Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides

Berta

Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides Empty Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides

Post  Berta 08.07.11 22:02

I've got a Western Arms M4 GBBR that im trying to sell. It's got a brand new nozzle and some fresh springs on the way to make it perform a little better for whoever buys it. It has a real steel MAgpul PTS Stock on it and an RIS rail system. Comes with 1 working mag and another mag which I have not given the time of day to fix, but maybe you can.
    Make me an offer for it, i'll take most anything reasonable. Okay turns out I wont take anything for it, i'll ask $350, but still offer me something
    Doesn't come with the grip by the way
    For SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY I will send photos through email or I can text them to you.
    SOrry for massive photos, but oh well
    Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides YQC7M
    Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides 2V5rN
    Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides Ur4Fh
    Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides YcMmp

I am willing to sell all of these together or separate.
    I have 1 KWA Glock ABS Slide and Outerbarrel with the white trademarks for a G34
    1 KWA Glock 34 ABS slide and Outerbarrel with the non-white trademarks but it still has the trademarks
    and 1 KWA Glock 17 ABS slide and outerbarrel with trademarks
    None have the internal parts but can be swapped out with another non traded slide.
    Asking $100 for them all or if you want them separate we can work something out.
    Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides JsjxX
    Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides 2MiWr
    Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides BnijM
    Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides NTL7q
    Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides HrGzj
    Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides Nh53Q
    Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides ZBeEP
    Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides Ph9YU

Last edited by Berta on 10.07.11 0:27; edited 4 times in total
    Berta

Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides Empty KWA (2)G34 (1)G17 slides with trades

Post  Berta 09.07.11 10:36

I am willing to sell all of these together or separate.
    I have 1 KWA Glock ABS Slide and Outerbarrel with the white trademarks for a G34
    1 KWA Glock 34 ABS slide and Outerbarrel with the non-white trademarks but it still has the trademarks
    and 1 KWA Glock 17 ABS slide and outerbarrel with trademarks
    None have the internal parts but can be swapped out with another non traded slide.
    Asking $100 for them all or if you want them separate we can work something out.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides Empty Re: Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides

Post  NJSC 09.07.11 10:51

please edit the title to include the price. and instead of making multiple fs threads only create one with multiple things.

Sponsored content

Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides Empty Re: Western Arms M4 GBBR and KWA traded slides

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17.05.24 1:55