Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+7
reconsniperga
superchrisguy
Twitch
Jaguar12airsoft
flipa
poopdaddy
G force
11 posters

ACZ 14MAY11

G force
    G force

ACZ 14MAY11 Empty ACZ 14MAY11

Post  G force 09.05.11 18:00

Who's up for some fun at the ACZ this Sat.?
    I haven't gotten to play at a real feild sence GA/SC and I'm so stoked to be going to a Airdog feild! It's been a few months since we been up and looking forward to seeing some familar faces.
    I will have 6 players coming up with me from Cochran, and I get to roll with my good old boys TEAM AARP. So if you think you are man enough take on some old guys... bring it.
    A little trash talk in hopes to have a good turn out. tongue see ya there
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

ACZ 14MAY11 Empty Re: ACZ 14MAY11

Post  poopdaddy 09.05.11 18:04

i will be late
    but i will see you there

also check out the airdog site
    another big op headed our way on june 25th

flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 09.05.11 18:10

We have a group of players from Georgetown making the drive down on that day like what G Force said, should be a decently big crowd. And as usual Fatal Ops will be there.

Chris you better go to this game, let's see if you want to quit.
    G force
    G force

Post  G force 09.05.11 18:15

poopdaddy wrote:i will be late
    but i will see you there

also check out the airdog site
    another big op headed our way on june 25th

Good to hear you coming Bob. Are you gona bring the ICS twins? I will never for get you hoseing those guys in SC with them babys.

G force
    G force

Post  G force 09.05.11 18:27

Chris we may be able to pick you up in Macon if you want to carpool. I've got to check with the guys we may go up to the CCW for a evening game afterwards. I'm not sure. We may have to check in some of your gear like the airlines do however... you are such a gear whore. lol I think that is a compament in airsoft don't mean to offend.
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 09.05.11 18:35

G force wrote:Chris we may be able to pick you up in Macon if you want to carpool. I've got to check with the guys we may go up to the CCW for a evening game afterwards. I'm not sure. We may have to check in some of your gear like the airlines do however... you are such a gear whore. lol I think that is a compament in airsoft don't mean to offend.

lol wait til you see all the crap i wear.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 09.05.11 18:40

Gear is essential. In the powerful words of Twitch, "Airsoft is 90% looking good, and 10% unloading in a general direction where you see movement". Why else would I buy expensive gear.
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 09.05.11 18:46

flipa wrote:Gear is essential. In the powerful words of Twitch, "Airsoft is 90% looking good, and 10% unloading in a general direction where you see movement". Why else would I buy expensive gear.

yeah, i try to look as badass as possible. never know when the camera is looking your way and i could always use a new profile pic on FB.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 09.05.11 19:04

Jaguar12airsoft wrote:
    G force wrote:Chris we may be able to pick you up in Macon if you want to carpool. I've got to check with the guys we may go up to the CCW for a evening game afterwards. I'm not sure. We may have to check in some of your gear like the airlines do however... you are such a gear whore. lol I think that is a compament in airsoft don't mean to offend.

Trust me when I say you cant beat me.
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 09.05.11 19:17

Twitch wrote:
    Jaguar12airsoft wrote:

we'll see.
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 09.05.11 19:20

1. G Force: I have greatly downsized everything I wear now.
    2. Not going to this game, sorry.
    3. Flipa: still probably will
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 09.05.11 19:29

Jaguar12airsoft wrote:
    Twitch wrote:
    Jaguar12airsoft wrote:

we'll see.
    My only reply is this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N2Sxirlis8 (Warning: Censored Language)
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 09.05.11 20:03

Recon....maybe it's my interweb....but I'm not getting anything with that link.

As for gear...I doubt any ya'll can top me for weight. 24lbs just for my hard plates. Ammo was about 13lbs. Add about 2lbs for BOK, a couple more for H2O, 5lbs for the carrier, etc. etc. etc.

Of course it was all airREAL... Mad

If any one here want's to go as MilSim as possible, I can get you a copy of the gear SOP I just set up for my platoon.
    theangryschnoodle
    theangryschnoodle

Post  theangryschnoodle 09.05.11 20:07

Jaguar12airsoft wrote:
    Twitch wrote:
    Jaguar12airsoft wrote:

we'll see.

Pic competition!!

But really, someone should do a thread where everyone posts how much gear they can possibly attach/hang off of their body, just for kicks.
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 09.05.11 20:10

we'll be there. i still have some .40g bb's to throw at you guys...
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 09.05.11 20:11

Oh my.. the "I HAVE MORE GEAR THAN YOU" debate. See, that's airsoft. 90% looking better and having better gear than the other player, 10% shooting him with 1000 rnds of bbs. Although, you can't compete with the enlisted guys because they have issued stuff, and it may be crap to them, but to the regular airsofter, issued is like the ultimate frontier of gear.

I won't compete with Twitch though. I've never seen a person who gets all these issued gear AND BUYS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS worth of the real deal and use them for airsoft... Twitch, you don't make sense.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 09.05.11 20:15

If you had to wear the issued gear you would understand. Or use the issued mag pouches. They are horrible. And guess what? No issued dump pouch or leg holsters. So ya gotta buy it!
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 09.05.11 20:28

Twitch wrote:If you had to wear the issued gear you would understand. Or use the issued mag pouches. They are horrible. And guess what? No issued dump pouch or leg holsters. So ya gotta buy it!

Condor mag pouches are horrible compared to Pantac.. I see it as that.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 09.05.11 20:30

Actually I havent had that bad of luck with condor.
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 09.05.11 20:35

What he said....issue gear (90%+) sucks. I like the IOTV over the IBA. After I flipped the c-bun so the side plates actually covered my sides instead of riding on my hips (ouch), it fit rather well. The FLC? well, it has its place....in the back of your locker with all the other issue crap. I modded mine into a chest rig and I really like it. The 1st gen ACU's were utter crap. The 2nd gen that we got for A-stan were better. If you don't know the difference's, the biggest is that the 1st are really gray, while the 2nd are more tan-ish.

I hate to say it, but some airsoft gear (Condor, Pantac, etc) is probably better than most of the issue stuff.

"Me and my guys spent good money on aftermarket gear cause our lives are worth it". - Me, to some LTC and SGM that came out to visit our CP on MSR Tampa in Iraq.
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 09.05.11 21:40

theangryschnoodle wrote:
    Jaguar12airsoft wrote:
    Twitch wrote:
    Jaguar12airsoft wrote:

we'll see.

Pic competition!!

But really, someone should do a thread where everyone posts how much gear they can possibly attach/hang off of their body, just for kicks.

youre on Highland.... youre on....
    G force
    G force

Post  G force 09.05.11 21:46

how did this thread turn into my load is bigger than your load pissing match??????
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 09.05.11 21:50

G force wrote:how did this thread turn into my load is bigger than your load pissing match??????

Sorry, but some of us have ADD.

AK-Andrew
    AK-Andrew

Post  AK-Andrew 14.05.11 22:09

Big thanks to Tak and Zartan for a great afternoon of airsoft!

Sorry for some of us old guys yelling and cussing. But you have to call hits. It can ruin the game when just one person cheats.

Anyways, enough of that. We all had alot of fun and a good challenge facing off against Aggressor some. Would like to play against the whole Dagger Unit in future.

Thanks again to Ridgeway and his Red Team buddy for being honorable players and good sports and for letting me use him as a human shield.LoL

-a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 15.05.11 0:58

AK-Andrew wrote:Big thanks to Tak and Zartan for a great afternoon of airsoft!

Sorry for some of us old guys yelling and cussing. But you have to call hits. It can ruin the game when just one person cheats.

Anyways, enough of that. We all had alot of fun and a good challenge facing off against Aggressor some. Would like to play against the whole Dagger Unit in future.

Thanks again to Ridgeway and his Red Team buddy for being honorable players and good sports and for letting me use him as a human shield.LoL

and i thought you were the quiet one. boy was i surprised... great to see AARP at the game. wait till you meet the team which can't be mentioned.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 22:41