Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+5
LORD TYRANT
Electioneer
-a|ex
NJSC
flipa
9 posters

So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it)

flipa
    flipa

So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) Empty So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it)

Post  flipa 23.04.11 20:33

Want to view the full resolution of the picture? Click on the picture you like and it'll take you to my Flickr account. Just go to "actions" on the top left portion of the click on view all sizes. Enjoy

So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) 5647447053_cedf17c178_z
    So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) 5647447379_095031b6c3_z
    So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) 5647447679_f278630dd2_z
    So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) 5648012118_e64507a7ae_z
    So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) 5648012472_1b71da15c0_zSo Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) 5648012834_2b5b3fbb3f_z
    So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) 5647449089_e9af184663_zSo Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) 5647451453_cc346cb8db_z
    So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) 5648013398_4e01d81e40_z
    So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) 5647449827_9d7f482642_z
    So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) 5647450245_5403cf7150_z
    So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) 5648014768_9539b74dbd_z
    So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) 5648015858_ab2f65715a_z
    So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) 5648016166_4318563120_z
    So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) 5647452961_0ea4f94387_z
    So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) 5648016578_e7c65778c3_z
    So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) 5647453389_05cf089883_z
    So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) 5647451061_79aa02d355_z

Yep.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) Empty Re: So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it)

Post  NJSC 23.04.11 21:56

how many pictures did you take of him? Razz
    flipa
    flipa

So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it) Empty Re: So Twitch randomly showed up at this build day and here's what happened. (Pic heavy but worth it)

Post  flipa 23.04.11 22:07

NJSC wrote:how many pictures did you take of him? Razz

I took 156 according to my camera. I used about 45 of them total. And this photoshoot only spanned in about 10 minutes.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 23.04.11 22:09

COUGH! COUGH! mancrush!
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 23.04.11 22:17

it's digital. it's normal to take 1000 shots and use around 100. i use up close to 3000 if using burst mode.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 23.04.11 22:37

NJSC wrote:COUGH! COUGH! mancrush!

We both love gear.. we have something in common.

-a|ex wrote:it's digital. it's normal to take 1000 shots and use around 100. i use up close to 3000 if using burst mode.

Gotta make sure at least one shot comes out nice.
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 23.04.11 22:59

*Choking Noises*
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 24.04.11 9:35

NJSC wrote:COUGH! COUGH! mancrush!

WOW you beat me to it just my thoughts exactly

is that a banana in FLIPAS pants or did TWITCH show up

JK Ilol haha all in good fun & very nice pics
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 24.04.11 12:21

Nice pics Flipa.
    I might have to use a couple for the the ACZ section of the AIRDOG website.

Post  Guest 24.04.11 13:46

Hows the M16 treating you Josh? Also, that RG setup looks REALLY good on the multicam.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 25.04.11 21:24

Its pretty good now that it shoots straight haha. Need to try using some .25s and maybe an 11.1 on it.

I think the MC and Ranger Green go well together, and I really like that vest. Very low profile on the front and sides for a plate carrier.

Wish I could have seen more of you guys this weekend.
    theangryschnoodle
    theangryschnoodle

Post  theangryschnoodle 25.04.11 21:36

Very cool. What vest? I almost want to say it's an Advanced Warrior FAPC but the buckles on the front throw me off. Looks great with Multicam.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 25.04.11 21:49

Its made by Mayflower. http://www.mayflower-rc.org/store/7016/25/Low-Profile-Assault-Armor-Carrier.html

I put a Swiftclip Kit on it as well.
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze 25.04.11 21:51

Yea the vest looks great along with the Mc

Post  Guest 26.04.11 0:27

Dang Josh that IS a NICE vest lol, you planning on using that overseas or something?
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 26.04.11 11:50

The Gear stores around Bragg are really nice, and I am starting to get some better stuff that I hope to use once I get out if I can start my own Security Company.
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 26.04.11 14:58

security or contractor PSC, PMC, like DYNCORP, ARMOR GROUP, BLACK WATER USA & AEGIS (LONDON) & many others employs civilians & ex military for "Security Risk assessmen"t. What kind are you getting in to u can also look into executive protection state side or over seas. Either way if you do start your own company good luck, ill go to work for you

Post  Guest 26.04.11 15:01

Twitch wrote: my own Security Company.

Evil or Very Mad
    theangryschnoodle
    theangryschnoodle

Post  theangryschnoodle 26.04.11 16:21

Wow, very nice. I just have one more question, which hydration carrier is that? I'm trying to find one for my FAPC that's small, the only one I've found is the TAG 50oz carrier but I don't really want to buy a new bladder.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 26.04.11 17:58

Its TAG. I really like TAG gear. Its fairly cheap but really awesome quality.

Gear is expensive. I have 4 camelbaks with bladders lol. non issued.
    theangryschnoodle
    theangryschnoodle

Post  theangryschnoodle 26.04.11 18:03

Thanks, I just ordered one along with a 50 oz bladder. A couple of my teammates also just ordered some TAG Banshee plate carriers. I've always heard good things about them, so I'm excited to use it. Thanks for the help.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 26.04.11 18:42

No problem. I still need to put up some detailed pictures of all of my equipment. I have some pretty legit stuff.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17.05.24 1:55