Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

Just got back from airdog...and thank you rhino!!!

{ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Just got back from airdog...and thank you rhino!!! Empty Just got back from airdog...and thank you rhino!!!

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 06.02.09 17:09

Ryan, THanks man for fixing my M4. IF it wasnt for you i probably would have thrown the thing out the window while driving down the road. haha. I appreciate the time you took! Anyone that is reading this and has a messed up gun, TAKE IT TO AIRDOG! Seriously, you can tell they care more about the customer than they do the money. Really appreciate the work you did on my gun man!
    Takfire
    Takfire

Just got back from airdog...and thank you rhino!!! Empty Re: Just got back from airdog...and thank you rhino!!!

Post  Takfire 06.02.09 21:49

Thanks for the positive feedback Steve-o!
    Rhino does a great job with the FPS, ROF and accuracy upgrades.
    By the way, we have your RIS rail and front fore grip ready.
    XXX
    XXX

Just got back from airdog...and thank you rhino!!! Empty Re: Just got back from airdog...and thank you rhino!!!

Post  XXX 06.02.09 23:54

Yep, they sure tend to leave that impression on people.
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 07.02.09 1:00

Rhino is my hero!!!He continues to impress me with his talent in gunteching.He has transformed both of my weapons into complete beast and takes pride in every gun he works on.Rhino you are the MAN and impacting this community in a huge way.Thanks for all you do!!!!!!
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 07.02.09 1:18

Takfire wrote:Thanks for the positive feedback Steve-o!
    Rhino does a great job with the FPS, ROF and accuracy upgrades.
    By the way, we have your RIS rail and front fore grip ready.

YAY!!! Will you bring it to the game? Ill see ya there. TxS will only have 4 maybe 5 players there. but the 21st you can count on 10 or so. See you guys tomoro.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 11:29