Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+12
weed
BigD
Spectre
NJSC
Tinman
Admin
Retherford
Radar
Q-bald
scooter
Blaze
Electioneer
16 posters

SAAL Game 4: The RADICAL!!!! game

Electioneer
    Electioneer

SAAL Game 4: The RADICAL!!!! game Empty SAAL Game 4: The RADICAL!!!! game

Post  Electioneer 18.07.09 17:37

I liked the open field and my new L85 preformed well. However the real fun came after the game on the way to zaxbys where Josh got us lost listening to my useless directions. It took 8 people in 4 cars 40 minutes to get somewhere 10 minutes away, and NJSC and Paul didn't see the Zaxbys and drove 18 miles before realizing. Fail.
    Blaze
    Blaze

SAAL Game 4: The RADICAL!!!! game Empty Re: SAAL Game 4: The RADICAL!!!! game

Post  Blaze 18.07.09 17:45

Yea i liked the open field games and flanking the blue team in the last game in the woods. The game turned out great! By the way nice job going zaxbys. lol! lol!
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 18.07.09 17:51

The game was great.. I think i speak for almost everyone when I say that I had a great time today. Not sure how the open AEG play in the woods went.. but we had plenty of fun with the pistols, shotguns and knives. The big knife fighting circle game was beast even though I pretty much failed... all of the SAAL teams played great!
    PROPS TO THE CRAZY KNIFING DUDE ON GHOST TEAM... he was definitely a beast
    also...Admin..congrats on KILLING THE PILOT!!!... gave everyone watching a good laugh!
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 18.07.09 18:04

scooter wrote: The big knife fighting circle game was beast even though I pretty much failed...

AHHHHHHH! So there was a circle death match as I predicted.......................to cool
    Wish I could have been there....I had to work all day
    Radar
    Radar

Post  Radar 18.07.09 18:17

Oh did i have a blast today. It was so much better goofing off than being with the team serious serious. With the dancing about the spawn, being the lone survivor of the AEG CQB game, getting and amazing gun (thanks Nic) and my crotch knife. I think the only person who DIDN'T have fun was my friend who refused to play due to a, "lack of harmful projectiles fetish." Also, props to the ghost team knife ninja samurai dude.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 18.07.09 18:58

Let it be known that the difficulty in getting to Zaxbys was all Reeds fault. His mom had to come and pick him up. Anyways the day was all around good. Dagger scored well and the open games were great. The wagon pull game and very last AEG game on the CQB field were a lot of fun. I definitely recommend more of the CQB semi auto games. The only reason blue lost was because red had way more people
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 18.07.09 19:05

Yeah, Priam was effective with the knife. If it wasn't for him disrupting us behind the lines, we probably would have gotten our objective sooner. I'm definitely psyched about the 100 points though. The circle knife fights were a lot of fun as well. Alpine, props for destroying me. Paul, not so much.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 18.07.09 19:07

THE DIVE BAHAHAHHAA ..... failtrocity
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 18.07.09 19:24

Admin wrote:Alpine, props for destroying me. Paul, not so much.

Hey dude . . . I killed ya too!!!
    OLD GUYS RULE!!!!!
    or is that drool??
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 18.07.09 19:34

Okay you guys left us at a U-Turn redlight and we had to wait like 5 minutes to try and catch back up with you, then we saw Admin's truck going back onto 85 south. Same vehicle, stickers in the back window, so we followed. I also saw a silver passat far in front of us so I thought we were good. Half way to Lagrange I get ticked and pull up beside admin to ask what the crap was going on and I notice there is no elevator service magnet on the side and the guy driving was probably in his late 30's. Safe to say that wasn't Admin. So ol' sourpuss and I had a nice Arby's date.

It was really a great day of airsoft. Open games were great, Ghost team was pretty freaking fun, and so were the triangles after the game. king
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 18.07.09 19:56

Electioneer wrote:I liked the open field and my new L85 preformed well. However the real fun came after the game on the way to zaxbys where Josh got us lost listening to my useless directions. It took 8 people in 4 cars 40 minutes to get somewhere 10 minutes away, and NJSC and Paul didn't see the Zaxbys and drove 18 miles before realizing. Fail.

I too feel the need to say that the neverending journey to zaxbys was the fault of reed. At the end of the day, as is our custom, we of dagger unit decided that we wanted to get food. Well, as it happened, reed claimed that he knew how to get to a zaxbys that was only 5 minutes away. This sounded great to us so we all agreed to follow twitch while reed was navigating. Little did we know, Reed actually didn't have the slightest idea where a zaxbys was, much less where we were going. He then proceeded to send us on the most circuitous route to nowhere that I have ever seen. Forty minutes and three thousand seven hundred and sixty-five turns later, we end up at the exit where airdog is located. At this point, those of us "following" reed are terribly hungry and rather disgruntled. We were ready for food nearly an hour ago and then we were led on some wild goose chase in which there is actually no goose at all, the goose being a zaxbys. Well, we eventually did find a zaxbys, but heaven forbid the fun stop there. Somehow, Paul and nic, who are in the fourth car in our convoy, get stuck at a redlight and did not see where we went. (we were about 150 yards from the light they were at) When the light turned green, evidently they saw a chevy avalanche that resembled the one our beloved admin drives. I suppose you have figured out by now that it was, in point of fact, not admins car, but some random strangers. They proceeded to follow this truck for 18 miles before realizing it wasn't admins. At this point, we had called Paul a number of times, but he left his phone in the trunk and never heard it. No one, including myself had thought to get nics number. Well, at this point, they decided they were too tired to drive back to zaxbys, so they promptly stopped at the first arbys they saw. What better way to end a long day of Airsoft than with a romantic dinner for two at an arbys.

If you would like to hear more, show your enthusiasm for this story because our fun still did not stop there.

Thank you for reading the first installment of the chronicles of dagger unit.
    BigD

Post  BigD 18.07.09 19:57

the decision to drop all the way back to the spawn to protect the wagon (wheel barrel?) was one of the least intelligent ones that I have witnessed in airsoft. But hey it worked. Also, the zaxby's trip was a fail.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 18.07.09 20:01

When I called for cover to get the thing I yelled stay in position. Low and behold as soon as I got the thing to the base and yelled for a ref to start the 30 minute timer all the people on our team besides Dagger and a few others decide oh lets fall back. Owell we held out.

When I made my run back out to the middle of the field to get my rifle, Stephen, Maverick, and maybe two others were still in position.
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 18.07.09 20:26

First of all I thought we were going to another Zaxbys in Newnan so I was directing us to the best of my abilities towards that. However the one way street where bulsboro ends is one way going the wrong way. In Josh's car I said I don't know downtown Newnan and thus we got off track and not on bulsboro where we needed to be. I then noticed some landmarks and directed us to the Zaxbys down the road from Airdog but josh unknowingly turned on to the interstate taking even more time to get to the zaxbys on bulsboro when a zaxbys was only 3 minutes down the road. I did fail at giving directions in downtown newnan but I was right when we were on highway 29.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 18.07.09 20:32

Sure sure Reed
    weed
    weed

Post  weed 18.07.09 22:47

Game was great. Most fun I have ever had playing airsoft. CQB is great. I got some serious kills today. During the SAAL game, I had a ball going against GDAS. Thanks GDAS for being great sports and being a great team to go against, I think it was fun for both teams to go against each other! I enjoyed running all the way down to blue teams base THREE times during the open game. Thanks guys, for giving me a nice open shot straight down the middle of the field straight to your base. By the way, its not true that red had more than blue, we gave up 2 of our better players to you guys just to stop the whining, but it was pretty even count wise. Sorry for walking up on the blue base when you guys played at north. Didn't realize how close I was to your respawn lol. Great game everyone! People called hits, people where good sports, and I think it called for a GREAT day of airsoft. Admin, it was great going against you and having you END my streak....I am sorry for making the decision to go against you instead of Stephen or Nathan in the knife battles.

Post  Guest 18.07.09 22:52

I dont think anyone realized just what happened in that wagon game. Immortal Casualties decided to do a real deep flank on Blue Teams left side, however that left their main team open to get pressed hard, so we got the wagon in teh beginning of the game. Immortal Casualties showed up on our flank only a few seconds after the wagon got back to our base, and they started killing us in the droves. There just wasnt any fighting it, we were surrounded, but ImCas didnt get to us fast enough to stop us from getting the wagon, suffice to say they must have racked up at least 100 kills between all of them, but you cant really get the wagon from out of someones spawn point. As for the "dive" , if I would have known the knife fights were being taken so seriously, I would have just sat out.
    Radar
    Radar

Post  Radar 18.07.09 23:12

Aggressor Dog wrote:I dont think anyone realized just what happened in that wagon game. Immortal Casualties decided to do a real deep flank on Blue Teams left side, however that left their main team open to get pressed hard, so we got the wagon in teh beginning of the game. Immortal Casualties showed up on our flank only a few seconds after the wagon got back to our base, and they started killing us in the droves. There just wasnt any fighting it, we were surrounded, but ImCas didnt get to us fast enough to stop us from getting the wagon, suffice to say they must have racked up at least 100 kills between all of them, but you cant really get the wagon from out of someones spawn point. As for the "dive" , if I would have known the knife fights were being taken so seriously, I would have just sat out.

dude, if every hit off me and retherford counted as a kill, i say at least 2000 kills.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 19.07.09 6:35

Aggressor Dog wrote:As for the "dive" , if I would have known the knife fights were being taken so seriously, I would have just sat out.

C'mon man . . . I thought it was a good impression attempt of the Brad Pitt dive with the sword to the neck on the big dude in the movie Troy! You get the award for MOVIE IMPRESSION OF THE DAY!!! cheers cheers
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 19.07.09 8:01

Also at the end of the wheel barrow game I ended up having great position on the road completely to the left of the respawn point. It ended up just shooting people and they were automatically back in the game, but it was fun.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 19.07.09 9:12

WP_Radar wrote:

dude, if every hit off me and retherford counted as a kill, i say at least 2000 kills.

Well that was pretty much because we were out in the open dodging bbs while holding down the right side. I mean we were in our spawn it didnt matter if we took any hits.
    Maverick
    Maverick

Post  Maverick 19.07.09 10:48

The beginning of that wagon game was great. We moved forward quickly and used enough suppressive fire for Cody to grab the wagon and pull it back. Then Twitch yells hold the line and look behind me to see all but 4 our team running into our spawn. Evidently hold the line now means retreat. My gun jammed soon after so I had to leave the field to get it unjammed. When i go back we had been pushed into our respawn and it was impossible not to get shot almost continually. The amount of bbs flying in from all directions was actually really impressive. Fortunately we had immediate respawns so it didnt matter how many bbs you took as long as we held our ground. That was an epic game to say the least.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 19.07.09 12:50

yeah I brought my team to the front in the 1st pistol-shotgun-knife pilot game by taking out little Stephen lol... and all i had was a Cyma Glock. Great game. Couldn't play in the Aeg cqb battle because i had my m4 which shot well over the 400 limit, Dang i should had brought my g36.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 19.07.09 13:40

Retherford wrote:
    WP_Radar wrote:

Well that was pretty much because we were out in the open dodging bbs while holding down the right side. I mean we were in our spawn it didnt matter if we took any hits.

I say from now on Retherford kills don't count
    weed
    weed

Post  weed 19.07.09 14:51

Bulldog94 wrote:yeah I brought my team to the front in the 1st pistol-shotgun-knife pilot game by taking out little Stephen lol...

I could say something funny and smart about that, but Stephen isn't on the forums to defend himself, so I wont say anything about the matter lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 2:42