Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+22
2sos
{PWNY} RED
frog
scooter
ATLAS
Twitch
{ACE}Steve-o
MagisterMortis
Chief
sniper2525
Takfire
Rhino
Tinman
WPeake23 [SOTHG]
Zero
Admin
#CW!!ZERO
THEMANatwar
firby911
XXX
reconsniperga
26 posters

OP: Sidewinder AAR

XXX
    XXX

OP: Sidewinder AAR - Page 3 Empty Re: OP: Sidewinder AAR

Post  XXX 09.03.09 19:32

I bet a lot of kids would never come back...lol

Chief you held your position well! If they had run us over we would have easily lost that last round.
    frog
    frog

Post  frog 09.03.09 20:40

Tinman wrote:
    Chief wrote:
    The funny part about my SAW was that I forgot the proper battery connector and I ended up using small 9.6 battery(ies) in it. My SAW kept overheating the batteries, my gun would stop working, and I would have to wait until they cooled a bit before continuing!!!
    "Squad! Get over here and pee on these batteries to cool them off!!!" Just kidding... tongue
    I don't recommend that as an option for cooling off a battery tongue Especially if it's still in the gun Smile

Don't think I'd wanna unzip ANYTHING out there with all that plastic flyin'!
    Talk about a nasty welt!!! affraid affraid affraid

WOW!!! So many jokes to make, but too little time. But I wonder just how high powered the scope would have to be??? lol! lol! lol! lol!
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 09.03.09 20:42

XXX wrote:
    sniper2525 wrote:yan you can ask rhino i had some probs wit ppl going out when i made my runs towards the trench they were in i swear i put 5 mid caps into them total and saw almost every bb hit them and my gun has a high rof it was unreal lol but still had alot of fun at the event thanks airdog another great one!!!!

lol...I was in that trench was that the last game? You did not get me that's for sure cause every time one of you came i would duck cause my gun was screwed up.
    I was a bit surprised that you did not get us...I saw you get chief once and that was it. I keep a look out for people not calling their hits both on the team and off the team, but I was not paying much attention to the people next to me. But when the adrenaline starts pumping you really don't pay much attention to the people around you just concentrate on your target.

haha its cool man i made so many runs though ahhaah it was fun but dang someones gun was hot i was bleeding from my arms and back hahahaa
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 09.03.09 20:47

frog wrote:WOW!!! So many jokes to make, but too little time. But I wonder just how high powered the scope would have to be??? lol! lol! lol! lol!

Yeah . . . kinda figured I might be stepping into that possibility . . . I'll just leave that one alone!
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 09.03.09 20:55

sniper2525 wrote:
    XXX wrote:
    sniper2525 wrote:yan you can ask rhino i had some probs wit ppl going out when i made my runs towards the trench they were in i swear i put 5 mid caps into them total and saw almost every bb hit them and my gun has a high rof it was unreal lol but still had alot of fun at the event thanks airdog another great one!!!!

lol...I was in that trench was that the last game? You did not get me that's for sure cause every time one of you came i would duck cause my gun was screwed up.
    I was a bit surprised that you did not get us...I saw you get chief once and that was it. I keep a look out for people not calling their hits both on the team and off the team, but I was not paying much attention to the people next to me. But when the adrenaline starts pumping you really don't pay much attention to the people around you just concentrate on your target.

haha its cool man i made so many runs though ahhaah it was fun but dang someones gun was hot i was bleeding from my arms and back hahahaa

Dude... IMHO I would never run out into the open like that. You were a lil to close. I would say you were max 60feet away. Lol...You were getting nailed by Chiefs gun almost every time. AND there were 5 of us in that ditch shooting you.

I bet you got some good welts.
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 09.03.09 21:01

hahaha ya i was mad bc my team wouldnt move forward and i was like y and they were like look how many of them there are
    then i was like fine watch this then poped a new i cap in switched her to auto and ran out in the open at yal lol
    then when i got hit i walked by the kids who wouldnt move and said now will u hahaha did u see me slide on my kness and shoot at yal hahaha it was sick
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 09.03.09 21:03

frog wrote:
    Tinman wrote:
    Chief wrote:
    The funny part about my SAW was that I forgot the proper battery connector and I ended up using small 9.6 battery(ies) in it. My SAW kept overheating the batteries, my gun would stop working, and I would have to wait until they cooled a bit before continuing!!!
    "Squad! Get over here and pee on these batteries to cool them off!!!" Just kidding... tongue
    I don't recommend that as an option for cooling off a battery tongue Especially if it's still in the gun Smile

Don't think I'd wanna unzip ANYTHING out there with all that plastic flyin'!
    Talk about a nasty welt!!! affraid affraid affraid

WOW!!! So many jokes to make, but too little time. But I wonder just how high powered the scope would have to be??? lol! lol! lol! lol!

hahahahah u so funny

Last edited by scooter on 09.03.09 21:06; edited 1 time in total
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 09.03.09 21:04

sniper2525 wrote:hahaha ya i was mad bc my team wouldnt move forward and i was like y and they were like look how many of them there are
    then i was like fine watch this then poped a new i cap in switched her to auto and ran out in the open at yal lol
    then when i got hit i walked by the kids who wouldnt move and said now will u hahaha did u see me slide on my kness and shoot at yal hahaha it was sick

That is what makes it fun . . . no fun at all when play gets stalled . . . especially when a team loses sight of the objective and gets stuck in stalemate petty shootouts . . . SOOOO hard to get the team back on task when that happens . . . gotta teach the younger players not to play every game like a death match . . .
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 09.03.09 21:08

i was trying to show them that if u move forward you can achieve the objective not sit behind a tree and hide while the enemy moves up onto your position
    {PWNY} RED
    {PWNY} RED

Post  {PWNY} RED 09.03.09 21:44

it was a really great game i ENJOYED it, i would also like to give credit to todd, pat, and chris from PWNY express and who ever else may have posted up with us watching the tent on the last game and pushing the red team back, it felt grat with the team work, the guys would lay cover for me to run up to the ditch ahead and lay down with my sniper, and to the guy on the red team, i almost didnt see, while everyone else was quite a distance away, i finally after about 5 mins saw a "shifting" about 70 feet in front of me, that was a fun sniper shot! but i almost didnt see you creeping! but i saw your head twitch when i hit your mask and i would like to extend a Thanks for calling your shot, some people out there can be hit and it hurt, but shake it off and keep shooting, and for the guys with me on the 2nd game, we can confier with the kid behind the tree taking a couple hundred bb's maybe not calling them

but over all
    ONE HECK OF A GOOD GAME!
    2sos
    2sos

Post  2sos 09.03.09 23:06

Just wanted to say thanks to the Airdog crew for the outstanding game. I had a bit of a scare when I lost compression and had to rip open my gearbox in the front seat. I still had problems throughout the day with my gun but it was good enough to play. Even if I had to lob some bb's lol. I really liked the new multi-objective type games. It gave my team (GT team Unofficially) and some other players a chance to try new tactics. Look forward to the next game!
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 10.03.09 5:21

I wanna give props to two guys that played exceptionally well on the Blue team that last game! They were guys in their mid 20's wearing marpat and shooting M4 variants over near Ambush Alley most of the game. They were trying to squirm their way forward through the grass but called themselves out everytime they got dinged . . . good show! They may not even be on the forum but I spoke to them as they were carrying the ammo crate off the field after the last game . . . said they did not have an official team yet but seem like sharp guys . . . KUDOS!!! cheers cheers
    Zero
    Zero

Post  Zero 10.03.09 11:41

Tinman wrote:I wanna give props to two guys that played exceptionally well on the Blue team that last game! They were guys in their mid 20's wearing marpat and shooting M4 variants over near Ambush Alley most of the game. They were trying to squirm their way forward through the grass but called themselves out everytime they got dinged . . . good show! They may not even be on the forum but I spoke to them as they were carrying the ammo crate off the field after the last game . . . said they did not have an official team yet but seem like sharp guys . . . KUDOS!!! cheers cheers

Thanks man, that was 2sos and I. We are still working on the team name and logo, some of the people on our team are really picky. I'm sure I speak for both of us when I say we really appreciate the respect and look forward to laying down some plastic with ya in the future.
    Joker
    Joker

OP: Sidewinder AAR - Page 3 Empty Great game!

Post  Joker 10.03.09 13:37

Thanks to AIRDOG for a great game and for such a respectable contribution to the community.

As to the comment by XXX:

"I saw a couple of guys that realized their guns shot further then just about everyone else's and stood in the open to draw out the people and nailed them just about every time...(funny strategy...guess it works)"

Guilty as charged...some people really have to learn the limitations of their guns. I was happy to help them waste their BB's and batteries on an hour long game....

and BTW Chief under no circumstances will i pee on your weapon again...the shock factor kinda was a bummer for all involved.
    - Joker
    Squad 144
    "Freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 12.03.09 1:20

Pics from OP SIDEWINDER have been posted on the AIRDOG Airsoft website!

Check them out http://airdogairsoft.com/Intel.html

On behalf of AIRDOG Airsoft, I want to thank you guys again for being part of this community outreach activity!
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 12.03.09 6:52

Great Pics!!
    Glad to have been able to participate!!!
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 12.03.09 16:03

Good pics,though i didnt get any this time either.
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 12.03.09 16:12

I am not seeing any pictures??? I am looking in the intel section to.

EDIT:I cleared my cache its fixed now.
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 18.03.09 14:03

OP: Sidewinder AAR - Page 3 Atlas-10

Couldn't resist, this picture is just too cool. If I didn't know any better i would think me an Scooter actually had a plan of attack. Sadly I think we both ended up their by chance
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 18.03.09 16:39

ATLAS wrote:OP: Sidewinder AAR - Page 3 Atlas-10

Couldn't resist, this picture is just too cool. If I didn't know any better i would think me an Scooter actually had a plan of attack. Sadly I think we both ended up their by chance
    yeah . . . color me biased but I like it too!
    frog
    frog

Post  frog 18.03.09 23:10

Tinman wrote:

Problem with this picture is that it doesn't show what happened next. The next picture taken after this one was Atlas and Scooter crying hit. Tak just felt too sorry for the two of them to post it. Cool Cool
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 19.03.09 8:32

frog wrote:
    Tinman wrote:

Problem with this picture is that it doesn't show what happened next. The next picture taken after this one was Atlas and Scooter crying hit. Tak just felt too sorry for the two of them to post it. Cool Cool

Yes, Frog would know, he was about 75ft behind us, hiding in the brush!
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 19.03.09 9:07

Great picture! You guys definitely look like you know what your doing!

I thought this was one of the better pictures posted! Two teammates ready for action! Covering their zones!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 19.03.09 12:22

Chief wrote:

Great picture! You guys definitely look like you know what your doing!

I thought this was one of the better pictures posted! Two teammates ready for action! Covering their zones!
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 19.03.09 15:53

what can i say? If you cant do it fake it!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 18.05.24 20:49