Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
Blaze
Electioneer
6 posters

SAAL Game 5: The Hottest Game of them All

Electioneer
    Electioneer

SAAL Game 5: The Hottest Game of them All Empty SAAL Game 5: The Hottest Game of them All

Post  Electioneer 08.08.09 19:12

Yep so everything was pretty much soaked in sweat of mine. Had some fun today!
    Blaze
    Blaze

SAAL Game 5: The Hottest Game of them All Empty Re: SAAL Game 5: The Hottest Game of them All

Post  Blaze 08.08.09 19:20

Today was a great game it was fun shooting people with the p90!!! lol! lol! lol! ( reed )
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

SAAL Game 5: The Hottest Game of them All Empty Re: SAAL Game 5: The Hottest Game of them All

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 08.08.09 19:44

I had a friggen blast. The CQB was fun, too hot though. The woodland was insane though. What a Face
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 09.08.09 22:01

Saiyaman

Post  Saiyaman 10.08.09 23:02

I defin had fun with the cqb during this game... the grass was wet allowing for lots of sliding. retrieving the pilot was definitely challenging. it was very obvious the aeg's were on the field ( especially once i saw all my battle wounds at home)...

for the few guys who wanted me to knife people I only wish they saw what happened once i snuck into the red base at the end of the second round of cqb pilot capture

woodsball was fun and somewhat tactical, a first for me.
    its going to be a while before I come back to play so hopefully the weather will cool off but until then

i can't wait for some video, and pics (and pics from the saal game 4!!!!!)

and I really can't wait till a night/dusk game of cqb.
    sealdude36
    sealdude36

Post  sealdude36 03.09.09 17:44

Electioneer wrote:Yep so everything was pretty much soaked in sweat of mine. Had some fun today!
    I couldn't agree more. That "20 min." team deathmatch game on the cqb field was MURDER!!
    sealdude36
    sealdude36

Post  sealdude36 03.09.09 17:46

Markerscope1 [SOTHG] wrote:CQB Course video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bArucptNVsg

click here for pwnage
    Sick video!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 15:30