Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+13
{PWNY} RED
navyseal1000
#CW!!ZERO
Tinman
BigD
Crazy Twitch
B Boy
Admin
Airsoftguy238
MagisterMortis
sniper2525
Rhino
scooter
17 posters

Paintball Outfitters : First SAAL League Game

Paintball Outfitters : First SAAL League Game Empty Paintball Outfitters : First SAAL League Game

Post  Guest 20.06.09 18:28

Discuss
    scooter
    scooter

Paintball Outfitters : First SAAL League Game Empty Re: Paintball Outfitters : First SAAL League Game

Post  scooter 20.06.09 18:42

Overall It was a good day and all the teams played great! Best Comeback Definitely goes to Immortal Casualties on the first Tooth and Nail Game! Everyone on the sidelines thought Dagger Unit had them shut down up until the last 30 seconds when someone ran up and pulled the wagon back to their side!( I don't remember who it was). I got a pretty nasty welt on my chest from point blank friendly fire after running back from pulling the wagon on our first tooth and nail game Embarassed And I guess im announcing the obvious when I say that it was HOT On the way home we checked the car thermometer and it said 98 degrees! Thanks to the Airdog crew for making the event possible!

BTW... props to ATLAS for letting me and Chad use his 3$ pistols for wheel chocks on the wagon lol!

Last edited by scooter on 25.06.09 10:37; edited 1 time in total
    Rhino
    Rhino

Paintball Outfitters : First SAAL League Game Empty Re: Paintball Outfitters : First SAAL League Game

Post  Rhino 20.06.09 19:09

It was a awesome time today! We(Immortal Casualties) had a serious battle with team Dagger Unit! It was awesome glad we got you guys out of the way already! also just to let anyone know who was not there it was a tie between us. We both got 45 points I believe.
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 20.06.09 19:20

the kid who pulled the wagon was bobby one of our good team mates. wish i could of beent there 2day....
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 20.06.09 19:22

sniper2525 wrote:the kid who pulled the wagon was bobby one of our good team mates. wish i could of beent there 2day....

I guess you were watching from satelite, being you werent there? J/K Im sure he told you!
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 20.06.09 19:23

haha ya i was hahaha na he told me on my way back from basketball camp lol he said it was a sick run
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 20.06.09 19:24

Great Kickoff to the SAAL. The game play was intense. Any time you juke up further in your chair while watching the action, you know your witnessing a good game. By the time I played today, I don't think it would have been possible to ramp up the adrenaline level any higher. Awesome job on the officiating as well. Way to go everyone.

Todd / MagisterMortis

PWNY Express

Post  Guest 20.06.09 19:34

It was an awesome game, I could not believe my eyes when I saw the wagon on the other teams side. I literally announced to my team that we had won the game when the horn blew, gave high fives, looked over to see the wagon and my 25 pnts, only to see it on the other end of the field. We came back though, tied it up, ImCas you guys are great, and I am equally glad that you are out of the way Razz , looking forward to the next SAAL game!

Also, the score between ImCas and DU was :

ImCas: 50pnts
    DU: 50 pnts
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 20.06.09 20:01

I had a blast today, but the heat was intense. I hydrated as well as I could but still felt lightheaded. Huge props to Josh(Admin) for the last game going shirtless. It was a compromise on his part, but lighting him up with out a shirt on was a good laugh. Oh I mean I felt bad...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 20.06.09 20:48

Haha yeah going shirtless in the last game was fun. I feel that when the game is getting monotonous, or if it's just been a long day, you've got to mix it up. So that explains the absence of a shirt and the amount of charging I did in the final game.

And the league game was awesome. I think that Immortal Casualties and DU both did a great job of adapting to the situation (lack of ammo), and it made for an exciting matchup. I tell you what, when you get two fast teams spread out in extended lines facing each other, you have to work for each INCH in the wagon game.

My greatest moment today was the tuck-n-roll.
    B Boy
    B Boy

Post  B Boy 20.06.09 21:43

Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 20.06.09 22:15

Yea today was sick! Props to Dagger Unit, with a tie at the end haha. It was a great day of game play! Thanks for hosting this league too Airdog.
    BigD

Post  BigD 21.06.09 0:03

ghost squad represent!!! jk. i had a great time. pwny express has a great group of guys and played really well.
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 21.06.09 1:17

Before I forget, I just want to give all the teams (and walk on players) that came down the pike a big Thanks for coming down to PBO. I know some folks drove in excess of Two hours for the SAAL opening. It's appreciated.

I gotta throw out some props to Brothers Of Plastic for putting a team together and getting into the SAAL. Your going up against some stiff competition. I mean come on, DU, IC, CK, PWNY, GDAS, and GS aren't slack competition. I've played with and against all of them and all the players on each team can straight bring it. Your only going to grow stronger as a team by virtue of playing in the SAAL. Keep it up guys.

Todd / MagisterMortis
    PWNY Express
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 21.06.09 7:30

MagisterMortis wrote:Before I forget, I just want to give all the teams (and walk on players) that came down the pike a big Thanks for coming down to PBO. I know some folks drove in excess of Two hours for the SAAL opening. It's appreciated.

I gotta throw out some props to Brothers Of Plastic for putting a team together and getting into the SAAL. Your going up against some stiff competition. I mean come on, DU, IC, CK, PWNY, GDAS, and GS aren't slack competition. I've played with and against all of them and all the players on each team can straight bring it. Your only going to grow stronger as a team by virtue of playing in the SAAL. Keep it up guys.

Todd / MagisterMortis
    PWNY Express

Agreed! Good play by all . . . hated that PWNY had to go against "Ghost" . . . sure would be nice if we had another team to even things out rather than having to throw in an OPFOR team . . . we need GDAS to be there next time!

Post  Guest 21.06.09 7:37

I thought the Brothers of Plastic did pretty well considering their competition and their level of experience. The one mistake they made time and time again was not making a move straight off the break, they would go to form a defensive line everytime instead, it just wasnt going to win that wagon game. I know some people were giving them a hard time, but I don't think they deserve anything less than a high-five for putting up a good fight.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 21.06.09 9:38

Aggressor Dog wrote:I thought the Brothers of Plastic did pretty well considering their competition and their level of experience. The one mistake they made time and time again was not making a move straight off the break, they would go to form a defensive line everytime instead, it just wasnt going to win that wagon game. I know some people were giving them a hard time, but I don't think they deserve anything less than a high-five for putting up a good fight.

Agreed, I mean I have been playing airsoft since I was 13 and so has all of our team, you guys are just starting out, give it a little while and you will be up on top soon. But Dagger Unit dang I wasnt expecting that hard of a fight against you guys but you really had me fooled, that was one of the best fights I have had in a long time. But it was definitely good to get you guys out of the way early.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 21.06.09 12:27

This game was great... even it was hot as heck. But it was pretty funny when Max lit Admin up without a shirt on! lol. I would have to thank to Todd and PWNY for allowing me to play with them. Thanks alot guys.
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 21.06.09 13:30

navyseal1000 wrote:This game was great... even it was hot as heck. But it was pretty funny when Max lit Admin up without a shirt on! lol. I would have to thank to Todd and PWNY for allowing me to play with them. Thanks alot guys.

No problem. You can jump in with us any time you want. You did a good job, and that was no small feat given the walk on battles were during the heat of the day. You did better than me in the walk on portion. In the last game I played, I trekked off into the woods down behind the church and thought I'd be all stealthy by hugging the inside of the barrel line and got pasted by Paul from DU. Dude, I didn't even see you. I remember after the first two plastic spheres hit me thinking "Good God Ahmighty! this was a failed endeavor." Mr. Logic tells me I won't be doing that again any time soon. Good job, you were entrenched back in there.

Todd / MagisterMortis
    PWNY Express
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 21.06.09 17:50

MagisterMortis wrote:
    navyseal1000 wrote:This game was great... even it was hot as heck. But it was pretty funny when Max lit Admin up without a shirt on! lol. I would have to thank to Todd and PWNY for allowing me to play with them. Thanks alot guys.

No problem. You can jump in with us any time you want. You did a good job, and that was no small feat given the walk on battles were during the heat of the day. You did better than me in the walk on portion. In the last game I played, I trekked off into the woods down behind the church and thought I'd be all stealthy by hugging the inside of the barrel line and got pasted by Paul from DU. Dude, I didn't even see you. I remember after the first two plastic spheres hit me thinking "Good God Ahmighty! this was a failed endeavor." Mr. Logic tells me I won't be doing that again any time soon. Good job, you were entrenched back in there.

Todd / MagisterMortis
    PWNY Express

Thanks Todd. Yeah, I think I was the last guy on the field that was on PWNY. Are you guys going next week? Because if you are, I'll come. But I'm not sure if I can play in the SAAL though.

Cheetah

Post  Guest 21.06.09 18:04

What impressed me most about the day was when Redmond (the 101st Airborne Vet.), if thats his name I could be mistaken, played the league game in that gas mask, even with the filter off that thing has got to suck. I ran a two mile race with one on, it was torture. Didn't seem to phase him one bit out on the field. Some of the guys behind me were laughing at him, saying he didnt know what he was getting himself into and that he didn't know how hot it would get, made themselves looks like total jerks when they realized just who they were talking about.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 21.06.09 18:32

Aggressor Dog wrote:What impressed me most about the day was when Redmond (the 101st Airborne Vet.), if thats his name I could be mistaken, played the league game in that gas mask, even with the filter off that thing has got to suck. I ran a two mile race with one on, it was torture. Didn't seem to phase him one bit out on the field. Some of the guys behind me were laughing at him, saying he didnt know what he was getting himself into and that he didn't know how hot it would get, made themselves looks like total jerks when they realized just who they were talking about.

Sorry to be off topic but that had to suck, lol. 100 degrees and with a gas mask on?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 21.06.09 19:14

#CW!!ZERO wrote:
    Aggressor Dog wrote:I thought the Brothers of Plastic did pretty well considering their competition and their level of experience. The one mistake they made time and time again was not making a move straight off the break, they would go to form a defensive line everytime instead, it just wasnt going to win that wagon game. I know some people were giving them a hard time, but I don't think they deserve anything less than a high-five for putting up a good fight.

Agreed, I mean I have been playing airsoft since I was 13 and so has all of our team, you guys are just starting out, give it a little while and you will be up on top soon. But Dagger Unit dang I wasnt expecting that hard of a fight against you guys but you really had me fooled, that was one of the best fights I have had in a long time. But it was definitely good to get you guys out of the way early.
    I'll have to admit that we weren't expecting it to be as tough as it was either. It's been a while since I've been in a game where it was that interesting (PMC!). I mean, one game was won in the last thirty seconds, and on another game we had the wagon by about two feet. I think that the lack of ammo actually made it more fun, as we all had to rely on our heads rather than our trigger fingers. We were literally down to the point in that last game where some of us were dry-firing just to maybe keep somebody's head down while our teammates moved up. We were freaked out because we thought you guys had buckets upon buckets of ammunition back at your respawn, but after the game we found out that you were in the same place as us. Man, that was a lot of fun.
    {PWNY} RED
    {PWNY} RED

Post  {PWNY} RED 21.06.09 20:59

i had a blast this game, and i also give props for cowboy going out with the gas mask, because to tell the truth i was worn out after game one of SAAL
    when i ran up my left side up to even the fort at one point and the adrenaline kept me going till the walk back to respawn i was dead haha
    but i kept pressing, rehydrated, re ammo'ed and kept going Smile
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 21.06.09 22:46

Admin wrote:
    #CW!!ZERO wrote:

I'll have to admit that we weren't expecting it to be as tough as it was either. It's been a while since I've been in a game where it was that interesting (PMC!). I mean, one game was won in the last thirty seconds, and on another game we had the wagon by about two feet. I think that the lack of ammo actually made it more fun, as we all had to rely on our heads rather than our trigger fingers. We were literally down to the point in that last game where some of us were dry-firing just to maybe keep somebody's head down while our teammates moved up. We were freaked out because we thought you guys had buckets upon buckets of ammunition back at your respawn, but after the game we found out that you were in the same place as us. Man, that was a lot of fun.

Yeah those wagon pulls were really intense between our two teams, it just kept going back and forth.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 12:06