Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Op: Highway to Hell

AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Op: Highway to Hell Empty Op: Highway to Hell

Post  AlphaRomeo 17.01.10 21:16

Unfortunately, only around 20 people showed up, so the OP didn't really happen as planned. However, The Mantis guys were really awesome about pulling some scenarios out on the fly so we could get some play in. Even without the OP taking place as planned, it was still an awesome day of airsoft. I would definitely recommend any Mantis game to anyone wanting a serious day of play.
    mantis airsoft
    mantis airsoft

Op: Highway to Hell Empty Re: Op: Highway to Hell

Post  mantis airsoft 18.01.10 2:30

Thank you AlphaRomeo.

We did unfortunately only have 20 turn out. The weather forecast was not good and later I heard that there had been mention of snow. It appeared that everyone had a great time despite the rain and it put me to the test on how fast I can come up with fun mil-sim games on the fly. I hope I passed. I had a great time hanging out with those I new and getting to know those I met. I have to say that I really enjoyed everyone there and hope to see you guys at the next game. I was really upset about the turnout but you guys really help cheer me up that means alot to me. I came away from this with all kinds of new ideas and things I want to do. I will fill everyone in as I develop my thoughts.

We did not run the OP which means it will be running this on the 27th of February. I will have a new official post up in the next few days. This will give us some time to get some more done at the field like bunkers and props.

I want to thank the guys that made it for coming out and staying despite the turnout and the weather. You guys are hard core.

Chad Boone (Talon)
    Mantis Airsoft

Current date/time is 27.04.24 20:22