Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
Q-bald
Tinman
6 posters

OP MORPHINE Rainout "guarantee" and prop teaser.

Tinman
    Tinman

OP MORPHINE Rainout "guarantee" and prop teaser. Empty OP MORPHINE Rainout "guarantee" and prop teaser.

Post  Tinman 09.10.09 9:56

There is a chance of scattered showers/storms tomorrow and we want to make sure everyone gets a good day of slinging plastic and that Operation Homefront raises $$ to help troop families SO . . .
    Come to the game!
    IF the game gets called on account of rain we will reschedule the OP for 10/25 at 2pm and allow all those who come and pay/donate tomorrow to play for FREE on the 25th
    ALL raffles will also be moved to that date and ticket sales will be open until then allowing TWO WEEKS for additional ticket sales.
    (Game on the 25th would also be open to new registrants with a $10 donation)

Please remember EVERY LAST PENNY of these funds go straight to Operation Homefront.
    ALL prizes, props, and expenses for this event are donations and every cent raised will go to help the families of our brave troops. This is a good cause and we have thankfully even had some non-airsofters pitch in to

We will also be introducing several new props and concepts such as . . .
    OP MORPHINE Rainout "guarantee" and prop teaser. Mash
    Could Meds go Mobile???

JUST TO MAKE SURE IT IS CLEAR: THE GAME IS ON!
    Just throwing in a little assurance for those worried about the rain!
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

OP MORPHINE Rainout "guarantee" and prop teaser. Empty Re: OP MORPHINE Rainout "guarantee" and prop teaser.

Post  Q-bald 09.10.09 17:31

Awesome ....a mobile M.A.S.H. Unit! cheers
    I pick up the Smoke charges today....Anyone want to blow up a Base?
    I borrowed a 12x12 event canopy from my boss for any "Duck and cover" anyone may need from a stray shower.
    Looking forward to meeting some new people tomorrow.............Cya at da game!
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

OP MORPHINE Rainout "guarantee" and prop teaser. Empty Re: OP MORPHINE Rainout "guarantee" and prop teaser.

Post  MagisterMortis 09.10.09 17:55

Sweet.....How can you go wrong with a rain out make up date? That was a trick question, becuase you can't.

We'll be on the road early tomorrow and should be there in the 8:30-9:00 range. This will be the first Saturday game I've played since the new schedule at work went into effect. I'd digging having Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off. Looking forward to Op Morphine be it tomorrow, or on the 25th.

OP MORPHINE Rainout "guarantee" and prop teaser. Cursed10
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 09.10.09 19:08

I am looking forward to it as well!
    There are a TON of new features!
    1) Dozens of new bunkers!
    2) New Crack Houses!
    3) M.A.S.H. units!
    4) Transfusion Timers!
    5) Mobile Respawns!
    6) Bunker Tank!
    7) A flippin sweet good cause to do it for!!
    cheers cheers cheers

Post  Guest 09.10.09 20:08

I hope this doesn't get cancelled tomorrow, how bad is the rain looking for Newnan?
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 09.10.09 20:37

Aggressor Dog wrote:I hope this doesn't get cancelled tomorrow, how bad is the rain looking for Newnan?

Not that bad really. Its calling for stray showers and t-storms. 50% chance No Biggie!
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 09.10.09 21:10

It is lookin better and better by the hour!
    ontargetairsoft
    ontargetairsoft

Post  ontargetairsoft 09.10.09 22:08

We'll be there two with a 10x10 tent. I think the rain will be a minor distraction, nothing to worry about.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Regards,
    Daryle (Mrs. Sewell will be out later in the day).
    Owner - OnTarget Airsoft
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 09.10.09 22:21

Daryle Thanks so much for getting the ball rolling for us to help out with Operation Homefront.And we are glad to have you and your wife come out for this.We are looking forward to a great turn out. cheers
    grease
    grease

Post  grease 10.10.09 1:23

Wish I could be there guys. If it does, by some tiny chance, get rained out, I'll be there fu sho on the 25th.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 5:39