Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+13
-a|ex
flipa
Twitch
Silent_Option
Newnan Airsoft Player
Asia7th
HavenUnitOctopus
NJSC
zander
Admin
wolf six
Hippie
Bandit
17 posters

Do they make Hybrid Sights for airsoft guns?

Bandit
    Bandit

Do they make Hybrid Sights for airsoft guns? Empty Do they make Hybrid Sights for airsoft guns?

Post  Bandit 04.12.11 22:52

just wondering......
    Hippie
    Hippie

Do they make Hybrid Sights for airsoft guns? Empty Re: Do they make Hybrid Sights for airsoft guns?

Post  Hippie 04.12.11 23:01

Bandit wrote:just wondering......

What are you talking about? Do you mean a red dot or holographic sight with a flip-up magnifier? If so, then yes. Several, in fact.

Do they make Hybrid Sights for airsoft guns? EOT557AP3xMAGARMS40L-P

For the love of GOD please tell me your not asking because of MW3.
    wolf six

Do they make Hybrid Sights for airsoft guns? Empty Re: Do they make Hybrid Sights for airsoft guns?

Post  wolf six 04.12.11 23:28

Hippie wrote:
    For the love of GOD please tell me your not asking because of MW3.

FYI bandit, people hate anything that has to do with call of duty on here. Avoid mentioning it
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 05.12.11 0:08

Hippie
    Hippie

Post  Hippie 05.12.11 17:39

Those are a wee bit out of the average airsofter's price range, don't you think?
    zander
    zander

Post  zander 05.12.11 18:13

Hippie wrote:

Those are a wee bit out of the average airsofter's price range, don't you think?

No.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 05.12.11 18:16

Oh no look out Wolf Six your mortal enemy just posted in a thread you posted in!

Some airsofters spend more on their dumb little springer guns than a team spends on their aegs (cough Trent cough cough oh... yeah... me... ahem). Got to pay to play.
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 05.12.11 18:57

See i would understand if you actually owned a AR to buy the real thing, but really if you are using an airsoft gun then i just stick with re-brand scopes. Now this is different for tactical gear I would spend the money to buy a set-up that would last.
    Asia7th
    Asia7th

Post  Asia7th 05.12.11 19:17

isnt the real name for it a eotech magnifier?
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 05.12.11 21:45

try ebairsoft.com for some cheap airsoft optics.
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 05.12.11 22:32

Or you can keep it domestic, and get the same item within a week.

http://www.weaponblender.com/index.php?categoryID=134
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 07.12.11 0:00

I believe the correct term for this is "transitional" sights. Not hybrid. Very useful in the right environment, often misused by inexperienced players though. They make replicas but I dont know if I would trust a replica flip to side mount, china crap is pretty flimsy in my experience, and the real Flip to side mounts are 200 bucks.

Please tell me you did not get this idea from Modern Warfare 3? If so I will crush your soul.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 07.12.11 3:42

Sadly MW3 made it more mainstream to other people. As much as I hate to admit, "hybrid" sights is what it is called on MW3.
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 07.12.11 9:01

are elcan specterDR's considered hybrid sights?
    the airsoft version is a red dot with a 1x to 4x flip switch.

Do they make Hybrid Sights for airsoft guns? OP%20DR%201X%204X%20Magnifier%20Scope%20bk%20
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 07.12.11 9:58

Twitch wrote:I believe the correct term for this is "transitional" sights. Not hybrid. Very useful in the right environment, often misused by inexperienced players though. They make replicas but I dont know if I would trust a replica flip to side mount, china crap is pretty flimsy in my experience, and the real Flip to side mounts are 200 bucks.

Please tell me you did not get this idea from Modern Warfare 3? If so I will crush your soul.

it may suck that all these kids are referencing mw3(i have never played this game or even seen it played)but don't get upset.this has helped get them into this sport.
    some may act like they know all or are a super soldier,but they learn very quick when they go against another player.to some this is all they have to learn from.
    some may continue to be pains,some may learn and become good or great players,some may take from the video games and airsoft a respect for the military,then join themselves.others will just be great targets lol!
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 07.12.11 14:26

unless of course they are equipped with the "juggernaut" loadout going around in a bomb disposal suit and are invincible to bullets, then its completely realistic
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 07.12.11 14:42

head shots with a high power dmr lol!
    Bandit
    Bandit

Post  Bandit 25.12.11 19:48

I was not refering to MW3, it just semed handy to have
    drizzetsrevenge
    drizzetsrevenge

Post  drizzetsrevenge 27.12.11 21:05

i saw "hybrid sights" and immediately thought codsofter, but in the right hands, you could really kick some ***

and when i thought codsofter, i thought of one of my other threads

https://metroatlantaairsoft.darkbb.com/t4050-to-all-codsofters?highlight=to+all+codsofters
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 12.01.12 22:53

mwilson
    mwilson

Post  mwilson 07.02.12 12:29

im sorry to say but china has it for much cheeper
    http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/446578873-Free-shipping-wholesale-3-magnifier-riflescope-with-Flip-up-Mount-wholesalers.html
    ive heard that some of them are actually really good quality but some times you may get crap so its at your own risk.

and i completely agree with poop some of these CODsofters just make great targets especially when they think they know what they are doing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10.05.24 9:31