Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

Help with Jg VZ61 Scorpion problems

fuzzman93

Help with  Jg VZ61 Scorpion problems Empty Help with Jg VZ61 Scorpion problems

Post  fuzzman93 03.06.11 14:08

Oh boy,I have nothing but trouble with this gun. I orginally bought it from airsoft megastore sometime last year. RIGHT out of the box it was plagued with problems. The handle was very loose almost coming off and the front sights that lock the stock in place were broken,and their customer service kept giving me vague replies and basically said i could not return it. Evil or Very Mad
    Okay now to the real problems it would only shoot every 4th or 5th shot on semi and auto the other shots sounded muffled.No jams were causing this. It also had the most horrible tendency to not stop shooting once fired on auto.I would take my finger off the trigger it would continue shooting. Then the handle came completely off like ripped from the other half of the gun. The only damage was a bit of cosmetic and some wires coming loose of its connectors. I connected the wires back it shot, i attached the handle back together and now its not working again i think it might have to do with the trigger now,another very common problem with the jg scorpions i have been seeing. There seems to be a lot of people on various websites and forums with these problems but no solutions. Any help with any of these problems would be appreciated. Smile

Help with  Jg VZ61 Scorpion problems Empty Re: Help with Jg VZ61 Scorpion problems

Post  Guest 03.06.11 14:16

This thing sounds like a MESS! If all else fails, and you cannot fix it or find any info, a last resort if you really want it fixed is to send it to Rhino (AirDogs Guntech). He can literally fix anything.

Current date/time is 27.04.24 9:59