Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

Propper Multicam Pants(I only have the pants so I dont know about the blouse!)

Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Propper Multicam Pants(I only have the pants so I dont know about the blouse!) Empty Propper Multicam Pants(I only have the pants so I dont know about the blouse!)

Post  Airsoftguy238 21.10.09 19:32

On sunday I ordered some Propper MultiCam pants from BDU.com for $42 total which was a great deal I think. Today I received the pants whcih it took two days to ship which was awesome. I opened up the box which was pretty small, didnt have much packaging but it is only pants. What came in the box was a BDU.com magazine, a receipt, a peice of brown paper and $5 coupon off for militaryboots.com which the super secret code is boots. The pants are really nice quality. The ripstop is awesome and for most part the pants are padded. In the knees and elbows there is an extra layer or two of fabric to help from tears. They're awesome pants and the quality is better than the truspec blouse I have and they're definatly worth the money
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Propper Multicam Pants(I only have the pants so I dont know about the blouse!) Empty Re: Propper Multicam Pants(I only have the pants so I dont know about the blouse!)

Post  Admin 21.10.09 20:54

Yeah, Propper makes some excellent uniforms. BTW, that extra layer on the knees and elbows has a strip of velcro (or "hook and loop closure") on the bottom, and you can add nomex padded inserts.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Propper Multicam Pants(I only have the pants so I dont know about the blouse!) Empty Re: Propper Multicam Pants(I only have the pants so I dont know about the blouse!)

Post  navyseal1000 21.10.09 21:48

Yeah I just ordered Propper Multicam Pants, a Jacket, and a Boonie hat from BDU.com for $90.72 total. Its a steal plus you get better quality than TruSpec. All I need to buy is the Condor Tan PC and Condor Triple Stacker M4 pouch to complete my loadout ----for now.......

-Coby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 2:15