Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+13
Andy
jkeeble2
Valkyrie1
ontargetairsoft
firby911
Crazy Twitch
reconsniperga
Twitch
Dirkastan
Q-bald
WPeake23 [SOTHG]
Blackhawk 5
Admin
17 posters

Local Retailers of Tactical Gear

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Local Retailers of Tactical Gear Empty Local Retailers of Tactical Gear

Post  Admin 30.12.08 17:52

This thread will be a list of local Atlanta-area retailers of tactical gear. If you know of a local retailer, post the name, the location, and a short description/review. This list will consist of only retailers of "real-deal" gear. "Real-deal" gear is defined as gear that is made for non-airsoft applications such as military, law enforcement, etc. Real-deal gear can be expensive, although it can be rather cheap if you're looking at surplus stuff like ALICE and Gen II LBE vests, both of which are excellent, used by the US military, and will cost you less than $30 for a full setup. "Replica" gear is defined as gear that is made for airsoft, and is not built to meet real-world needs. A list of replica gear retailers will not be included, because there is already a list of airsoft retailers, and since airsoft retailers are the only companies that sell airsoft replica gear, another list would be redundant.

Brigade Quartermasters
    Located off of 41 at 1025 Cobb International Dr. NW Ste. 100, in Kennesaw.
    They have a large selection of gear, including Blackhawk, Safariland, Alta, 5.11, Surefire, and more. They also have a large selection of knives, survival gear, and real-steel stuff. Their prices on everything are pretty good, except if you're looking to buy some Multicam ACU's, go somewhere else, because you'll pay about $130 for a set. However, their prices on other patterns are competitive.
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Local Retailers of Tactical Gear Empty Re: Local Retailers of Tactical Gear

Post  Blackhawk 5 02.04.09 23:26

Army-Navy Discount Center
    1214 Hays Industrial Drive
    Marietta, GA 30062
    http://www.armynavydiscountcenter.com/

Pretty good suprlus stores compared to the others. Most of their inventory are new and are in a good condition. Their store is very organized and looks more like a retail and the staff are very helpful. Offers a variety of different camo and gear. There are some things that are not "real deal" such as the tru spec camo. Also a good place for knives.
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 03.04.09 11:21

I can not say the place BlackHawk said has tacicakl gear, but they do have every pattern of TRU-SPEC, LOTS of boots(thats where i got mine), and one sweet ghillie suit. (that you can buy for 140$, I asked)
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 03.04.09 16:49

Forrest park army/navy store. 10,000 sq. ft. pack to the ceiling
    http://www.fparmynavy.com/page/page/1370821.htm
    Dirkastan
    Dirkastan

Post  Dirkastan 03.04.09 20:13

I want to go to forest park army navy, but I live like an hour north of atlanta.

Military Depot
    Milton GA

They have like every camo ever, and its all real deal. Not much gear, but freakin tons of camos. They had an HSGI Wasatch once for only like $100, I was tempted to buy it. They have some real PACAs to for like $95 a piece, thats a steal.
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 28.05.09 19:49

I plan to drive down south soon. Anyone know of any good surplus stores near Ft. Benning or Colombus. I bet there might be some nice finds over there.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 28.05.09 20:25

Ranger Joes in columbus.

Commando military supply to.
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 28.05.09 20:28

Twitch wrote:Ranger Joes in columbus.

Commando military supply to.

+1

Commando Military Surplus too
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 13.06.09 17:18

Just got back from Forrest PK army navy store and have completed mine and my sons load out.
    Nothing fancy......Basic woodland BDU, GI issue LBV, Goggles, GI issue surplus Knee pads (Dessert tan) No name combat boots,Alice belts,and a couple of canteens. I may PU a couple of hydration packs latter this week. Great deal on the stuff. The Knee pads were on sale for 3 dollars a pair. If you haven't been to this store,Your missing out. I didn't want to leave. We should have our AEG's by the end of the month. It's finally coming together. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 24.07.09 20:12

Q-bald wrote:Just got back from Forrest PK army navy store and have completed mine and my sons load out.
    Nothing fancy......Basic woodland BDU, GI issue LBV, Goggles, GI issue surplus Knee pads (Dessert tan) No name combat boots,Alice belts,and a couple of canteens. I may PU a couple of hydration packs latter this week. Great deal on the stuff. The Knee pads were on sale for 3 dollars a pair. If you haven't been to this store,Your missing out. I didn't want to leave. We should have our AEG's by the end of the month. It's finally coming together. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Just paid them a visit a lot of good stuff for great deal. Mostly used GI stuff with some new items like boots Truspec brand apparel. Used ACU and woodland mostly for $15 a piece. Lots of ALICE gear for a cheap price, pouches starting at $1. Got a couple used hats and boonie for $4. I got 2 pairs of the kneepads on sale for $3 as above, they were coyote brown large either Bijan's or Alta brands. A good place I wish i went here before i spent on my loadout before :\
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 31.08.09 20:47

Alright so today at school... one of my old airsofting buddies came up to me and was talking about getting back into airsoft. While we were talking he told me that there was a tactical store that opened up in Fayetteville! He send me the link to the website. I'm going to try to check it out this week sometime.

http://www.gttactical.com/index.html cheers cheers
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 31.08.09 20:57

Send me a text when u go jack,ill go.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 31.08.09 21:04

I'm actually going to go after school tom possibly so ill shoot you a text if i do.
    ontargetairsoft
    ontargetairsoft

Local Retailers of Tactical Gear Empty Spec Ops Brand

Post  ontargetairsoft 13.10.09 9:51

All,

We carry a select line of Spec Ops Brand Tactical Gear (www.SpecOpsbrand.com). I used their slings and pouches in Iraq and I can tell you their stuff is solid. Plus it comes with a lifetime guarantee! If there is something you see that we do not carry, let us know, we can order it.

Regards,
    Daryle
    Valkyrie1
    Valkyrie1

Post  Valkyrie1 14.10.09 23:26

GT Tactical isn't new. It's been around for a while and it's actually a little over priced if you ask me. At least all the law enforcement stuff is.
    jkeeble2
    jkeeble2

Post  jkeeble2 01.11.09 12:26

iv found that the AR bunker in Newnan now carries 5.11 molle gear like m4 pouches and anything else you can think of. its relatively cheap i think the ones i looked at were only like $14 as everyone knows thats awesome for any kind of molle gear especially 5.11.
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 18.01.10 23:11

Across the street from Forest Park Army/Navy is Forest Park Tactical. There is stuff is all "REAL". I have purchased many items for deployment as well as stuff for SWAT. Warning....it is kind of pricey, but they have pretty good stuff.

MULTICAM
    BLACK
    OD
    TAN
    SUREFIRE LIGHTS
    POUCHES
    HOLSTERS
    THIGH RIGS
    HYDRATION CARRIERS (CAMELBACK)
    GLOVES
    BOOTS
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 19.01.10 0:07

I need to get down there!
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 19.01.10 0:40

Yeah, they remodeled (sp) the store a few years ago while I was in Iraq. They carry a lot of great gear. BUT...it is not airsoft stuff. This is gear for the Operator. If you are willing to spend the money, they have some pretty good grip.
    Pitbull
    Pitbull

Post  Pitbull 02.02.10 18:44

Ok im not rich ...I have a house payment, 4 cars, 3 kids, 1 son-in-law at home and all the other normal bills , that being said I went shopping for camo at the Hiram goodwill store I got .... two brand new woodland pants, one used woodland heavy shirt, one used woodland light shirt, and one used woodland pair of pants for $25 and my son-in-law got a pair of tan desert boots for $5 the army surplus store in Dallas wanted $14 for a fadded , patched pair of woodland pants. For rolling around on the ground I dont have a problem wearing 2nd hand clothes.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 02.02.10 19:00

Man I hear ya there I have found some awesome deals at the thrift stores and consignment shops. Alot us us here at Area13 are parents and have to buy multiple sets for us and kids. So hope to see you out at some games at Area13 pm me if you would like some info on the field.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 02.02.10 20:13

myke124 wrote:Ok im not rich ...I have a house payment, 4 cars, 3 kids, 1 son-in-law at home and all the other normal bills , that being said I went shopping for camo at the Hiram goodwill store I got .... two brand new woodland pants, one used woodland heavy shirt, one used woodland light shirt, and one used woodland pair of pants for $25 and my son-in-law got a pair of tan desert boots for $5 the army surplus store in Dallas wanted $14 for a fadded , patched pair of woodland pants. For rolling around on the ground I dont have a problem wearing 2nd hand clothes.

Another way to get some cheap clothing is just to buy if off of others. I'm selling my old pair of marpat so if your intrested just Pm me as well. But just keep an eye on the for sale threads b/c there are so sick buys for camo.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 02.02.10 21:17

Andy wrote:Across the street from Forest Park Army/Navy is Forest Park Tactical. There is stuff is all "REAL". I have purchased many items for deployment as well as stuff for SWAT. Warning....it is kind of pricey, but they have pretty good stuff.

MULTICAM
    BLACK
    OD
    TAN
    SUREFIRE LIGHTS
    POUCHES
    HOLSTERS
    THIGH RIGS
    HYDRATION CARRIERS (CAMELBACK)
    GLOVES
    BOOTS

yeah my dad goes there for alot of his law enforcement items..
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 13.03.10 21:04

Admin wrote:This thread will be a list of local Atlanta-area retailers of tactical gear. If you know of a local retailer, post the name, the location, and a short description/review. This list will consist of only retailers of "real-deal" gear. "Real-deal" gear is defined as gear that is made for non-airsoft applications such as military, law enforcement, etc. Real-deal gear can be expensive, although it can be rather cheap if you're looking at surplus stuff like ALICE and Gen II LBE vests, both of which are excellent, used by the US military, and will cost you less than $30 for a full setup. "Replica" gear is defined as gear that is made for airsoft, and is not built to meet real-world needs. A list of replica gear retailers will not be included, because there is already a list of airsoft retailers, and since airsoft retailers are the only companies that sell airsoft replica gear, another list would be redundant.

Brigade Quartermasters
    Located off of 41 at 1025 Cobb International Dr. NW Ste. 100, in Kennesaw.
    They have a large selection of gear, including Blackhawk, Safariland, Alta, 5.11, Surefire, and more. They also have a large selection of knives, survival gear, and real-steel stuff. Their prices on everything are pretty good, except if you're looking to buy some Multicam ACU's, go somewhere else, because you'll pay about $130 for a set. However, their prices on other patterns are competitive.

Stores closed according to website

http://www.brigadeqm.com/cgi-bin/tame.exe/store/retail.tam

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 10:46