Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

SSAirsoft Review!

CFA

SSAirsoft Review! Empty SSAirsoft Review!

Post  CFA 05.08.11 22:58

SSairsoft, an airsoft arena in Sugar Hill. This Feild is owned by Steve, His wife, Patty, And Skinny. The arena changes every week. You never go back and its the same. It will make sure that you cant use the same strategy every week forever.

Field:
    SSairsoft is a big field. They have 16000 sq feet and many buildings. These building include JailHouses, Tin Buildings, Grey Bunkers, And a bank. They also have a killhouse. The feild changes alot. Every week i go there they have moved stuff around. They are always adding more stuff and taking away stuff to make the gameplay more intense and to have more fun.

Games:

Raise the Flag: There are 9 Flagposts spread around the field. Your Objective is to Raise the Flag. There is a Yellow, and Blue flag on each flagpoll. At the end of 7 minutes whichever team has the most flags win. If one team gets all 9 Flagposts that team will win instantly. The 9 flags are located at: 1 infront of each spawn(2), 1 infront of each jailhouse(2), 1 in each Grey Bunker(2), 1 in Death alley(1), 1 on each wall(2). The Flags infront of each spawn are the hardest to get but with good teamwork you can win.

Terrorist:There are 5-7 terrorist in the killhouse. They can go full auto, the swat teams can only go semi. If one terrorist survives with one life the terrorist win. The swat teams are not aloud to go into the killhouse. They have to shoot from outside.

Overall:
    Over all i would rate ssairsoft a 10/10:

Field 10/10
    Staff 10/10
    Fun 10/10

Dont forget i will be updating this.
    theangryschnoodle
    theangryschnoodle

SSAirsoft Review! Empty Re: SSAirsoft Review!

Post  theangryschnoodle 07.08.11 10:55

I'd have to disagree about the size, it's a pretty small field. And one thing I think they could work on would be bringing in the gameplay. I see a lot of people sitting in the back and hitting people who are across the field. In "traditional" CQB (room to room, like a regular building) you can't really do that, you have to move close to the target so you can get a shot. They could make the field seem a lot bigger if they made it so you have to move through rooms etc. to reach your opponent. Just my .02.

Current date/time is 16.10.24 4:51