Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

MAA moderator applications now being accepted

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

MAA moderator applications now being accepted Empty MAA moderator applications now being accepted

Post  Admin 05.03.09 20:26

As our member count nears 100 with more members joining daily, I feel that it would be beneficial to have two more staff members trained and ready before the activity on the forum grows too great for the five of us to be able to do a good job in keeping up with.

Therefore, I (Admin) am formally announcing to the that I'll be accepting applications for moderators.

If you are interested in becoming a moderator, send me a 2-3 paragraph message via the PM system stating why you feel you would be a valuable asset to the moderator team. After one week (March 12th), the application window will close.

After another week, we'll announce the new moderators.

Also, please include the sections that you feel that you would be most beneficial as a moderator with your application. The applications will be reviewed by the staff, and the two applicants with the most votes will be granted level 1 moderator status.

Lastly, I would like to give a big thank-you to our supporters. Without Airdog/Area 13 and SAC, our member count would be nowhere near what is is today. However, for the sake of keeping MAA a neutral and unbiased website, employees of MAA supporters and their spouses are not eligible for moderator status outside of their store's section. If you are an employee of a MAA supporter and are not a moderator for your store/field's section, send me a PM. After I have verified that you are indeed an employee, I will add you as a moderator in your section.

My goal is to have the two moderators approved and 100% up to speed by the end of 5 weeks. If MAA continues at its current steady growth rate of 40 members/month, we'll have about 150 members by then.

-Josh

Last edited by Admin on 05.03.09 21:31; edited 1 time in total