Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
Q-bald
redbullets
6 posters

Hey redbullets here, just posting for pretty much the first time here

redbullets
    redbullets

Hey redbullets here, just posting for pretty much the first time here Empty Hey redbullets here, just posting for pretty much the first time here

Post  redbullets 08.08.09 20:57

hey yall, im brooks from buckhead in atlanta and have been familiar with airsoft for about 4 years. i have two aeg's, one CQB and one mid-range, but haven't played that much since i got them. (only two games at SAC, i know, pathetic) recently, without much to do, i decided to get back into the sport and bought a tac vest and some green field clothes from HODGE's Army Navy store. im looking to really play more often and seriously, as i dont do fall or winter sports, and would be very thankful if i could join a local team. im looking for a team that i can play with/practice with at least once (or twice) a week, if at all, as im very serious about playing ALOT. thanks for creating this site, as looking for people near me on ASF was getting tiresome. redbullets out... (yeah, i've got a facemask, but that would look dumb for the pic)
    Hey redbullets here, just posting for pretty much the first time here DSC00201s
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Hey redbullets here, just posting for pretty much the first time here Empty Re: Hey redbullets here, just posting for pretty much the first time here

Post  Q-bald 08.08.09 21:54

Welcome to the forums......Visit Airdogairsoft.com to see whats happening down here South of Atl.
    Lots of people travel down from your area almost every week.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Hey redbullets here, just posting for pretty much the first time here Empty Re: Hey redbullets here, just posting for pretty much the first time here

Post  NJSC 09.08.09 8:59

Welcome to the forums dude. We've got lots of guys with lots of knowledge on here.
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 09.08.09 10:34

WELCOME!
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 09.08.09 10:45

WELCOME!
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 12.08.09 14:03

Welcome to the forums dude!!
    Great to have you aboard!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 17:02