Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

WTB: AEG Parts

Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

WTB: AEG Parts Empty WTB: AEG Parts

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 05.04.11 19:51

Hello Folks,

Gunna need some Mp5k/Ak parts as ive acquired one thats goin to need some work,

I need:
    Got all my mp5k parts
    Ak47 cleaning rod that goes under the barrel
    ak47 buttplate
    ak47 rear sight

Need it shipped so you must have paypal.
    List may be updated if I come across anything else that needs repairing on it.
    Also will be adding some more WTB parts soon for other guns. Not looking to spend alot on these parts.

Last edited by Newnan Airsoft Player on 06.04.11 0:06; edited 2 times in total
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

WTB: AEG Parts Empty Re: WTB: AEG Parts

Post  -a|ex 05.04.11 23:47

interested in a complete aftermath mp5? i removed the charging handle and butt stock, but i can put those back on. it's had very little use and i can't even remember if i opened up the gearbox on it. most likely sell it for $60 without battery. bought it for $100 at airdogs.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 06.04.11 0:04

-a|ex wrote:interested in a complete aftermath mp5? i removed the charging handle and butt stock, but i can put those back on. it's had very little use and i can't even remember if i opened up the gearbox on it. most likely sell it for $60 without battery. bought it for $100 at airdogs.
    ATM the only use id have for the mp5 is the charging handle for that project lol which I recently (tonight) just got. The other side is just having a mp5 but cash is low and I need money for RS weaponry. I can give you an offer but its not going to be close to 60.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 12.05.24 8:21