Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+7
Newnan Airsoft Player
sniper2525
NJSC
ownage1
Gunny1.5
HavenUnitOctopus
just some kid
11 posters

Javelin AEGs - New line of AEG (EBBs) coming out

Javelin AEGs - New line of AEG (EBBs) coming out Empty Javelin AEGs - New line of AEG (EBBs) coming out

Post  Guest 15.12.10 22:25

So, apparently there is a new company coming to town. They are called Javelin, they used to only sell BBs, but apparently they are breaking onto the AEG scene. I'm excited to see how they pan out.

Javelin AEGs - New line of AEG (EBBs) coming out Jav10
    just some kid
    just some kid

Javelin AEGs - New line of AEG (EBBs) coming out Empty Re: Javelin AEGs - New line of AEG (EBBs) coming out

Post  just some kid 15.12.10 22:48

i was watching this myself actually and was wondering if anyone had tried their guns out.
    HavenUnitOctopus

Javelin AEGs - New line of AEG (EBBs) coming out Empty Re: Javelin AEGs - New line of AEG (EBBs) coming out

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 16.12.10 0:37

yea man i saw that they are at an okay price too.200 without a rail system 250 with a rail system looks ok to me.
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

Post  Gunny1.5 16.12.10 8:15

just watched an airsoft gi review of their M24 and it seems very decent, they dropped it down a 8' stair case and it still shot extremely accurate at about 100'
    ownage1
    ownage1

Post  ownage1 16.12.10 16:12

i think javelin rebrands aps
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 16.12.10 18:39

If only we had some people designated around the forum to inform us more about this. Rolling Eyes
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 16.12.10 18:56

i beleive these EBB's are the design where the piston has a notch in it. Which enable the gun to have a blow back function by moving the moch bolt plate. In my opinion this design is junk because if you want to keep the EBB then you have to stick with stock piston.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 17.12.10 0:32

Gunny1.5 wrote:just watched an airsoft gi review of their M24 and it seems very decent, they dropped it down a 8' stair case and it still shot extremely accurate at about 100'
    rebrand.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 17.12.10 9:05

after 10 years i have to ask...what is the deal about EBB?....is having the fake bolt move back and forth that important?....as if an AEG doesn't already sound like a sewing machine.
    i just ask since there always seems to be an inherent issue with reliability with these guns with some sort of attached EBB system...
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 17.12.10 11:09

+1
    they seem a little pointless
    but if it sells they will make it
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 17.12.10 17:53

savoy6 wrote:after 10 years i have to ask...what is the deal about EBB?....is having the fake bolt move back and forth that important?....as if an AEG doesn't already sound like a sewing machine.
    i just ask since there always seems to be an inherent issue with reliability with these guns with some sort of attached EBB system...
    G&G's pneumatic blowback has no issues with reliability.
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 17.12.10 19:49

NJSC wrote:
    savoy6 wrote:after 10 years i have to ask...what is the deal about EBB?....is having the fake bolt move back and forth that important?....as if an AEG doesn't already sound like a sewing machine.
    G&G's pneumatic blowback has no issues with reliability.

After owning a G&G EBB,I have nothing to say but great things about it, shot like a dream, never had any issues.
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 18.12.10 1:45

Air Intake Porting!!?!?! That's what was wrong with all of my guns!

EBB is just something else to sell the gun on AND just something else to break.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 18.12.10 12:24

EBB is just something else to sell the gun

exactly.....
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 18.12.10 12:42

And there is nothing wrong with that. Some people just like it.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 18.12.10 12:54

NJSC wrote:And there is nothing wrong with that. Some people just like it.
    I enjoy feeling the crisp sensation of the electric blowback as it caresses my shoulder.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 23:07