit of locktite on the threads before putting the stock on.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 24.10.10 21:15

Twitch wrote:
    Other than that it is a good gun. Its also 20 dollars cheaper now then when i got it :p
    That's because you got it when they used the Plastica, now they're using the CM.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 24.10.10 21:50

So the CM has the fibers infused?
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 24.10.10 22:20

Thanks for the review Twitch
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 27.10.10 22:33

Did you get the gun? And what do you think about it?
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 28.10.10 17:30

My birthday is Tuesday (Nov. 2nd) so they wont let me mess with it till then. ill post a review when i get to shoot it and mess with it a bit
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 28.10.10 18:27

Awesome dude get some good pictures!
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 28.10.10 18:56

I will Very Happy
    should be an amazing gun
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 02.11.10 22:52

So its my birthday and i find out that my parents never ordered the gun so i made them order it today while i watched. so i had no present on my birthday... lovely haha

anyways ill post up pics when i can and give a review when i receive the AEG in the mail (I chose the black and tan one Very Happy)

Post  Guest 02.11.10 23:25

In b4 "must be nice...(etc etc)"
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 14.11.10 21:19

Well at least he didn't get a bunch of space books with it as well. Razz

did you get the gun yet?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16.10.24 9:35