Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

Operation SoCo Video. Part 1.

Hollywood
    Hollywood

Operation SoCo Video. Part 1. Empty Operation SoCo Video. Part 1.

Post  Hollywood 13.03.12 19:04

This is the first part of a 2 part series. Hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chhVs2TkWac&context=C4d0acbeADvjVQa1PpcFOBa_Lkx1wrsLdbHS3CaFwBCFPz2ClO9a4=

I had a great time guys. I havent been a medic in years and it wore me out. Always set the example for those that look up to you. Never quit.

Hollywood

Proud member of The Black Knights.
    Miracle
    Miracle

Operation SoCo Video. Part 1. Empty Re: Operation SoCo Video. Part 1.

Post  Miracle 13.03.12 20:18

Needs a more action-y song. xD But like it sooo far! my friend Cheyenne's in it, she's the girl with the pink gun. xD
    jolio1994
    jolio1994

Post  jolio1994 13.03.12 21:17

Miracle wrote:Needs a more action-y song. xD But like it sooo far! my friend Cheyenne's in it, she's the girl with the pink gun. xD

Thanks for the free beef jerky, and I liked ur FB page
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 13.03.12 21:20

nice video camera... me wants
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 13.03.12 21:28

Good video. I don't know what you have against sunglasses though. Ive been wearing either Oakleys or Wiley Xs for years now with no issues. Though, that kid your were referring to in the video was wearing transition lens prescription glasses, not impact rated sunglasses or even sunglasses at all.

Those kids at the "wall" near the end in ACUs............... a few moments after you walked up the hill.........I wish you would have stayed and filmed what happened.
    Hollywood
    Hollywood

Post  Hollywood 14.03.12 9:52

Retherford wrote:Good video. I don't know what you have against sunglasses though. Ive been wearing either Oakleys or Wiley Xs for years now with no issues. Though, that kid your were referring to in the video was wearing transition lens prescription glasses, not impact rated sunglasses or even sunglasses at all.

Those kids at the "wall" near the end in ACUs............... a few moments after you walked up the hill.........I wish you would have stayed and filmed what happened.

His glasses DO NOT cover the eyes from the sides or top or bottom. If he was to be leaning back or forward his eyes are unguarded to stray rounds. But hey its his/your sight and my theory is this: "If you dont care enough about you vision then I along with you do not care about your vision." Safety first. ALWAYS.
    Also...I do have extra footage of the location and time you are talking about. It may be in part 2 of the video.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16.10.24 4:49