Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

Poor Man's Magpul???

Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Poor Man's Magpul??? Empty Poor Man's Magpul???

Post  Silent_Option 13.03.11 1:18

Just thought I would share.....

I Had an idea to assist with mag changes. Since i use closed top pouches and dont want to pay 3 dollars or more per mag for magpuls thought this was a good idea. Great idea for hi-caps

Poor Man's Magpul??? Dsc01529

Poor Man's Magpul??? Dsc01530

Poor Man's Magpul??? Dsc01531

It's just grip tape for skate boards. You can get a large roll for a couple of bucks or just go to a skate shop and ask if they have any excess. Stopped in one at the mall and the guy gave me about a 2 foot sheet. Since it was too short to cover a board it was trash to him.

Measured it off how i wanted each side cut, cut one piece for each side then used it to mark the rest off and cut them out. Peel and stick and boom. took me all of 20 minutes maybe.

You could probablly get color match for tan and OD mags too, but I'm not sure.
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

Poor Man's Magpul??? Empty Re: Poor Man's Magpul???

Post  Gunny1.5 13.03.11 1:37

thats a good idea, what i did for magpulls was take two pieces of paracord and ducttape them to the bottom of the mag to make a collapsobal and cheap magpull
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 13.03.11 14:42

I think this idea is great! Much better looking than the old paracord staples and duct tape ones.
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 13.03.11 15:12

Thanks, I love coming up with things to assist in the field and the R&D that comes with it! Smile

If you guys want a set just send me an email at robcole24@yahoo.com and tell me for how many mags and where to send them. I will cut em for you and put them in the mail, or if you like doing things yourself its very simple.

Wonder if I could sell these on eBay to fund my KSC G18 fund??? Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 7:31