Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

Airsoft Swap and training day

Alpine
    Alpine

Airsoft Swap and training day Empty Airsoft Swap and training day

Post  Alpine 28.04.09 7:45

First off I want to thank all of my instructors for thier hard work and commitment to making this a very fun day.Wish we could have seen more faces there but all in all I was very happy.Thanks to Team Cereal Killers for the demo on airsoft 101,Team Pwny Express for Squad Leader,J. Keeble for the awesome paint demo,Zartan for runnig the pistol course,Takfire for running the sniper course,Hannan for running the Airdog Tent,All my Refs Cory,Drew and Brandon.My wife Call Sign Cookie for cooking up all those good food items.Lightfoot and his crew to whom I owe some demo time to.To all the people who help to take care of the field.And to all the players who show up to make these events so fun. Thanks again to everyone.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Airsoft Swap and training day Empty Re: Airsoft Swap and training day

Post  Admin 28.04.09 11:56

Yep! No problem. It seemed that our "students" were running BD1A pretty decently by the end of the day.
    I'd definately like to help with some more workshops in the future.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 28.04.09 14:58

You got it.

Post  Guest 28.04.09 19:01

What Id really like to do is two things : IMT workshop, and a Camouflage workshop. I know those two well enough to teach people who are already well versed in the subjects themselves.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 28.04.09 20:01

Alpine wrote:First off I want to thank all of my instructors for thier hard work and commitment to making this a very fun day.Wish we could have seen more faces there but all in all I was very happy.Thanks to Team Cereal Killers for the demo on airsoft 101,Team Pwny Express for Squad Leader,J. Keeble for the awesome paint demo,Zartan for runnig the pistol course,Takfire for running the sniper course,Hannan for running the Airdog Tent,All my Refs Cory,Drew and Brandon.My wife Call Sign Cookie for cooking up all those good food items.Lightfoot and his crew to whom I owe some demo time to.To all the people who help to take care of the field.And to all the players who show up to make these events so fun. Thanks again to everyone.

I enjoyed doing the "chicken fillet workshop" with Rhino best! lol! lol! lol!
    Oh . . . and Admin and Twitch . . . sorry I shot you guys out while you were running BD1A after the workshop . . . lol! lol! Just kidding . . . by the end of the day you guys had it down to a science . . . electioneer just kept winding up on the side of the formation toward me but he was a good sport about it . . . a fun time was had by all!!! cheers cheers
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 28.04.09 20:07

Tinman wrote:
    Oh . . . and Admin and Twitch . . . sorry I shot you guys out while you were running BD1A after the workshop . . . lol! lol! Just kidding . . . by the end of the day you guys had it down to a science . . . electioneer just kept winding up on the side of the formation toward me but he was a good sport about it . . . a fun time was had by all!!! cheers cheers
    Haha...
    Thanks to tinman, I was the first person out one round, and Twitch was the first out the next!

It was all part of our plan to build the confidence of the inexperienced players.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 28.04.09 20:17

Admin wrote:It was all part of our plan to build the confidence of the inexperienced players.

I'll take that as a compliment! lol! lol! lol!
    weed
    weed

Post  weed 28.04.09 22:29

ya, really was a good day, i loved the chicken demo!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 7:03