Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
flipa
xyzpdq0121
6 posters

WTB Multicam, tan solid, ACU, DCU, or Desert MARPAT shirt and pants - XL

xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

WTB Multicam, tan solid, ACU, DCU, or Desert MARPAT shirt and pants - XL Empty WTB Multicam, tan solid, ACU, DCU, or Desert MARPAT shirt and pants - XL

Post  xyzpdq0121 09.03.11 20:45

As the title suggests... I just converted all my gear (including airsoft apparel) to woodland camo. Then I read that in the SC:GA event we will be "tan" colors and multicam. I do not know how I missed it before. So I need to re-gear up for CHEAP! I can keep my vests and stuff, but I need new shirts and pants at the very least. I wear a XL pant and a Large(long) or XL shirt. Not looking for anything fancy or long term use. Hell, if I could find a place to rent the crap from I would, LOL! So let me know what ya got so that I might be able to go to this.
    flipa
    flipa

WTB Multicam, tan solid, ACU, DCU, or Desert MARPAT shirt and pants - XL Empty Re: WTB Multicam, tan solid, ACU, DCU, or Desert MARPAT shirt and pants - XL

Post  flipa 09.03.11 21:25

Walmart tan pants? And find some khaki top?

I'm selling a BDU top but it's Woodland Marpat.
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

WTB Multicam, tan solid, ACU, DCU, or Desert MARPAT shirt and pants - XL Empty Re: WTB Multicam, tan solid, ACU, DCU, or Desert MARPAT shirt and pants - XL

Post  xyzpdq0121 09.03.11 21:30

flipa wrote:Walmart tan pants? And find some khaki top?

Might just be what I have to do. Wanted to represent GA a bit better than that but if that is the only option. One other advantage to ACUs and the like is that they are comfortable. But maybe I can find a pair of carpenter pants or work coveralls at Wal-Mart for cheap.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 10.03.11 2:19

dickies shirts and pants are usually less than 20 bucks each at wally mart......
    G force
    G force

Post  G force 10.03.11 8:52

xyzpdq0121 wrote:As the title suggests... I just converted all my gear (including airsoft apparel) to woodland camo. Then I read that in the SC:GA event we will be "tan" colors and multicam. I do not know how I missed it before. So I need to re-gear up for CHEAP! I can keep my vests and stuff, but I need new shirts and pants at the very least. I wear a XL pant and a Large(long) or XL shirt. Not looking for anything fancy or long term use. Hell, if I could find a place to rent the crap from I would, LOL! So let me know what ya got so that I might be able to go to this.
    Yeah I want to the same. I just can't do 3 load outs right now. I've decided to go with our ACU loadout for the big event. We look good and proper, just not many ACU fans becuse its so common now and doesn't blend as well as others. Good luck on finding some used multicam. If you decide to buy new you can get a good set for a littel under $100
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 10.03.11 8:58

For a complete and and somewhat cheap complete tan uniform, if you ever go to Airdog's CQB field, at Safety Wolf, right down the street about 5 minutes away there is a tactical store as well as a Army/Navy Surplus store. The Army Navy has about everything you have but also the tactical store right across the street has Coyote Brown pants and tactical jacket thingy. I use them both and love them.
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

Post  xyzpdq0121 10.03.11 9:35

G force wrote:
    xyzpdq0121 wrote:As the title suggests... I just converted all my gear (including airsoft apparel) to woodland camo. Then I read that in the SC:GA event we will be "tan" colors and multicam. I do not know how I missed it before. So I need to re-gear up for CHEAP! I can keep my vests and stuff, but I need new shirts and pants at the very least. I wear a XL pant and a Large(long) or XL shirt. Not looking for anything fancy or long term use. Hell, if I could find a place to rent the crap from I would, LOL! So let me know what ya got so that I might be able to go to this.
    Yeah I want to the same. I just can't do 3 load outs right now. I've decided to go with our ACU loadout for the big event. We look good and proper, just not many ACU fans becuse its so common now and doesn't blend as well as others. Good luck on finding some used multicam. If you decide to buy new you can get a good set for a littel under $100

Ya I would like to look "good and proper" plus have some comfort. If I didn't just pay about $100 to change over to a woodland scheme (seemed logical to me since woodland would be a better choice for playing in Georgia and getting the benefit of camo) I would consider paying it for ACU or Desert colors. But functionality is more practical than style.

Crazy Twitch wrote:For a complete and and somewhat cheap complete tan uniform, if you ever go to Airdog's CQB field, at Safety Wolf, right down the street about 5 minutes away there is a tactical store as well as a Army/Navy Surplus store. The Army Navy has about everything you have but also the tactical store right across the street has Coyote Brown pants and tactical jacket thingy. I use them both and love them.

Any idea about the names of these places or price ranges?!? (Heck even street name so I can google them to call them) I hate to drive 2 hours to find what I already have found next to me. This brings up an interesting side topic though... The price at Army/Navy store has gone through the roof. I remember a few years ago (ok maybe 10 years ago) that you could go to one of the flea markets or surplus store and get a BDU SET for $20 and combat boots for $10. What happened?!? Now I go to a "surplus" store and everything is new and a set of ACU pants is $40. Maybe I just have not found the big flea market in Georgia like we had in Colorado or Texas. Maybe there was just more surplus in Texas and Colorado due to the bases and military activity. Who knows... Anyways </end soapbox>

Post  Guest 10.03.11 10:05

I recently saw a full set of Desert MARPAT at my local Army/Navy for 20$, looked like mint condition. Maybe its the store you are shopping at?
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

Post  xyzpdq0121 10.03.11 10:26

Aggressor wrote:I recently saw a full set of Desert MARPAT at my local Army/Navy for 20$, looked like mint condition. Maybe its the store you are shopping at?

Well maybe I will take the trip to Brocks in Decatur this weekend. (if that is your local store, hint hint...) $20 is more my style! Wink

I have been to a few: Army & Navy Outfitters in Snellville is the closest but most expensive. I have also been told that I need to check out Hodge and Altanco in Marietta. Looks like it is time to pack of the wife and kids for a road trip because daddy needs a new pair of ACUs.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 10.03.11 19:26

hodges is really over priced on most items and they carry little to no actual surplus....
    atlanta army navy has some surplus stuff,mostly european and UK stuff..which usually mean smaller sizes...but they too deal in mostly new items..
    the best surplus selection is at forrest park army navy..
    http://www.fparmynavy.com/
    ..they are one of the few remaining "bin" type army navy places...where the smell of mildew treated canvas hits you when you walk in...lol..you'll probably have to dig through alot of piles of stuff but you'll be more likely to find what you want there than any other place in metro atl.....
    G force
    G force

Post  G force 14.03.11 8:40

Went to some military surplus places this weekend. Me and one of my boys had a good time rumaging thru all that suff. It's been years sense I been to some good ones. Said all to say this. I bit the bullet and got us some true spec multicam with the acu cut on order for us. One of the owners doesn't stock it but can get what we wanted in 3 days. With head gear i paid about $85 a set. My wife is not as happy as i am.
    DELTAx64
    DELTAx64

Post  DELTAx64 27.03.12 6:16

if you guys are still looking for some ACUs i gotta alot of ACU stuff combat shirt molle pouches pants and jackets i could do a deal on all of it lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 21:33