Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

Question about G&G M4

Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Question about G&G M4 Empty Question about G&G M4

Post  Silent_Option 26.02.11 0:09

Are G&G GR-15's a good gun??? I hear alot of good things about G&G but throws me off that theyre priced around the same as ECHO1 and get much better reviews.

Here's the model Im speaking of
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=408_410&products_id=6235

Last edited by Silent_Option on 26.02.11 0:22; edited 1 time in total
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Question about G&G M4 Empty Re: Question about G&G M4

Post  NJSC 26.02.11 0:21

There was a bad batch of v2's i think a year back, but haven't heard anything bad since. And it's the price of the echo 1's going up not necessarily the low price of the g&g
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 26.02.11 0:24

wooops, i modified the original post while u were replying but much needed info none the less. I have an echo 1 now but wanting something i can grow into and upgrade. not sure if the echo 1 is worth the upgrades. Also trying to figure out if GR15's are lipo ready or what mods it will need to make it lipo ready.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 26.02.11 0:43

"Lipo ready" is term that is thrown around a little too loosely I think. Pretty much any gun can run a lipo just like any gun can have a bigger spring, high speed motor, etc put in. The issue to consider is how long your gun will last. I know guys who have run their G&G's for over a year on an 11.1v with no other upgrades. Do I recommend this? No. The added stress is going to be hard on your internals. Can you get away with it a while, sure. Minimum you should look at is a ab mosfet, and then don't be hard on your gun. Don't do mag emptying full auto bursts. Just treat it like you want it to last.
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 26.02.11 0:51

NJSC wrote:"Lipo ready" is term that is thrown around a little too loosely I think. Pretty much any gun can run a lipo just like any gun can have a bigger spring, high speed motor, etc put in. The issue to consider is how long your gun will last. I know guys who have run their G&G's for over a year on an 11.1v with no other upgrades. Do I recommend this? No. The added stress is going to be hard on your internals. Can you get away with it a while, sure. Minimum you should look at is a ab mosfet, and then don't be hard on your gun. Don't do mag emptying full auto bursts. Just treat it like you want it to last.

AWWW man, no spray and pray!!??? (sarcasm) OK, What about the ECHO, is it worth tinkering with? Is the echo worthy of an AB Mosfet, and lipo???
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 26.02.11 1:07

G&G has better quality internals and will last longer.
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 26.02.11 9:22

GET A G&G
    GET A G&G
    GET A G&G
    GET A G&G

It will outlast any of those Echo 1 chinese clones.

I have had 3, they all were great, but the G&G Prolines (full metal) are some of the best guns on the market.
    I have one Proline M4, and it has lated over a year without having any problems at all, the only thing I have had to do with it is get a new bucking.

I have used 9.6v, 7.4v lipo, and an 11.1v lipo in it.
    Miles M
    Miles M

Post  Miles M 27.02.11 15:51

I have that same rifle, it works well and is very comfortable.
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 09.03.11 14:03

I waited a little while on this but is this the one that is the newer and better version?

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_218&products_id=28316

Also looking at this one because I'm not really wanting the metal body because I dont want the extra weight i just want the better internals and that what im trying to find here, the G&G M4 with the good internals.

http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/G_G_CM_M4_Raider_Metal_Gearbox_AEG_Rifle_p/ace-rm4t-tan.htm

edit-- /\/\/\/\ I'm really considering buying this one, any opinions on it???

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11.05.24 12:14