Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+22
2sos
{PWNY} RED
frog
scooter
ATLAS
Twitch
{ACE}Steve-o
MagisterMortis
Chief
sniper2525
Takfire
Rhino
Tinman
WPeake23 [SOTHG]
Zero
Admin
#CW!!ZERO
THEMANatwar
firby911
XXX
reconsniperga
26 posters

OP: Sidewinder AAR

reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

OP: Sidewinder AAR Empty OP: Sidewinder AAR

Post  reconsniperga 08.03.09 11:28

Discuss
    XXX
    XXX

OP: Sidewinder AAR Empty Re: OP: Sidewinder AAR

Post  XXX 08.03.09 13:07

Well this was a realitivly good game while I got to play. I was reffing and I saw some of the WORST sportsmanship ever... 12 year olds should not be able to play airsoft. I stopped a 12 year old from shooting a guy within the 15 feet rule with what looked to be an upgraded sniper...
    I had a kid threaten me with his g36c, he told me he was going to shoot me cause he had the gun and I didnt...he then filed a complaint against me for calling him out when clearly he was sprayed with a volley of bbs. He said he did not feel them...

I was reffing and saw a mad rush at the Red team with 9 or ten guys coming to bunker the guys in the bunker. The guys in the bunker were clearly cheating and shot one of the guys point blank in the face on full auto and he said that he continued to shoot the rest of the people because they weren't calling their hits...I had to tell the guy who shot him on full auto that people call their hits at point blank range. Then one of his friends decide he was still not out and said im gonna keep playing(next to the 9 people at the bunker that just rushed him) Then one of the guys in the group of nine on the blue team shot him...lol. The kid who was shot gave him the finger and that was that.

Seriously to all the people im referring to please man-up. Its a freaking airsoft game.

+1 to the GT guy that got shot in face for not completely destroying the ignorant guy that shot him in the face.

Post  |337 08.03.09 13:11

Yeah I got threatened by a couple kids so Tanner let me borrow his co2 pistol lol!
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 08.03.09 14:02

I had a good time. I lol at some 10 year old kid that kept insisting to use cwzeros sniper then after he got out the kid wanted my gun and started to yank on it.
    THEMANatwar
    THEMANatwar

Post  THEMANatwar 08.03.09 16:12

Wow a lot of little kids ruining it for you other guys Evil or Very Mad
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 08.03.09 18:01

firby911 wrote:I had a good time. I lol at some 10 year old kid that kept insisting to use cwzeros sniper then after he got out the kid wanted my gun and started to yank on it.

Yeah dude, he was like i bet i can snipe them, and i was just like cool dude, then he persisted to use my sniper rifle during the middle of the game, it was sorta weird.
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 08.03.09 18:42

probably the same kid...was he friends with the kid in the hulk mask?
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 08.03.09 18:45

He had some kind of mask on,he talked with a heavy southern accent.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 08.03.09 18:49

It might have been the kid with the hulk mask but I dont really, remember, but yeah as firby said he did have a heavy southern accent.
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 08.03.09 18:50

#CW!!ZERO wrote:
    firby911 wrote:I had a good time. I lol at some 10 year old kid that kept insisting to use cwzeros sniper then after he got out the kid wanted my gun and started to yank on it.

Yeah dude, he was like i bet i can snipe them, and i was just like cool dude, then he persisted to use my sniper rifle during the middle of the game, it was sorta weird.

Thats when you say guess how much money I have put into this gun?

@ cw zero I dont think its the same kid that threatened me.

Gosh I know Airdog makes lots of profit of 12 year olds but seriously can we have a game that is 14+

They should do a registered team game only. Then we wont have to worry about the 12 year olds or mess with the 20 year old guys that think its funny to shoot someones face on full auto...
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 08.03.09 18:53

XXX wrote:
    #CW!!ZERO wrote:

Thats when you say guess how much money I have put into this gun?

@ cw zero I dont think its the same kid that threatened me.

Gosh I know Airdog makes lots of profit of 12 year olds but seriously can we have a game that is 14+

They should do a registered team game only. Then we wont have to worry about the 12 year olds or mess with the 20 year old guys that think its funny to shoot someones face on full auto...

Oh yeah I know, I dont let almost anyone touch my sniper rifle unless I know them REALLY REALLY good, I have put well over $1000 into it, but yeah I agree with XXX.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 08.03.09 19:03

Was it that bad? I've never had a problem with younger players.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 08.03.09 19:39

Admin wrote:Was it that bad? I've never had a problem with younger players.

Besides that one incident it wasnt too bad, I saw lots of people that had bb's bouncing off of them and they just look at me and go dude that was close, and Im just like no it hit you and your out dude. But thats how it is with everyone not just little kids.
    Zero
    Zero

Post  Zero 08.03.09 20:00

XXX wrote:
    +1 to the GT guy that got shot in face for not completely destroying the ignorant guy that shot him in the face.

Yeah that was me.

Thanks man, I wouldn't bring myself down to his level by just shooting at him, not that it didn't cross my mind. I definitely had more than a few words with him though and to those who had to hear them I apologize for my language but I think you can understand. I was shocked because the dude was like in his 40's easy. All I have to say is as airsoft players we have to play safe and honest or all the work that goes into having these games is for nothing. It would only take one angry parent with a 12 year old kid peppered with a 400fps gun from less than 5ft away to shut down this field and give the sport a bad name. I spoke with the Airdog guys about this and trust me they're working hard to eliminate these type of things from happening.

Now enough about this guys lets focus on the positive stuff.

Thanks Airdog again for having an awesome game, I really liked the twist you guys put on the puzzle game and the multiple objectives really added some tactical dynamics that I have come to expect from games at Area 13. To the rest of my comrades on the blue team Nice Job! I want to personally thank all the ref's out there because I know its has to be difficult to just sit back and watch instead of hitting the trenches with your friends. I hope you guys raised some $$$ for the baseball team. See you guys at the 24 hr event!
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 08.03.09 20:24

Im 12 and wasnt at that game, and i know its weird coming from me. But honestly i hate the younger players even like a year older than me. Im alot more mature that any 12 year old you know i guarante it, i also dont think its funny blasting peoples faces from 2 feet away lol. but yeah the ones that do the can-can then say they didnt get shot, are definatly a pain.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 08.03.09 20:34

#CW!!ZERO wrote:It might have been the kid with the hulk mask but I dont really, remember, but yeah as firby said he did have a heavy southern accent.

I'd hope it was not but if it is I can assure you I'll take care of it . . . PM me please if it was . . . I will put a quick stop to that! No
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 08.03.09 20:35

The guy everyone was refering to will not be back.... He was just rediculious! Thats all im gonna say about him. We have also come up with a few other solutions to some of the other problems and trust us we take everything into consideration.... We have a fix for the problems we saw yesterday....
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 08.03.09 20:44

Thanks guys for coming out and making OP SIDEWINDER another great event!
    We were able to donate $1000 to the Sidewinders baseball team as the work to further raise money for the little league world series.
    Thanks for being a part of this important community outreach activity.

We fully understand some of the points from yesterday's game.
    Noobs are a part of the growth of the sport.
    We all started somehow in airsoft and developed to where we are today with some level of mentoring.
    With that being said, AIRDOG honors the level of game play brought by many of our players.
    An action plan is currently underway to better cater to the experienced players that frequent our events.

I think Zero said it best, let's put this stuff aside and talk about many of the positive things from the game.
    AIRDOG witnessed a lot of intense game play and really good coordination by many of the teams.
    We hope to see you guys this weekend at the 24 Hour Game event!
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 08.03.09 20:51

Just a thought but I was telling my wife that it would be great if refs were allowed to give MVP awards. IF there was a way for young players to know that they are being watched and have the chance to earn an award for fair play it might help promote good sportsmanship. I know when I ref, I try to encourage players who are good about calling their hits but if there was something tangible it would be great.
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 08.03.09 20:57

yan you can ask rhino i had some probs wit ppl going out when i made my runs towards the trench they were in i swear i put 5 mid caps into them total and saw almost every bb hit them and my gun has a high rof it was unreal lol but still had alot of fun at the event thanks airdog another great one!!!!
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 08.03.09 20:58

ya tinman saw it too when i made the runs
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 08.03.09 21:03

sniper2525 wrote:ya tinman saw it too when i made the runs
    Yeah . . . Tinman sees all . . . lol!
    My favorite moment though was the guy's reaction when he won the mask! Kinda made me feel good to see someone that wanted it so badly got it . . . I mean . . . he did not even take it off while he was packing his gear at the car! cheers cheers
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 08.03.09 21:06

Tinman wrote:
    sniper2525 wrote:ya tinman saw it too when i made the runs
    Yeah . . . Tinman sees all . . . lol!
    My favorite moment though was the guy's reaction when he won the mask! Kinda made me feel good to see someone that wanted it so badly got it . . . I mean . . . he did not even take it off while he was packing his gear at the car! cheers cheers

Haha nice, that was a pretty sick mask though.
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 08.03.09 21:10

ya it was dude russ i got so many welts on my back from the runs down the side hahahaha
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 08.03.09 21:18

Nice I was at that little bunker trying to support your runs but if they dont call their hits it doesnt matter how much i shoot.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 17:31