Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+13
{PWNY} RED
navyseal1000
#CW!!ZERO
Tinman
BigD
Crazy Twitch
B Boy
Admin
Airsoftguy238
MagisterMortis
sniper2525
Rhino
scooter
17 posters

Paintball Outfitters : First SAAL League Game

Paintball Outfitters : First SAAL League Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Paintball Outfitters : First SAAL League Game

Post  Guest 22.06.09 10:36

When are pics going to be posted for this?
    Blaze
    Blaze

Paintball Outfitters : First SAAL League Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Paintball Outfitters : First SAAL League Game

Post  Blaze 22.06.09 11:02

That was a awesome game it was intense specialo when when i was on the Ghost team yea! But pwny did a great job defeating us.Red was sneaky he mad it to the left side of the field and layed us down. Great game PWNY. cheers
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 22.06.09 21:01

Blaze wrote:That was a awesome game it was intense specialo when when i was on the Ghost team yea! But pwny did a great job defeating us.Red was sneaky he mad it to the left side of the field and layed us down. Great game PWNY. cheers

That was some intense stuff. DU vs IC had one game decided with less than 30 seconds to go. In the PWNY vs GS game it happened just under the two minute to go mark. Defeat was snatched from the jaws of vitory twice. 30 seconds can change everything in those wagon games. As an opening for the SAAL, one thing is apparent right out of the gate, all the teams will have to bring their A game each and every week. Playing mistake free will also be a virtue as well.

Todd / MagisterMortis
    Paintball Outfitters : First SAAL League Game - Page 2 Mare10
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 24.06.09 0:16

when will the pictures of the game be posted?
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 24.06.09 7:59

Pics in progress.
    I will try to have some of them loaded onto the website later tonight.
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 24.06.09 18:09

Just saw this thread. Mad props to everyone who competed in the SAAL game. It was a lot of fun, and was generally well officiated. ImCas, y'all are very good, and I am definitely glad to have y'all out of the way. Props to every other team who played, it was a lot of fun and you all played well.

Looking forward to this weekend.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 24.06.09 21:35

Takfire wrote:Pics in progress.
    I will try to have some of them loaded onto the website later tonight.
    Okay will notify us when they're up!
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 24.06.09 23:19

1st set of SAAL pics are up!

http://www.airdogairsoft.com/Intel.html

Post  Guest 24.06.09 23:29

AirsoftGuy I told you that you were in the way and I was right! My face is completely overcome by your massive cranium!!!!!

Im just messing with you, I dont mind lol!
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 25.06.09 0:25

Lol I had to give my cranium it's timeto shine!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 25.06.09 19:36

I don't see the pictures...
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 25.06.09 22:56

Tak pictures of the open game are going up right?
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 26.06.09 7:09

I saw them...Great pics

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 13.05.24 2:35