Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

Buying a gun...

Poll

What gun??

[ 8 ]
    Buying a gun... Bar_left67%Buying a gun... Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Buying a gun... Bar_left25%Buying a gun... Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Buying a gun... Bar_left8%Buying a gun... Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Vorsaire
    Vorsaire

Buying a gun... Empty Buying a gun...

Post  Vorsaire 29.10.09 23:05

I'm buying an airsoft rifle from airdog, but I'm stuck between 2 guns- the G36C and G36K. Please message me and let me know which gun you think I should get. Thanks much!

Last edited by Vorsaire on 29.10.09 23:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stuck on my gun decision!)
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Buying a gun... Empty Re: Buying a gun...

Post  xplodingbunnys 29.10.09 23:35

Vorsaire wrote:I'm buying an airsoft rifle from airdog, but I'm stuck between 2 guns- the G36C and G36K. Please message me and let me know which gun you think I should get. Thanks much!

I like the g36c better because it's a little lighter , you don't have a barrel drag when your running . And i have had mine for over a year now and it's still shotting 365 fps. You can't go wrong with the g36c. Oh yeah, and u have more control over the gun since the barrel is shorter, but the accuracy is great on the gun, it beats my G&G m4 that has a tight bore barrel in it.
    grease
    grease

Post  grease 29.10.09 23:53

my g36k is accurate, gets good range and has been an overall great gun. never broken and has taken a beating. I like the style of the g36c better and would love to get and upgrade one eventually.

Post  Guest 30.10.09 0:44

The G36K theoretically has the advantage over the G36c in terms of accuracy because of the longer barrel, however the G36c still produces great accuracy for a stock weapon of that price, not exactly sure why but it really is a star performer, just as good as the K but on a smaller frame. My reccomendation would be the G36c.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 30.10.09 9:33

I would go with the G36C, light, good fps, good accuracy, good quality and design, but it can be a pain to get the battery in somtimes if your not careful. I have a JG G36C just like Sean does and mine is awesome with accuracy, quality and the weight. I've held G36K's before and they tend to be a little front end heavy and I hate that. But thats just me,
    G36C

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 23:21