Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+5
Crazy Twitch
Alpine
NJSC
MagisterMortis
Zartan72
9 posters

Airdogairsoft-AREA 13

Zartan72
    Zartan72

Airdogairsoft-AREA 13 Empty Airdogairsoft-AREA 13

Post  Zartan72 02.01.09 1:33

Players,

We are excited to officially announce AREA 13 as Airdogairsoft's store field.The opening game produced numbers in the 50+ range and provided for fast intense battles.Bases were built along with numerous bunkers throughout the entire field.New props and mission based games were on the card and reds and blues battled back and forth.I encourage all to visit the airdog site(airdogairsoft.com) in field ops to see pics of AREA 13.This field is in continuous upgrading and will be the premier souhtside battle grounds.Airdog staff and field owner David "Alpine" Shelnutt(Team I.C.E.) are designing this field to offer all airsoft needs.Games will be posted on the site.The airdog staff would like to recognize Rhino and Brandon(A-Style) and Team I.C.E. for the strong support in growing this sport and Airdog.Please come and join us for some quality airsoft.

ZarTan
    Airdogairsoft Field Ops.-- Team KageMusha
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Airdogairsoft-AREA 13 Empty Re: Airdogairsoft-AREA 13

Post  MagisterMortis 02.01.09 2:47

Loved playing on the AREA 13 field. Stoked about coming to the next game as well. TPE should have more members at the next game. Put this field on your "to play on" list.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 04.01.09 22:11

The pictures look great!
    Alpine
    Alpine

Airdogairsoft-AREA 13 Empty Airdog Airsoft field

Post  Alpine 04.01.09 22:30

Guy's you need to put the word out as much as you can about Area 13. We are going to be putting up more bunkers and other cool field effects and structures. We will be expanding and setting up for more intense play.
    Area 13 Rocks and will continue to challenge even the most hardcore airsofter.

Last edited by Alpine on 04.02.10 15:23; edited 1 time in total
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 06.01.09 17:18

I just have one question about area 13. Are we going to build a big structure or building that would be able to suit the needs of certain gametypes. Just like a big one story building that is pretty much a giant bunker. Or a tower that has a large bottom floor, that can be assaulted or some big defensive structure. I was just wondering because they can attract a lot of fun and action but then sometimes its too much. For example, the Georgetown field has a two story bunker that is very well designed. But too well. The bunker can never be taken because it has so much defense advantages. But if the were to make some modifications, then the invasion of the tower could be possible. Don't get the wrong impression though. The building is awesome. It even has its own jail that had some time and effort put into it. They have about five rooms on the bottom and a single staircase that leads to the top. I just wanted to throw this out there so history doesn't repeat itself. lol!
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 06.01.09 18:13

Crazy Twitch wrote:I just have one question about area 13. Are we going to build a big structure or building that would be able to suit the needs of certain gametypes. Just like a big one story building that is pretty much a giant bunker. Or a tower that has a large bottom floor, that can be assaulted or some big defensive structure. I was just wondering because they can attract a lot of fun and action but then sometimes its too much. For example, the Georgetown field has a two story bunker that is very well designed. But too well. The bunker can never be taken because it has so much defense advantages. But if the were to make some modifications, then the invasion of the tower could be possible. Don't get the wrong impression though. The building is awesome. It even has its own jail that had some time and effort put into it. They have about five rooms on the bottom and a single staircase that leads to the top. I just wanted to throw this out there so history doesn't repeat itself. lol!

We have many tricks up our sleeves! We are building a 2 story tower which is going up on the next 2 build days, we already have a barn on the property that will be opened up for game play. But yeah We appreicate all advise and ideas! as a matter of fact we in courage them! Very Happy

Last edited by Rhino on 17.01.09 23:17; edited 1 time in total
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 17.01.09 23:08

the new tower is cooool
    frog
    frog

Post  frog 18.01.09 0:22

Scooter, that avatar is DA BOMB!!!! cheers cheers cheers
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 18.01.09 11:01

Frog,
    Good to see you on the forum!!!Look forward to seeing you guys at the game..
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 18.01.09 15:24

frog wrote:Scooter, that avatar is DA BOMB!!!! cheers cheers cheers

thnx frog!!! heheheh lol!
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 18.01.09 17:53

yeah, that picture looks too bizzar to not be true!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 9:36