Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+12
weed
BigD
Spectre
NJSC
Tinman
Admin
Retherford
Radar
Q-bald
scooter
Blaze
Electioneer
16 posters

SAAL Game 4: The RADICAL!!!! game

Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

SAAL Game 4: The RADICAL!!!! game - Page 2 Empty Re: SAAL Game 4: The RADICAL!!!! game

Post  Bulldog94 19.07.09 16:00

weed wrote:
    Bulldog94 wrote:yeah I brought my team to the front in the 1st pistol-shotgun-knife pilot game by taking out little Stephen lol...

I could say something funny and smart about that, but Stephen isn't on the forums to defend himself, so I wont say anything about the matter lol.

what is that supposed to mean, i mean i shot hime and everyone on my team moved up thats what happened even he would say the same thing lol.
    Retherford
    Retherford

SAAL Game 4: The RADICAL!!!! game - Page 2 Empty Re: SAAL Game 4: The RADICAL!!!! game

Post  Retherford 20.07.09 18:40

NJSC wrote:

I say from now on Retherford kills don't count

Thats uncool hahah
    {PWNY}Dragon
    {PWNY}Dragon

Post  {PWNY}Dragon 20.07.09 23:47

Funnest SAAL game so far.
    Saiyaman

Post  Saiyaman 22.07.09 19:52

I've never had so much fun with a plastic knife.... The pistol/knife shotgun cqb game was extremely fun. You get to mess with your opponents so much. and everyone who plays fps games know you just automatically run faster if you equip the knife...

now I didn't exactly know what we were doing... I didn't know we were in a saal game as the ghost team... I didn't know they would earn points if they completed their objectives.. I just kinda... ran around with a pistol and knife and had a blast... until I saw that one guy running back with a folder screaming 'I got it!'...

I also really enjoyed the knife duel in the middle of the match... but, I was thinking it would be epic if we didn't stop the game during the knife fights and just let both teams have a mutual understanding to not interfere... Or they can just pwn the two guys fighting with knifes if they feel like it... Regardless, I want to know... who was my Knife rival... the sleeveless shirt guy on dagger unit?

Know I have to buy a pistol mag, a mk23 holster that fits the lam.... and of course.... A KNIFE!!! and then maybe a bandana, cigar, and cardboard box and call myself Snake!

There was some stuff spoken about night time cqb pistol/knife games so I really hope that pans out.

Now I wait for pictures.....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 22.07.09 20:47

Saiyaman wrote:Now I didn't exactly know what we were doing... I didn't know we were in a saal game as the ghost team... I didn't know they would earn points if they completed their objectives.. I just kinda... ran around with a pistol and knife and had a blast... until I saw that one guy running back with a folder screaming 'I got it!'...

Regardless, I want to know... who was my Knife rival... the sleeveless shirt guy on dagger unit?
    Haha. Might want to take the headphones out next time. Or would that mess with your power level? Anyway, that guy was Stephen. I think his username on here is sfsracemania.
    Radar
    Radar

Post  Radar 22.07.09 21:17

Admin wrote:
    Haha. Might want to take the headphones out next time. Or would that mess with your power level? Anyway, that guy was Stephen. I think his username on here is sfsracemania.

What does the scouter say about his power level?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 22.07.09 21:22

WP_Radar wrote:
    Admin wrote:

What does the scouter say about his power level?
    He's..... OVER 9000!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 14:49