Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Witch Hunt AAR

Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Witch Hunt AAR Empty Witch Hunt?

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 10.05.09 0:28

So yea....the night game was nothing like i expected.

the first game was single elimination and lasted about an hour and it was difficult to find or aim at anyone.
    but i ended up getting a kill from about 10 feet by telling Nic (NJSC) to surrender haha.

but after we called off that game some people left, but then we played an EpIcSawce game. had some really small boundaries and respawn and an objective to retrieve a flashlight from the middle. I got 2 kills with a CO2 pistol from about 8 feet away lol. and it was so intense. so much gun fire. i only go hit once which was by someone playing on my team, Frank (lone wolf) haha.

i cant wait for the next game during the day. that made me appreciate the light.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Witch Hunt AAR Empty Re: Witch Hunt AAR

Post  Lone Wolf 10.05.09 10:08

honestly dude, I did not know. lol I was going to get the flag while eliminating any near by campers + it was dark.

daytime ftw.

It was a good game (last five minutes Laughing) but my temporary repair decided to break that evening see my post in stories for details.

The first hour and half went by so slow. People were being too cautious and camping, during some parts of the first game i was moving a foot every 5 minutes and lying stationery while misquitos and yes, ticks, were biting the crap out of me (should've worn d33t Laughing)

My K/D was only + 1. I got 1 guy in the first game, and another in the last. But I got killed once in the first game by a camper on my left flank (It was...gay).

Honestly I think we need to find somewhere to play some CQB and where we can play all day / night w/o having to use flashlights and glo-sticks and broken light-sabers. CQB lock-ins ftw

*whoever brought this post over, please be sure to merge so it doesn't look like a double post. thank you.

Last edited by Lone Wolf on 10.05.09 13:01; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest 10.05.09 11:46

The games did go by pretty slow, I had 4 kills all day, though I didn't die, but came so very close so many times. The last game was excellent but it was over by then. We should do this again except start int eh day, and when it gets dark do that lane game.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 10.05.09 11:52

When it gets dark we need a place about 1 sq acre where we can do some CQB and not have to worry about stuff in our way. I think a build day is in need.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 3:40