Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+14
{PWNY} RED
Tinman
Takfire
MagisterMortis
Rhino
{ACE}Steve-o
BigGalloot
Alpine
ATLAS
reconsniperga
Electioneer
XXX
Chaoshawk
18 posters

Vineyards Church 2/7/09 [After Action Discussion]

{PWNY} RED
    {PWNY} RED

Vineyards Church 2/7/09 [After Action Discussion] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vineyards Church 2/7/09 [After Action Discussion]

Post  {PWNY} RED 08.02.09 22:38

RED from pwny express her, i REALLY enjoyed both are 13 and vineyard, got alot of good playing time in, except getting shot in my nose, that was a wake up call HAHA
    Chief
    Chief

Vineyards Church 2/7/09 [After Action Discussion] - Page 2 Empty Re: Vineyards Church 2/7/09 [After Action Discussion]

Post  Chief 09.02.09 9:50

BigGalloot wrote:Tak, Zartan, Rhino good times today! Go BLUE...even though the puzzle stuff was an enigma wrapped up in a conundrum for us.
    affraid affraid affraid I got one more voice to spread the word up here in the hills, even if he did lose his pistol. Hope to make it to the next Area 21.
    Big Ups to Airdog!
    Big Galloot
    Built for hunkering...not speed. What a Face

Thanks for makin' it down! We'll keep an eye out for that pistol Sad
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 09.02.09 10:32

Thanks AIRDog and staff!!! Another well ran event!

BLUE came on strong at the start, then RED pulled it off from the puzzle games on!! Great job RED!!

From my vantage point (ref and on BLUE for a couple of games) RED came back and began to have the organized firepower and really worked together! (Alpine may have had something to do with that, but that's just an educated guess on my part Wink )

I was at the "tip of the spear" for BLUE on the second puzzle game. I ran up front, got some cover, looked around my barricade and there where already about 10 RED players all lined up behind the ridge laying down ALOT of heavy, well placed, fire!! I shot about 2-3 players, then was TOTALLY ENGULFED by return fire! That's the way to do it RED!!!!

I saw some great squad team work on BLUE also! The RED team just beat us to the punch on those later games!

Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside when I see good team work! What a Face Weather win or loose, I LOVE seeing good team work!!
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 09.02.09 16:02

Chief wrote:Thanks AIRDog and staff!!! Another well ran event!

BLUE came on strong at the start, then RED pulled it off from the puzzle games on!! Great job RED!!

From my vantage point (ref and on BLUE for a couple of games) RED came back and began to have the organized firepower and really worked together! (Alpine may have had something to do with that, but that's just an educated guess on my part Wink )

I was at the "tip of the spear" for BLUE on the second puzzle game. I ran up front, got some cover, looked around my barricade and there where already about 10 RED players all lined up behind the ridge laying down ALOT of heavy, well placed, fire!! I shot about 2-3 players, then was TOTALLY ENGULFED by return fire! That's the way to do it RED!!!!

I saw some great squad team work on BLUE also! The RED team just beat us to the punch on those later games!

Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside when I see good team work! What a Face Weather win or loose, I LOVE seeing good team work!!

Yes alpine had alot to do with that. Lol. He got the support squad that was laying on the ridge together. His plan. And it worked!!
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 09.02.09 17:07

Thanks for the pep guy's but straight shooting wins battles and the willingness of the team.Thanks Red for putting up the fight and not backing down.There is alot of great guy's out there making it happen.And thanks Chief and Takfire for a great game day.
    BigGalloot
    BigGalloot

Post  BigGalloot 09.02.09 20:51

Chief wrote:
    BigGalloot wrote:Tak, Zartan, Rhino good times today! Go BLUE...even though the puzzle stuff was an enigma wrapped up in a conundrum for us.
    affraid affraid affraid I got one more voice to spread the word up here in the hills, even if he did lose his pistol. Hope to make it to the next Area 21.
    Big Ups to Airdog!
    Big Galloot
    Built for hunkering...not speed. What a Face

Thanks for makin' it down! We'll keep an eye out for that pistol Sad

CHIEF!!!Glad we made it too...and we did play all of one game together. People are gonna start talking. Say you liked my FLECKTARN! afro
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 09.02.09 21:36

Hey Chief looking forward to your crew to bring some heat on the next few games. Maybe we'll get a chance to run together and sling some plastic down range. I had a great time at the vineyards. Well done with the games.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 09.02.09 22:36

Good job Alpine.
    I guess you will be handling the Field Sgt. role for Kagemusha!
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 10.02.09 9:41

I'm down with that.HOORAHH!
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 10.02.09 10:14

Alpine wrote:Hey Chief looking forward to your crew to bring some heat on the next few games. Maybe we'll get a chance to run together and sling some plastic down range. I had a great time at the vineyards. Well done with the games.

Looking forward to it! It would be a blast to run Squad 144 and Kagemusha with Alpine as our Field Sgt sometime! Get A-Style in there and we got it all!! Assault, Support, and Security! "HOORAHH!!" is right! Heck it'd be awesome to just run on the same team with any of ya'll sometime!
    {PWNY} RED
    {PWNY} RED

Post  {PWNY} RED 10.02.09 12:43

dont forget to throw some pwny into that mix haha! Cool
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 10.02.09 14:07

{PWNY} RED wrote:dont forget to throw some pwny into that mix haha! Cool

I have already been talking with MagisterMortis and we're already working on getting our schedules synchronized for just such a day!
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 10.02.09 23:19

The Vineyards Battle was another one for the history books!PWNY Express wrecked shop on the blue team and provided sweet shootouts throughout the game.The GA Tech boys were great combatants on the red team and sprayed some plastic when needed.There are so many other talented teams within our community that continue to bring pain that it will feed our league play.I cannot forget to mention my friends the Cereal Killers who always make an impact on the field(even if just a target)COUGH!COUGH!atlas.hahaha!A special thanks goes out to Sean and Shannon Caverly with Squad 144 for the accomidations and their dedicated support.To all the players that support this sport and attend the events YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!See you players at the next OP..
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 11.02.09 6:44

Zartan72 wrote:I cannot forget to mention my friends the Cereal Killers who always make an impact on the field(even if just a target)COUGH!COUGH!atlas.hahaha!

Too funny . . . seems ATLAS manages to remain a target even when he is OFF THE FIELD!!! lol!
    Frog and I are meeting this weekend to put the finishing touches on some things to bring the Cereal Killers together as a well-oiled plastic slingin' machine!
    Hate that we were not all able to play @ Vineyards but we'll be there in force for the next OP . . .
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 11.02.09 7:57

Zartan72 wrote:I cannot forget to mention my friends the Cereal Killers who always make an impact on the field(even if just a target)COUGH!COUGH!atlas.hahaha!

All i have to say is that you all better hope and pray that TINMAN dosen't let me get my hands on that DMR next game!
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 11.02.09 16:58

I will hope and pray that TINMAN does let you run with the DMR,that way you can somewhat be competitive???In any event I really look forward to seeing you in my sights.TINMAN you are the man!!!!!!
    frog
    frog

Post  frog 11.02.09 21:41

Atlas, You may want to be especially careful with the DMR. It now has a 140 spring. Not the best thing with which to shoot yourself in the foot.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 11.02.09 22:27

You guys are a TRIP! lol!
    I am SOOOOOO looking forward to the next op . . . I may have to let ATLAS christen the new gun just to remove all doubt as to whether the guy can carry his weight . . .
    cheers ROCK DA HOUSE CEREAL KILLERS!!!!! cheers
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 11.02.09 23:30

frog wrote:Atlas, You may want to be especially careful with the DMR. It now has a 140 spring. Not the best thing with which to shoot yourself in the foot.

whoever has the gun with the m140 spring, were you at the vineyard? if yes, were u on blue? Cuz i think you shot me and my friend if so....haha, someone shot us and that junk hurt worse than any bb ive ever felt. my friend was bleeding. lol
    Chaoshawk
    Chaoshawk

Post  Chaoshawk 12.02.09 1:25

I just felt the need to post memorial moments for me here. First of them is during the first puzzle piece game,during that time me and one of my squadmates rushed towards a bunker on the bottom of the hill, watching our left flank. I was too busy on looking out when I noticed my buddy ditched me to help get the flag, immediatly about 10 blues rushed the left side and even one of them got to point blank range and say "TAKE THE HIT!" I think my mask was too fogged up and I was confused, so I kept shootin' then I earned a good number of welts. Laughing

Second was the last round I played at where it was another shoot 'em up, it was a great game and we were very tactical that time around. During that time four of us, including a A-Style player rushed the mud-fort from our left while another group rushed from the right and it was pure carnage for my group, the sunlight blinded us and I was hit five times in the head. What I heard is red won, woohoo! It looked like 10 red vs 5-6 blue during our flanking too! Good times.

Post  |337 12.02.09 8:24

Chaoshawk wrote:I just felt the need to post memorial moments for me here. First of them is during the first puzzle piece game,during that time me and one of my squadmates rushed towards a bunker on the bottom of the hill, watching our left flank. I was too busy on looking out when I noticed my buddy ditched me to help get the flag, immediatly about 10 blues rushed the left side and even one of them got to point blank range and say "TAKE THE HIT!" I think my mask was too fogged up and I was confused, so I kept shootin' then I earned a good number of welts. Laughing

Second was the last round I played at where it was another shoot 'em up, it was a great game and we were very tactical that time around. During that time four of us, including a A-Style player rushed the mud-fort from our left while another group rushed from the right and it was pure carnage for my group, the sunlight blinded us and I was hit five times in the head. What I heard is red won, woohoo! It looked like 10 red vs 5-6 blue during our flanking too! Good times.
    that might have been clpc both times lol
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 12.02.09 8:33

{TxS}Steve-o wrote:
    frog wrote:Atlas, You may want to be especially careful with the DMR. It now has a 140 spring. Not the best thing with which to shoot yourself in the foot.

whoever has the gun with the m140 spring, were you at the vineyard? if yes, were u on blue? Cuz i think you shot me and my friend if so....haha, someone shot us and that junk hurt worse than any bb ive ever felt. my friend was bleeding. lol

The rifle with the M140 was at the vinyard but it was in several different peices. I belive it will be making its debut next saterday. Thanks for the Heads up FROG i will have to remember to wear my steeltoes!
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 12.02.09 19:50

I had fun at Vineyard, not going to be able to make it to the next few ops tho. I just have to much to do with the army the next few weekends and I cant get leave. You guys have fun tho, looking forward to hear how they go.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17.05.24 8:11