Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+15
Rhino
frog
Blaze
Takfire
BigD
Twitch
navyseal1000
scooter
Retherford
Spectre
#CW!!ZERO
sniper2525
Scarface
Electioneer
19 posters

SAAL 3 at Vineyards: The INFECTIOUS CHIGGER Game!!!

Electioneer
    Electioneer

SAAL 3 at Vineyards: The INFECTIOUS CHIGGER Game!!! Empty SAAL 3 at Vineyards: The INFECTIOUS CHIGGER Game!!!

Post  Electioneer 11.07.09 16:44

I had fun, and that is all that matters (being facetious of course). Suffice it to say blue team owned today.

Also to whomever doesn't call their hits (and I don't want to point fingers or be the person that says nobody calls hits even when they aren't hit) it is part of the game and if you decide to cheat it can ruin the experience for everyone else.

Last edited by Electioneer on 14.07.09 1:31; edited 3 times in total
    Scarface
    Scarface

SAAL 3 at Vineyards: The INFECTIOUS CHIGGER Game!!! Empty Re: SAAL 3 at Vineyards: The INFECTIOUS CHIGGER Game!!!

Post  Scarface 11.07.09 16:47

Electioneer wrote:I had fun, and that is all that matters. Suffice it to say blue team owned today.

did u even get to shoot that game when i came up from ur back
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

SAAL 3 at Vineyards: The INFECTIOUS CHIGGER Game!!! Empty Re: SAAL 3 at Vineyards: The INFECTIOUS CHIGGER Game!!!

Post  Electioneer 11.07.09 16:49

I had shot previously lol. It was Cody's fault though because he did shoot you earlier.

Post  |337 11.07.09 16:59

Lol, when was that? at the batcave?
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 11.07.09 17:23

Great game guys had alot of fun.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 11.07.09 17:54

Yeah it was a sick game, cant wait till the scoreboard gets updated
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 11.07.09 18:08

Ah yes, the bat cave, how I miss thee. Such fond memories were created there.

Post  |337 11.07.09 18:19

lol,

"where were you? those three were all yours!!"
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 11.07.09 18:56

How dare you blame me for that, that was all bad communication. And yes it is no secret the bat cave was undefeatable. Mad props to David who ran the bomb and Blaze and Reed who helped me cover him for the win.
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 11.07.09 19:09

good game... even though we only stayed long enough for our saal game Suspect
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 11.07.09 19:36

|337 wrote:lol,

"where were you? those three were all yours!!"

Dude, I thought you had them. What the h***? lol
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 11.07.09 19:56

Great game guys. I got alot of welts and a few ticks was a bonus. Blue team owned the whole day I have to give props to them for kicking our a**, lol. Great job PWNY you guys were amazing on the field.
    Even though it was a fun game, it was also a painfull one.
    Next game guys
    Later!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cheetah

Assist player for PWNY Express
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 11.07.09 21:24

3 things:

1. Me, Mac, and Austin were laying in the woods at south base in the first open game. Our advance element got shot out, so we were just lying in wait. Sure enough Here comes Pwny Out from the opposite woodline and they walk behind us and in front of us (at one point coming within 15 feet of us). They still faled to notice us and they "cleared" the area. After allowing them to move forward some more, we jumped out from our positions, shot dragon, and moved forward towards the mud fort via the road that folowed the perimieter of the field on the far side. Stopping at several points and trying to pick people off (some of which were succesful and some that were not) we finally got to the mud fort where we met up with Immortal Casualties and set up positions for an ambush. After recieving some fire and finally falling back, we managed to set up a good ambush and Got red out and managed to push a few others back. About that time the whistle blew. It was insane, prolly the craziest airsoft run ever.

2. Our suicide run in the bomb game which actually involved in only 1 or 2 people dying and allowed us to push forward farther than we had planned. Still cant believe we pushed up so far haha.

3. Our batcave in the final game. Good times...good times...
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 11.07.09 21:31

Twitch wrote:3 things:

1. Me, Mac, and Austin were laying in the woods at south base in the first open game. Our advance element got shot out, so we were just lying in wait. Sure enough Here comes Pwny Out from the opposite woodline and they walk behind us and in front of us (at one point coming within 15 feet of us). They still faled to notice us and they "cleared" the area. After allowing them to move forward some more, we jumped out from our positions, shot dragon, and moved forward towards the mud fort via the road that folowed the perimieter of the field on the far side. Stopping at several points and trying to pick people off (some of which were succesful and some that were not) we finally got to the mud fort where we met up with Immortal Casualties and set up positions for an ambush. After recieving some fire and finally falling back, we managed to set up a good ambush and Got red out and managed to push a few others back. About that time the whistle blew. It was insane, prolly the craziest airsoft run ever.

2. Our suicide run in the bomb game which actually involved in only 1 or 2 people dying and allowed us to push forward farther than we had planned. Still cant believe we pushed up so far haha.

3. Our batcave in the final game. Good times...good times...

Addition to number 1: ACU works!!!!!!!!
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 11.07.09 21:42

2. I lead David, Reed and Blaze up the left side. David made an epic run with the bomb as I followed close behind covering. Reed and Blaze pinned down the enemies across the woods and actually saved me from Red or someone. Then they followed behind. David ran into mudbase as our other team members Josh, Austin, idk maybe Mac along with some others covered him along with Myself and Reed on the right.
    BigD

Post  BigD 11.07.09 22:05

Lemme see. I liked the field though I did not make much contact with Red Team. The bomb game, however, was awesome. Reed (bomb carrier), Cody, a few others whose names escape me (sorry!!!) and I flanked to the left of the little path. We made it past where the defensive line on the road was when we encountered two of the enemy. After a little while of shooting, basically to keep heads down (on my part at least), i decided to risk the path in order to flank. I got behind one of them, and shot him as he came onto the path. As i did so, I came under fire from the main woods, and accordingly hauled it away from the only direction that could possibly be safe, which was towards the back of the field. this put me behind the enemy. I waited to make my last stand behind a tree on the small hill just in bounds. No one came, so I decided to make a move on the enemy base, hoping to take out most of them in an epic rear attack. I arrived at the base and, to my shock, no one was there. I heard fire off to my left (towards the boundary just on the far side of the smaller path. I decided to move that away in hopes that i could flank the enemy to help my teammates. Just as I set off, I saw movement ahead. I dove behind a board, to kill the enemy. However, where i expected enemy instead came twitch and his "squad." I handed off my g36 and went to get Reed and the bomb. I walked to Reed and Cody (in hopes no one would engage me) where i originally started my flank. I took the bomb, and as Cody and Reed gave excellent cover fire, ran all the way back to the base, under fire nearly all the way. Staying just inside the boundary, just as before, proved a great strategy. I made it, planted the bomb, and we won.

Sorry for it being so long, and hope it doesn't appear to be bragging, thats just what happened.
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 11.07.09 22:08

BigD wrote:Lemme see. I liked the field though I did not make much contact with Red Team. The bomb game, however, was awesome. Reed (bomb carrier), Cody, a few others whose names escape me (sorry!!!) and I flanked to the left of the little path. We made it past where the defensive line on the road was when we encountered two of the enemy. After a little while of shooting, basically to keep heads down (on my part at least), i decided to risk the path in order to flank. I got behind one of them, and shot him as he came onto the path. As i did so, I came under fire from the main woods, and accordingly hauled it away from the only direction that could possibly be safe, which was towards the back of the field. this put me behind the enemy. I waited to make my last stand behind a tree on the small hill just in bounds. No one came, so I decided to make a move on the enemy base, hoping to take out most of them in an epic rear attack. I arrived at the base and, to my shock, no one was there. I heard fire off to my left (towards the boundary just on the far side of the smaller path. I decided to move that away in hopes that i could flank the enemy to help my teammates. Just as I set off, I saw movement ahead. I dove behind a board, to kill the enemy. However, where i expected enemy instead came twitch and his "squad." I handed off my g36 and went to get Reed and the bomb. I walked to Reed and Cody (in hopes no one would engage me) where i originally started my flank. I took the bomb, and as Cody and Reed gave excellent cover fire, ran all the way back to the base, under fire nearly all the way. Staying just inside the boundary, just as before, proved a great strategy. I made it, planted the bomb, and we won.

Sorry for it being so long, and hope it doesn't appear to be bragging, thats just what happened.

Twitch and his squad? I think it is more like Austin and his squad lol. That was beautiful though. And it does not come across as bragging. It is simply what happened.

Last edited by Spectre on 11.07.09 22:10; edited 1 time in total
    BigD

Post  BigD 11.07.09 22:09

My bad. that's a horrible mistake to make.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 11.07.09 22:11

that kid you took out was so annoying. he kept saying "if you come save me they'll just shoot me again" to the medic among other things not helping our cause. I think he pointed right at us once. I poked out and looked him in the eye. put my finger up to my mouth as if to say be quiet. the only other kid with us was Blaze who helped out a lot as well
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 11.07.09 22:23

I noticed quite a few dead men talking today. This needs to be addressed at some point in the game briefings.

Post  |337 11.07.09 22:26

Yeah I tried to shut up some of them but they still did it when I wasn't looking.
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 11.07.09 22:47

|337 wrote:Yeah I tried to shut up some of them but they still did it when I wasn't looking.

Yeah, it's not your fault. You did everything you could. I just feel that this is something that needs to be addressed because I noticed a number of refs getting on to people all throughout the day because dead men were talking.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 12.07.09 10:57

And for the next Medic based games we really do need some bright red kill rags, because when there was a group of like 8 guys you were shooting at you couldnt tell who was hit or not.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 12.07.09 11:18

Russel you have my camo compact still. I never got it out of your cooler lol.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 12.07.09 11:35

Twitch wrote:Russel you have my camo compact still. I never got it out of your cooler lol.

Yeah I do, I was just about to PM you, ill bring it to the next game.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 18:41