Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+8
Blaze
Blackhawk 5
Silent_Option
Andy
Twitch
russianairsoftkid
poopdaddy
MSG Ridgeway
12 posters

What yall think?

MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

What yall think? - Page 2 Empty Re: What yall think?

Post  MSG Ridgeway 03.11.11 20:21

just some kid wrote:mechanix gloves are really nice. i know a lot of people use them. you can buy them at autozone, lowes, etc or you can order from online and get them in the color you want.
    thats what im buying,
    TrunkMonkey
    TrunkMonkey

Post  TrunkMonkey 03.11.11 20:39

I prefer Ironclad gloves the most. Fit the best for me.

And ughh, a replica TAD stealth hoodie. Makes me like my real one even more.
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 06.11.11 23:24

Assuming your goal is image not reliability this fits in that category.

http://www.weaponblender.com/index.php?productID=2626

As I have said before the company is legit. You get just what you pay for in about a weeks time.

MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 07.11.11 15:23

Silent_Option wrote:Assuming your goal is image not reliability this fits in that category.

http://www.weaponblender.com/index.php?productID=2626

As I have said before the company is legit. You get just what you pay for in about a weeks time.

Ok its time people knew, this is airsoft, the game we play because we enjoy shooting others and running tactically with our friends, if you wnat a good airsoft loadout you dont have to buy all real big expensive gear. condor is fine for airsoft, cheap stuff is fine. as long as you understand what your getting and be easy with it. i understand stuff breaks overtime(owning a used car i could tell you) but its all relevant to the stress level, going to ACZ in newnan is not the same as going to iraq, therefore your gear doesnt have to be the best. did i get my point across?
    wolf six

Post  wolf six 07.11.11 17:24

MSG Ridgeway wrote:
    Ok its time people knew, this is airsoft, the game we play because we enjoy shooting others and running tactically with our friends, if you wnat a good airsoft loadout you dont have to buy all real big expensive gear. condor is fine for airsoft, cheap stuff is fine. as long as you understand what your getting and be easy with it. i understand stuff breaks overtime(owning a used car i could tell you) but its all relevant to the stress level, going to ACZ in newnan is not the same as going to iraq, therefore your gear doesnt have to be the best. did i get my point across?

+3x10^4
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 07.11.11 18:28

alright in airsoft what do you do? you run around, get on the ground, crawl around, more running, maybe sliding, falling, stuff gets snagged on branches, roots, rocks etc. now would your gear not get worn out just as much as real life? no you don't have to buy really expensive stuff but does that mean you SHOULD buy really cheap poorly made stuff? nope. so if you want to buy that cheap stuff then don't complain when it falls apart. you get what you pay for with gear (unless it's some over priced condor pc then you get less). but hey it's your money so get what you want
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 07.11.11 19:41

I only say to buy real stuff becasue in the end, I ma trying to get people to save money. Yes, you can buy cheap stuff but it will fall apart on you. Its only a matter of time. I have yet to have any of my legit gear fail me in any way, while the same cannot be said about airsoft gear.

Basically I am trying to help people by letting them know my experience and hopefully avoid my mistakes and save their money. I mean seriously, Pantac and Condor charge a lot of money for their stuff nowadays, and you can easily Get better quality tactical gear for the same price as the "cheap" stuff, only its American made and the quality and workmanship is outstanding.

About the only thing I have seen from condor lately that is good are those jackets. I haven't tried one, but I haven't heard that bad of reviews about them either.
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 08.11.11 0:51

You only have to buy what you want.

I said assuming your going for looks ot reliability because I wouldn't recommend that product for a person lookin for a reliable product, not because it's unreliable but because I don't know what it is. That was no stab at you or your purchases. Perhaps I should have made myself more clear?
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 08.11.11 13:34

i understand you guys completely. you guys have alot more experience than me, so i know you guys know what your talking about, feedback is always appreciated. it might have seemed like i was lashing out and trying to be an A%^ hole but i wasnt. i was just trying to make a point. i am actually going with the stuff that you guys recomended. its good gear and it sticks in my budget. you dont have to appologize or say you were poking at me, i believe i poked first. but anyways thanks for showing me that mayflower pc twitch, i cant wait till i get mine. Are any of you guys going to SS airsoft this saturday to meet brian holt?

oh and twitch MW3 is awesome!!!!!!!!
    wolf six

Post  wolf six 08.11.11 18:21

yeah they have multicam now and dual scopes!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 6:27