Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+4
Gunny1.5
renault314
Q-bald
Tinman
8 posters

Anyone tired of all the rain??? Let's play some airsoft!!

Tinman
    Tinman

Anyone tired of all the rain??? Let's play some airsoft!! Empty Anyone tired of all the rain??? Let's play some airsoft!!

Post  Tinman 24.09.09 20:16

Well, SO ARE WE!!!!

Figured with all deluge a bunch of folks would want to sling some plastic!
    SO, Sunday afternoon (So as not to compete with Op Freedom) at Area13 we'll be playing some airsoft!!

Cost: FREE if you have applied or bring a completed application to Area13
    Time: 2:00p.m.
    Objective: We object to a week with lots of rain and no airsoft!
    Location: Area13 membership club 640 Kelly Farm Road, Newnan GA

SO, if you are in town, and you are interested in being a part of Area13 C'mon out!
    Hosted by the the current members of Area13 membership club.

A completed application and waiver will be required to play.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Anyone tired of all the rain??? Let's play some airsoft!! Empty Re: Anyone tired of all the rain??? Let's play some airsoft!!

Post  Tinman 25.09.09 18:57

Well . . . it looks like rain tomorrow so I am glad we are scheduled for Sunday! Last private game we had about 40 so maybe we can top that! Twisted Evil
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Anyone tired of all the rain??? Let's play some airsoft!! Empty Re: Anyone tired of all the rain??? Let's play some airsoft!!

Post  Q-bald 25.09.09 19:22

Yea!...The weather looks good and I have a new smoke prototype to blow Twisted Evil
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 25.09.09 19:49

Q-bald wrote:Yea!...The weather looks good and I have a new smoke prototype to blow Twisted Evil

Woo hooooo . . . we are gonna have to change your call sign to PYRO!
    renault314
    renault314

Anyone tired of all the rain??? Let's play some airsoft!! Empty joining up

Post  renault314 26.09.09 10:45

are there still memberships left?
    If i wanted to play sunday can i just show up with my apllication and fee? does it have to be cash?
    i wanted to go to battlezone but they are expecting torrential rain and flooding......
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 26.09.09 10:52

renault314 wrote:are there still memberships left?
    If i wanted to play sunday can i just show up with my apllication and fee? does it have to be cash?
    i wanted to go to battlezone but they are expecting torrential rain and flooding......

Yes, there are spots open and all ya have to do is come with the app. . . payment tomorrow is great but we can accept your app and allow you to play. If you are under 18 we'll have to have a guardian signed waiver. PM me if you have specific questions.
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

Post  Gunny1.5 27.09.09 17:08

you should have come to freedom man!
    it was raining some the first day and then let loose saturday night which ruined the night game, but then it was nice and beutiful today!!!!!!

And sorry tinman, i would have loved to come out but we were worn out, and we didnt get home till about 3:30 Sleep
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 27.09.09 22:03

Gunny1.5 wrote:And sorry tinman, i would have loved to come out but we were worn out, and we didnt get home till about 3:30 Sleep
    Glad you guys had a blast!
    We had about 30 today and had a blast . . . we'll see ya at the next game!
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 28.09.09 6:59

What a fun day...saw some new faces and had some incredible game play. Thanks to everyone who came out and for showing such great sportsmanship out there. Looking forward to seeing all of you at OP Morphine.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 28.09.09 8:40

Man yall just ain't whistling DIXIE. We had a awesome time great crowd and not one person had a complaint.Thanks Magister for the last game King of the Hill I think everyone had a blast with that one.
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 29.09.09 5:16

Both KoH games were won with less than one minute to play. It's always a good game to get your objective and communication skills ramped up. Op Morphine on deck.
    frog
    frog

Post  frog 30.09.09 14:01

It was great to get to meet and run with you Sunday. It was quite obvious you were no stranger to Milsim ops. Hope to see you out there again soon. It was a last.
    Kilo
    Kilo

Post  Kilo 30.09.09 16:14

When is the next game?
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 30.09.09 16:41

Kilo wrote:When is the next game?

Op Morphine on the 10th....The Freebie game was a promo game
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 30.09.09 19:38

Kilo wrote:When is the next game?
    We are gonna do a build and shoot this Saturday! Some of us will be building some new bunkers for OP MORPHINE and some airsoft might just breakout!! affraid
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 01.10.09 3:22

I'm not going to be able to make this build session Tinman. I got a bunch of stuff to get done this weekend.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 13:30