Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Airsoft store, and field.

Senko
    Senko

Airsoft store, and field. Empty Airsoft store, and field.

Post  Senko 08.03.12 20:07

Hello All, I have been kind of silent here for a while while I learn the community. I have been lucky enough to find a job working for a local field and store to the kennesaw area. They hold an airsoft game once a month on the first Sunday at Arkenstone Paintball in Acworth. The store I am working for is Georgia Paintball. We have a very good selection of rifles, and tons of custom upgrade parts. If anyone needs anything and you are in the Kennesaw/Marietta/Acworth Area come see me at the store! Our prices aren't the "best" but what we lack in discounts I make up for in knowledge and helpfulness. Also we can handle any custom upgrades, as well as full repairs. The store is located right off barrett parkway in the same shopping center as the Hobby Lobby and the Bed Bath and beyond, right behind the Wells Fargo. Look us up and give us a call!
    Miracle
    Miracle

Airsoft store, and field. Empty Re: Airsoft store, and field.

Post  Miracle 08.03.12 22:22

I go to Kennesaw State! I've been down barret prky tons of times. I thought that was just a Paintball store, they sell airsoft stuff too?
    Senko
    Senko

Post  Senko 08.03.12 22:26

Yes we have a very large selection of AEGs, GBBs, And more, Including a full line of Parts and Upgrades. We also repair and upgrade them in house!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 5:30