Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+7
Q-bald
Andy
Tinman
i am haji
reconsniperga
Bulldog94
Killjoy
11 posters

Tactical Vest Suggestions?

Andy
    Andy

Tactical Vest Suggestions? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tactical Vest Suggestions?

Post  Andy 20.01.10 23:29

This is my first AEG. I don't like the barrel. Every shot is not consistantly straight. Not sure if it is something with my rifle or just airsoft rifles in general. If it is possible to get a better barrel then I will look into it when I am redeployed back to the States. Also as my son point out....the battery is a real pain to get in. If I can fix it with a PEQ-15 battery box, I'll look into that as well. Maybe I am being too picky??? I guess all in all, it is a pretty good rifle.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 20.01.10 23:36

well as a general rule airsoft guns aren't going to shoot real straight, one because our dependence on hop up, two because everything effects the bb (wind, atmospheric pressure, what you watched on TV last night), three it's an aeg so there is going to be some inconsistency there, etc. etc. etc.

Honestly it's just part of airsoft. You aren't going to get same hole accuracy unless you get into b/a rifles and invest some major dough. But on the other side of that, shot placement isn't always that a big of a deal. Hits to the hand or the heart, you're out.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 21.01.10 9:52

TO get more accuracy you can get a Tight Bore Barrel. However some people hate them. This concept is the barrel is not as wide in diameter, supposedly making the bb shoot straighter. Like i said, either people hate them or love them. I personally have never tried one on my guns, so i cannot give a first hand review.

Like NJ said, your hopup effects alot. If you have a Clone gun i.e.(JG, Echo 1, AGM) you may want to look into replacing the hopup bucking. Sometimes the buckings are weak.

My advice would be to find and talk to Ryan aka "Rhino" at OG. He is Airdog's gun tech and can give u the best advice for increasing accuracy.

Hope this helps.
    Pitbull
    Pitbull

Post  Pitbull 03.02.10 12:27

Those are killer pics of your gear. Thank you for serving our country and I hope to also meet you and shake your hand .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17.05.24 4:39