Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+4
XXX
xplodingbunnys
Bulldog94
Q-bald
8 posters

This is pretty cool...Motion sensors for Airsoft.

Q-bald
    Q-bald

This is pretty cool...Motion sensors for Airsoft. Empty This is pretty cool...Motion sensors for Airsoft.

Post  Q-bald 14.12.09 19:58

This is why Airsoft is the coolest Hobby. Motion sensors for your team. Know where friendly's are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Ide24zbqY
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

This is pretty cool...Motion sensors for Airsoft. Empty Re: This is pretty cool...Motion sensors for Airsoft.

Post  Bulldog94 14.12.09 21:19

nice, i like the space ship idea the best... lol!
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

This is pretty cool...Motion sensors for Airsoft. Empty Re: This is pretty cool...Motion sensors for Airsoft.

Post  xplodingbunnys 14.12.09 21:51

Oh I'm so buying this. But it would be cooler if u could c the other team
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 14.12.09 22:37

xplodingbunnys wrote:Oh I'm so buying this. But it would be cooler if u could c the other team

You could see the other team if they too had the device and passwords were shared.
    Good Idea for an OP would be, both teams had the devices and Intel was placed on different parts of the field giving clues leading up to the opfor's password.
    Get the password, Know where your enemy is!
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 15.12.09 0:09

This is extremely cool but stupid expensive.
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 15.12.09 2:00

Haha oh Neutral, i saw the price Crying or Very sad . I'll just have to dream about it lol.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 15.12.09 8:31

this technology will be affordable one day.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the AEG of the future comes with Heartbeat monitor built right into the gun.
    frog
    frog

Post  frog 15.12.09 20:05

Q-bald wrote:this technology will be affordable one day.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the AEG of the future comes with Heartbeat monitor built right into the gun.

If we all have heartbeat sensors, how will we see Tinman?
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 15.12.09 20:50

frog wrote:
    Q-bald wrote:this technology will be affordable one day.

If we all have heartbeat sensors, how will we see Tinman?

Don't need to see him, when he opens his mouth on the field You can hear him from a mile away.....Oops, Did i type that out loud?

To Harsh?....HAHA, Ya know we love ya Tinman.

EDIT by Admin: Watch the double posing... just edit your previous one
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 15.12.09 22:02

Yeah, looks awesome. For the price of a decent AEG, that's not that bad, but I don't see them getting much widespread use.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 15.12.09 22:02

Q-bald wrote:
    Q-bald wrote:
    Don't need to see him, when he opens his mouth on the field You can hear him from a mile away.....Oops, Did i type that out loud?

Don't try and suck up now. No pale you may have to go one on one with him next game. cheers
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 15.12.09 23:20

Alpine wrote:
    Q-bald wrote:
    Q-bald wrote:

Don't try and suck up now. No pale you may have to go one on one with him next game. cheers

In a Yelling match? He would win for sure affraid
    And now I'm gunnin for you Alpine. But you do have a way of "zigzagging" around my BB's Twisted Evil
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 16.12.09 8:32

And now I'm gunnin for you Alpine. But you do have a way of "zigzagging" around my BB's Twisted Evil[/quote]

HAHA zigzag your just a bad shot. Razz Whats the score on who put who in jail the most times.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 16.12.09 8:39

Alpine wrote:
    HAHA zigzag your just a bad shot. Razz Whats the score on who put who in jail the most times.

One word...........REMATCH

Post  Guest 16.12.09 13:31

I'll have to wait for this to get significantly cheaper before I look into it. Very interesting that this technology is available to the public now. What will come next?
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 16.12.09 15:10

Accurate to 10m that does nothing for cqb games, where you are playing a small area...this technology is not full proof.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 16.12.09 21:43

^Yes, but if you've got problems keeping track of your squad in CQB situations, you've got bigger issues.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 16.12.09 22:20

Admin wrote:^Yes, but if you've got problems keeping track of your squad in CQB situations, you've got bigger issues.

+1, at OP: OLD SKOOl, we got schooled the first round b/c no one knew where anyone was lol. Then we got our act together and had some intense battles! A great day for CQB! But these things would have worked out great at Old Skool. it was big enough to use these!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 11:15