Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Glock G18 Question

Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Glock G18 Question Empty Glock G18 Question

Post  Silent_Option 12.03.11 18:38

So I found these --- http://www.khmountain.com/airsoft/product_info.php?products_id=681

and curious if you bought one and when they do break could you not just put KWA G18 parts on it?
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Glock G18 Question Empty Re: Glock G18 Question

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 12.03.11 18:46

Dont get it, JG makes a pure s**t glock. And if for some terrible reason you did get it, you'd have to find out if its TM or KWA compatible.
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 12.03.11 18:55

Well I assumed they were junk, but the website gives hardly any info about their products so as far as finding out if its compatible
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 12.03.11 20:22

Silent_Option wrote:Well I assumed they were junk, but the website gives hardly any info about their products so as far as finding out if its compatible
    look at some reviews/videos on youtube, or you could just save your money up and get a KSC. My guess is its a TM clone.
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 13.03.11 23:52

well from what i have seen the JG is a KWA/KSC clone and the parts ARE compatible. The video i watched compared the two and the guy basically said externally the JG was better because of the Glock logo's on the slide and mags, and internally the KWA/KSC was much better. He said he would recommend ordering the KWA blowback spring with the JG G18 as the JG spring is super weak and the KWA spring would increase the JG's rof from the start.

I'm guessing the problem lies with reliability though. But seems to me if you didnt want to spend 180 on a GBB pistol then you should get the one that is compatible with the KSC parts. Although I Havent seen another g18 clone.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 14.03.11 16:51

Silent_Option wrote:well from what i have seen the JG is a KWA/KSC clone and the parts ARE compatible. The video i watched compared the two and the guy basically said externally the JG was better because of the Glock logo's on the slide and mags, and internally the KWA/KSC was much better. He said he would recommend ordering the KWA blowback spring with the JG G18 as the JG spring is super weak and the KWA spring would increase the JG's rof from the start.

I'm guessing the problem lies with reliability though. But seems to me if you didnt want to spend 180 on a GBB pistol then you should get the one that is compatible with the KSC parts. Although I Havent seen another g18 clone.
    back in the day the KWA glocks had no trades that where imported into America and other similar countries, they where sued so they changed over to the name KSC which had been lurky back in the shadows to us US consumers to continue to produce their KSC Glock series for the rest of the population. the KSC Glock is the only good quality, reliable and relitively cheap airsoft gas glock on the market and has a very good reputation to back it up,(I own one). To me, owning both a KSC and real steal Glock 19 the trades on the KSC are a tad more authentic then the ACM JG's. You can get that JG glock have it crap out on you when you first take it out, go back online order a whole new internal set up and after shipping etc end up at the price you could have paid for a KSC and have a much better gun. Basically if you get that JG gun you'll be trying to get it up to par with the KSC and at the end of the day spent as much money as it cost to get a KSC in the first place.
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 15.03.11 15:32

what would you pay for one of these used in good condition?

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GP-KSC-G23F-MET.htm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 9:47