Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+12
Takfire
Electioneer
firby911
#CW!!ZERO
scooter
Alpine
Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
Bulldog94
Admin
just some kid
sniper2525
AirGeo
16 posters

New to the area but not to airsoft!

AirGeo
    AirGeo

New to the area but not to airsoft! Empty New to the area but not to airsoft!

Post  AirGeo 28.02.10 21:34

Hello fellow airsofters, im John White and i just moved into the area from California. We played alot of airsoft there and i hope to play alot here haha. I'm still looking around at the local fields as well as the fields hours away. They all look great and I can't wait to play with you guys. Any info will be great from any of you guys! I played at Ops over there and Im looking foward to playing alot here. Ops is what i prefer but open games are also needed just for fun. CQB is by far my favorite especially CQB ops within a town, so you'll be seeing me there quite often. Well please send me any helpful info in need to jump start my airsoft experience here.

Thanks
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

New to the area but not to airsoft! Empty Re: New to the area but not to airsoft!

Post  sniper2525 28.02.10 21:38

Welcome man!!! give Airdog airsoft a look. they have several fields including one that is 250 acres that they run big ops on. Also cqb is available through them!!
    AirGeo
    AirGeo

New to the area but not to airsoft! Empty Re: New to the area but not to airsoft!

Post  AirGeo 28.02.10 21:40

sniper2525 wrote:Welcome man!!! give Airdog airsoft a look. they have several fields including one that is 250 acres that they run big ops on. Also cqb is available through them!!

SICK! I'm so excited! I saw them before while browsing and the reviews are great! Definitly going to check them out sometime this week.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 28.02.10 21:42

Welcome welcome welcome! glad to hear about more airsofters. Definitely check out airdog. it's where i play
    AirGeo
    AirGeo

Post  AirGeo 28.02.10 21:46

just some kid wrote:Welcome welcome welcome! glad to hear about more airsofters. Definitely check out airdog. it's where i play

Will do my friend. Now that i have been on both of the forums, i see there are a ton more fields then expected.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 28.02.10 21:51

Welcome! Where exactly in the Atlanta area do you live?

Georgetown is a pretty nice woodland field up near Dawsonville (North of ATL) (40-some acres I believe), and there's also a field run by the same people that just started up in Dahlonega (Also North) (like 20-some acres). Airdog Airsoft has a smaller field down in Newnan (Southwest), and they also run games at my favorite field, Battlezone, in Commerce (Northeast, 150 acre outdoor field and they'll be adding another 100 in 2010. For the night games at Battlezone they've got 6 thermal cameras that they issue out to the players. It's pretty cool stuff if you've never used it.) Airdog also runs the only "legit" CQB field in the Atlanta area at the abandoned Union City school (Southwest), which has since been converted into a training facility for the Coweta County SWAT team. There's a game coming up at the school on April 6th. Goldeagle in Lawrenceville (Northeast) is also a "CQB" facility, but it's more or less just a big indoor room with bunkers and a LOT of "younger players"... think indoor speedball. Georgia Airsoft in Athens (Northeast) is a smaller outdoor field that I've never been able to go to myself. And last but certainly not least, there's Area 13 in Newnan (Southeast).
    AirGeo
    AirGeo

Post  AirGeo 28.02.10 21:58

Thanks for the great info Admin! Have to check out the rest of those fields! I live in the Newnan area and i live so close to some fields already! My three sons, which are triplets, and I play as a team and hope to jump along side with some other teams as well. (I forgot to mention them earlier) But there already excited and cannot wait to play asap! There all 17 and even my wife comes out and plays when she can. Again were all really excited and cannot wait to play with all of you guys!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 28.02.10 22:09

Yeah man, you guys are welcome to play alongside Dagger Unit whenever. We try to be somewhat milsim and some of our guys are military, but we know how to have fun.

Also, I forgot to mention Arkenstone Paintball, which is in Acworth (Northwest). Airdog's store is really close to you then, at
    4046 HWY 154, Suite 230. They're a smaller store, but the customer service is great.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 28.02.10 22:10

Welcome man! Hope to sling some pastic!
    AirGeo
    AirGeo

Post  AirGeo 28.02.10 22:14

Again thanks for the info admin as ill Pm you when i go to a game! And thanks Bulldog!
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 28.02.10 22:22

an airsofter that lives in Newnan? lol, lucky spot. airdog's shop and field are there. but i think you know that now.. and area 13 like Admin said. also, Discover Mills Mall has an indoor cqb set up that you might want to read up on. theres a few reviews of it on the forum.

this is some vid of it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDumcKmxmdc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=subQ8KiCdtY
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 28.02.10 22:29

Welcome to the forum. Thanks guy's for the shout out of the fields in the Newnan area. Like they have said you fell in a great place for airsoft we all welcome you to the Newnan area and hope to see you out at the fields.
    AirGeo
    AirGeo

Post  AirGeo 28.02.10 22:30

Sick vids Mark! Yea i have read alot of reviews on that place...
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 28.02.10 22:52

Welcome! cheers
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 28.02.10 22:55

Welcome bro, AirdogAirsoft is most definitely the place to be, make sure to check out when the next big game is!!!
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 28.02.10 23:00

Welcome,is that you in your avatar?
    AirGeo
    AirGeo

Post  AirGeo 28.02.10 23:04

Yes it is.
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 28.02.10 23:05

mgs4 pmc?
    AirGeo
    AirGeo

Post  AirGeo 28.02.10 23:09

firby911 wrote:mgs4 pmc?

Yes it is.
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 28.02.10 23:24

Howdy

Post  Guest 28.02.10 23:44

MGS4, probably the most high quality game ever made, but also one of the corniest Razz Can't say I didn't love it though. Never really understood how FoxHound could go from unstoppable superhumans to "normal" highspeed soldiers. Cool none the less. Welcome to the forums.
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 28.02.10 23:48

Aggressor wrote:MGS4, probably the most high quality game ever made, but also one of the corniest Razz Can't say I didn't love it though. Never really understood how FoxHound could go from unstoppable superhumans to "normal" highspeed soldiers. Cool none the less. Welcome to the forums.

qft. the pmc's loadouts were epic. I wished it was a little more realistic though.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 01.03.10 0:14

Welcome to the forum and the local airsoft community.
    I would like to personally extend an invitation to our private CQB event this weekend!
    Please PM Rhino on this forum if you are interested.
    More details on our website.
    http://airdogairsoft.com/airdog-field-ops.php
    gapairsoft
    gapairsoft

Post  gapairsoft 01.03.10 10:15

Hi, and welcome to the forums. another field you might want to check out is Area 13 they are located in Newnen also.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 01.03.10 20:27

AirGeo wrote:Again thanks for the info admin as ill Pm you when i go to a game! And thanks Bulldog!

no prob man.. yeah definitly check out airdog.. they put on some intense games

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 1:52