Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+9
Rhino
{ACE}Steve-o
MagisterMortis
#CW!!ZERO
frog
Alpine
Tinman
reconsniperga
Takfire
13 posters

AREA-13 OP: SIDEWINDER

Takfire
    Takfire

AREA-13  OP: SIDEWINDER Empty AREA-13 OP: SIDEWINDER

Post  Takfire 22.02.09 22:22

AIRDOG Airsoft is doing it again with another great game at AREA-13!
    This game will be a fundraiser for the Fayette County Sidewinders Youth Baseball team.
    We are helping them raise money to attend the Little League World Series in Coopertown, NY.
    Proceeds from the game will be donated to the Fayette County Sidewinders.

Come on out and help give back to the youth in our community, while having a great time.

Game Intel as follows...

When: 02/28/09 11AM ~ 5PM
    Where: AREA-13 (AIRDOG Airsoft store field, Newnan, GA)
    640 Kelly Farm Rd.
    Newnan, GA 30265
    Cost: $10 field fee, Rental packages available

Game Guidelines / Information
    - This is a bring your own BB event.
    - 420 FPS for AEG, 500 FPS for sniper type rifles (chrono conducted with 0.20).
    - Proper eye protection is required. Full sealed goggles or full face masks are required.
    - Younger players (<14) are encouraged to wear full face masks.
    - Minimum engagement distances and field rules will be enforced.
    - Please bring a kill rag! (bandana or cloth in red color is preferred).
    - BBs, mags, guns and accessories will be available for purchase from the AIRDOG mobile store.
    - Food and beverages will also be available for purchase during the event.

Additional information can be found in the Field Ops section at www.airdogairsoft.com.
    The AIRDOG staff will start the player briefing promptly at 11:00 AM.
    We are recommending players arrive 15 ~ 30 minutes before the game to register, chrono, and gear up.
    Please take a minute to review our general field rules, waiver and check out the pics from our previous games!
    It is recommended that you complete the AIRDOG waiver from our website and bring it to the game.
    This will help expedite the registration process.
    However, if you have a waiver on file from our recent games, then you will simply need to check in and resign the waiver.

Team Cereal Killers has also contributed to the fundraiser by building a custom airsoft mask.
    Thanks Tinman!!!!
    AIRDOG Airsoft will be selling raffle tickets for the mask for $3.
    Buy more raffle tickets to increase your chances of winning this awesome airsoft mask!

AREA-13  OP: SIDEWINDER DSC01550

AREA-13  OP: SIDEWINDER DSC01552

Last edited by Takfire on 22.02.09 22:31; edited 1 time in total
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

AREA-13  OP: SIDEWINDER Empty Re: AREA-13 OP: SIDEWINDER

Post  reconsniperga 22.02.09 22:24

Any scenarios or a storyline, or is this just a regular game with a good name for a good cause?
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 22.02.09 22:30

Hi ReconSniper!
    Just a regular game.
    However, there will be some games during the day with multiple objectives and unlimited respawns.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 22.02.09 22:36

Happy to help out with the mask! It was fun doing one with the snake theme!
    Hopefully the raffle will help things out . . . looking forward to being there!
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 22.02.09 22:41

Great job on the mask Tinman. You do some awesome work. I mean you made one so good it took the ugly right off Frog when he puts it on. jocolor lol!
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 22.02.09 23:05

Alpine wrote:Great job on the mask Tinman. You do some awesome work. I mean you made one so good it took the ugly right off Frog when he puts it on. jocolor lol!

lol! lol! lol!
    frog
    frog

Post  frog 23.02.09 0:19

It only covers it up. You know it's bad when I get home and my wife asks me to put the mask back on. I guess you did notice that the first mask made was for the Tinman. Take care of the ugliest first. I do hope you win the mask though Alpine. That mug of yours could use some improvements as well. Twisted Evil cheers
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 23.02.09 0:48

Very nice mask, cant wait for this game, me and most of our team should be there.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 23.02.09 6:54

#CW!!ZERO wrote:Very nice mask, cant wait for this game, me and most of our team should be there.
    Look forward to seeing you guys . . . that face shot you took at Slipgate is why I wear a full face mask . . . That, coupled with the ugly old guy factor, make it a mandatory addition!! . . . rabbit
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 23.02.09 8:34

Your right Frog I do need some improvements. But it must have been bad for you when Glamour Shots give you a refund because there was nothing they could do for you.DANG!!!! silent
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 23.02.09 10:29

As much as the team would have liked to have attended the OP- Slipgate game this past weekend, we decided to come to this one in an effort to help out the baseball team. I know from past experience playing baseball and hockey when I was a kid in Pennsylvania, it could get pricey at times. We're looking forward to playing this coming weekend.

Todd/MagisterMortis

Team PWNY Express
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 23.02.09 10:51

Well I can say you guy's were missed last week.I'm glad you'll be making this one and bring that new hardware with you guy's to try out.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 23.02.09 11:54

I wish i could make this one. Im low on $$$ and gotta get my girl a bday present. ha. so i will not be attending in less i get a check in the mail i wasnt expecting. Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 23.02.09 18:27

Tinman wrote:
    #CW!!ZERO wrote:Very nice mask, cant wait for this game, me and most of our team should be there.
    Look forward to seeing you guys . . . that face shot you took at Slipgate is why I wear a full face mask . . . That, coupled with the ugly old guy factor, make it a mandatory addition!! . . . rabbit

I would wear a full face mask but it gets in the way of my stock on my sniper and i cant see outta the scope, but im gonna get one of those things that Rhino wears soon, where did you get that face cover Rhino??
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 23.02.09 22:44

Well all of mine I have had recovered with Multicam material. but I got the standard black half neoprene face mask at forest park army navy and I ordered the full face mask I have and had it recovered also.
    Leaf
    Leaf

Post  Leaf 23.02.09 23:04

Got my friend to switch shifts with me at work so I'll definitely be there this event! Gotta makes sure I got everything ready since this'll be my first event.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 23.02.09 23:18

Rhino wrote:Well all of mine I have had recovered with Multicam material. but I got the standard black half neoprene face mask at forest park army navy and I ordered the full face mask I have and had it recovered also.

Where do you get it recovered?
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 25.02.09 10:44

#CW!!ZERO wrote:
    Rhino wrote:Well all of mine I have had recovered with Multicam material. but I got the standard black half neoprene face mask at forest park army navy and I ordered the full face mask I have and had it recovered also.

My mom does them
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 25.02.09 18:13

What a great way to help out a youth baseball team(host an airsoft event and share proceeds with the team)I know that all of the usual players will attend and from some of the posts there will be some new faces.I will not make this game because I coach Tanner's baseball team and we have our 1st tournament,bitter/sweet!!
    Tinman,you continue to amaze me with your talents.The mask that you fabricated is totally awesome and the thought of you donating it for this cause is on point!The CEREAL KILLERS are vicious on the field with the masks.Whom ever wins the masks will definetely be honored to carry the savage look of the CEREAL KILLERS.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 25.02.09 22:39

Zartan72 wrote:Tinman,you continue to amaze me with your talents.The mask that you fabricated is totally awesome and the thought of you donating it for this cause is on point!The CEREAL KILLERS are vicious on the field with the masks.Whom ever wins the masks will definetely be honored to carry the savage look of the CEREAL KILLERS.

Thanks man! I have fun with it and figured it was going to a good cause! It was actually fun doing the snake theme! Here is the pic I used for inspiration on the patterns, colorations, raised brow, nostrils, and scale look . . . of course I had to get there from a hockey mask! lol!
    AREA-13  OP: SIDEWINDER Snake
    We have a blast every game! You guys are awesome and always bring the pain . . . especially to Atlas!! tongue
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 25.02.09 23:28

Rhino wrote:
    #CW!!ZERO wrote:

My mom does them

Would she mind doing mine if I ever get one and dont like the color, ill pay her if she will.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 26.02.09 7:03

#CW!!ZERO wrote:Would she mind doing mine if I ever get one and dont like the color, ill pay her if she will.

We just need to get some ceramic plate armor for that top lip after last weekend!!! affraid
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 26.02.09 13:00

#CW!!ZERO wrote:
    Rhino wrote:
    #CW!!ZERO wrote:

My mom does them

Would she mind doing mine if I ever get one and dont like the color, ill pay her if she will.

Yeah I could get it done for you.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 27.02.09 0:06

Tinman wrote:
    #CW!!ZERO wrote:Would she mind doing mine if I ever get one and dont like the color, ill pay her if she will.

We just need to get some ceramic plate armor for that top lip after last weekend!!! affraid

Haha yeah, but alright sweet, thanks Rhino, ill let you know when i get one.
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 27.02.09 7:13

I hate to be the barer of bad news but there is currently an 80% chance of rain for tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 08.05.24 11:47