Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
Electioneer
sniper2525
6 posters

sniper2525 and the airsoft reviewer 1's adventure to golden eagle

sniper2525
    sniper2525

sniper2525 and the airsoft reviewer 1's adventure to golden eagle Empty sniper2525 and the airsoft reviewer 1's adventure to golden eagle

Post  sniper2525 09.01.10 22:02

So since the airdog game was canceled reed and i decided to go up to golden eagle to play some airsoft and see what it was like. We get in and sign up and the owner asks to see our masks. So i show him my flaks with the new rhino mask attachment and after some convincing he let us use them. So we load up and get ready to play our first game. Before the game even started reed and i started talking to a reff and once i told him where we were from he emidiatly asked if we were with airdog. i said yes and he told me how he met the rest of ic a few weeks prior and how we were all a bunch of cool guys. So the first game goes on and reed and i kinda get a feel for it. THere was alot of people and the field was small so it was kinda hard to make any kind of flanking move you mainly had to take people out then slowly move forward. After that game i went to the staging area and witnessed the most stupid thing i have EVER seen in airsoft. A kid had jg m4 and fired a round into a box to make sure there were no rounds he then looks down the barrel for some reason, im guessing he thought it was jammed, and he pulled the trigger and a round shot him point blank right below the eye. I looked at him with a dumbfound face as he started bleeding from his face.. After that we asked the reff if we could use the sonic sound grenade which if you havnt heard these they are lound as crap. So we use the grenade in the next game and about everyone in the building jumps and goes quiet. Then everyone aked where we got it and so on. THe next time we used it the actual mall called saying people were freaking out in the mall bc it was so loud lol... So all in all we had fun but there deff was ALOT of cheating!. In one occasion i was 30 ft from a kid and he wasnt even shooting at me i then shot a quick burst into his body and shoulder with my magpul m4. So i move on thinking the kid was out and the next thing i no i get shot by the same kid from my side and he is screaming at me to call my hit... after the game i went and talked to him bout calling hits. The reffs at the place were pretty cool. everyone at the store was amazed by our guns... When i was using my magpul about 10 kids turned around to look at me and where like omg is that a sytema ptw!! lol but on a scale of 1 to 10 i had about a 6 in fun. Deff not a place i wana go to all the time due to it being small and alot of cheaters but there were some cool guys we met and overall wasnt bad.
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

sniper2525 and the airsoft reviewer 1's adventure to golden eagle Empty Re: sniper2525 and the airsoft reviewer 1's adventure to golden eagle

Post  Electioneer 09.01.10 22:35

I had a pretty fun time today but I must say half of the people there are seriously retarded. Lots of not hit calling and some people decided to skip the chrono. I was stuck using firby911's M4 but I got plenty of kills (that is if you call kills when you hit someone). It can be divided like this:

75% kids that have titanium skin
    10% cool people
    14% Retarded 16+ guys
    .5% Me and Trent
    .5% 2 girls that got in the way

Flashbangs were amazing enough that the mall said we couldn't use them anymore. Trent and I were the most geared people there, most people wore civilan clothes or "noob" vests"

In conclusion. It was a change of pace from the outdoor games and was pretty intense, however widespread cheating took away from the experience (not to mention almost no "call your hit" intervention from the refs). The refs didn't do anything except start and stop the game and tell us the stay in our corners before starting. The two cool refs trent and I met said some guys don't even play airsoft, which was fairly obvious. People could see us through a glass pane, I tried to look good for them. 6.34/10 rating.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

sniper2525 and the airsoft reviewer 1's adventure to golden eagle Empty Re: sniper2525 and the airsoft reviewer 1's adventure to golden eagle

Post  NJSC 10.01.10 0:06

So do you guys think it's worth the time money and effort to try and bring the place around?
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 10.01.10 0:36

Dang i almost went up there today also.
    MGA-Doc

Post  MGA-Doc 10.01.10 15:23

Hey sniper2525,

What does the rhino attachment for the flak goggles look like/where do you get it? I am looking for a facemask that won't get in the way too much... I looked at the flakjak website and didn't see any mention of it. thanks.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 10.01.10 17:06

MGA-Doc wrote:Hey sniper2525,

What does the rhino attachment for the flak goggles look like/where do you get it? I am looking for a facemask that won't get in the way too much... I looked at the flakjak website and didn't see any mention of it. thanks.

There Iron Mask and Airdog sells them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 7:45