Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

OP Great Fortune has been Posponed!

Q-bald
    Q-bald

OP Great Fortune has been Posponed! Empty OP Great Fortune has been Posponed!

Post  Q-bald 04.11.09 18:11

I was asked to post this per PSA organizers

"The game has been postponed. I will post details tonight for those that have paid to have a spot reserved.
    **If you reserved a slot or you paid admission, you WILL BE ABLE TO GET A 100% FULL REFUND, I will post details a little later. I just want everyone to know that the game has been postponed."
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

OP Great Fortune has been Posponed! Empty Re: OP Great Fortune has been Posponed!

Post  Q-bald 05.11.09 8:01

This Event has been Postponed until further notice

Everyone that has either reserved a spot, or payed for a hold spot:

If you allow PSAirsoft to keep your reservation money, then you will get that amount taken off for the next Operation, and you will receive a free raffle ticket for the M16A4 and CYMA AEP Christmas Giveaway (Value of $5).

If you wish a full refund, please email administrators http://forums.peachstateairsoft.com
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

OP Great Fortune has been Posponed! Empty Re: OP Great Fortune has been Posponed!

Post  Q-bald 05.11.09 23:02

The AEG and pistol that were to be Raffled off at Op Great Fortune are still up for grabs (and maybe more)
    Now anyone can win ...see details here http://forums.peachstateairsoft.com/index.php?showtopic=848
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 05.11.09 23:16

Why was it postponed?
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 06.11.09 7:53

Electioneer wrote:Why was it postponed?

Not Sure exactly?....I'm just relaying the message from PSA.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 15:46