Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
Rhino
mwilson
6 posters

version 6 tappet plate.

mwilson
    mwilson

version 6 tappet plate.  - Page 2 Empty Re: version 6 tappet plate.

Post  mwilson 12.06.11 22:53

its got the spring. and i understand the basics of shimming all i need is a shim kit. and you dont think that the tappet plate needs replacing?
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 12.06.11 23:38

personally, i would replace it because i prefer higher quality material (guarder tappet plate). but yours isn't worn out. i would also replace the bucking and upgrade the nozzle with a guarder o-ring. keep in mind, replacing items will start adding up the total cost of your AEG. you have to decide if it's worth keeping (repairing) or sell it for a loss. the p90 is the easiest AEG to work on.
    mwilson
    mwilson

Post  mwilson 12.06.11 23:42

-a|ex wrote:personally, i would replace it because i prefer higher quality material (guarder tappet plate). but yours isn't worn out. i would also replace the bucking and upgrade the nozzle with a guarder o-ring. keep in mind, replacing items will start adding up the total cost of your AEG. you have to decide if it's worth keeping (repairing) or sell it for a loss. the p90 is the easiest AEG to work on.

thanks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 10:48